Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Down
Author Topic: (the new) Temple of The Red Jedi Order  (Read 154866 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #570 on: March 10, 2015, 03:53:09 PM »

I look at it as us being like the Jedi generals during the clones wars.  Away from the temple on various random planets fighting the good fight.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #571 on: March 10, 2015, 04:35:36 PM »

I look at it as us being like the Jedi generals during the clones wars.  Away from the temple on various random planets fighting the good fight.

EXACTLY!

Darth Severus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -141

« Reply #572 on: March 13, 2015, 04:46:30 AM »

I'm always active, (since my return) on the RP forum, but rarely make it back to as it has been described home base. There is only so much time one has to give and I'd rather give it to my area of interest, as opposed to posting here.

That's always been my though on any order that is designed to help others, helping others is the main goal, secondary to that is promoting the order.

It is not the side of the force we chose, but our actions that define us.
Dark Liberator-AS
Phantasm Staff -DVA

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #573 on: March 13, 2015, 12:26:41 PM »

I'm always active, (since my return) on the RP forum, but rarely make it back to as it has been described home base. There is only so much time one has to give and I'd rather give it to my area of interest, as opposed to posting here.

That's always been my though on any order that is designed to help others, helping others is the main goal, secondary to that is promoting the order.

True but every so often I like to touch base with everyone to see how things are going with your end of the forum.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #574 on: March 13, 2015, 12:52:13 PM »

You get a point for that.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #575 on: March 13, 2015, 03:59:44 PM »

I look at it as us being like the Jedi generals during the clones wars.  Away from the temple on various random planets fighting the good fight.
Point!

point!
True but every so often I like to touch base with everyone to see how things are going with your end of the forum.
And point!
EXACTLY!
And point for agreeing.

are there any points I missed?

You get a point for that.
And you get a point too. You just deserve a couple. It seems whatever section you hang out is stingy with the points.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:07:29 PM by Vixus PriX » Logged

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #576 on: March 14, 2015, 02:36:09 PM »

I come before you to humbly ask if you deem me worthy of promotion to rank 4, knight.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #577 on: March 16, 2015, 05:20:42 PM »

I come before you to humbly ask if you deem me worthy of promotion to rank 4, knight.
I'll put that into the next report.

arsenal:

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #578 on: April 13, 2015, 12:55:57 PM »

Kai-gon checking in, I sure hope no Rancors have wandered into the temple.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #579 on: April 13, 2015, 05:14:03 PM »

*inhales deeply* Silence... just as a Jedi Temple should be.
Nope. no rancors... and I'd be damned if I see one.

I'll do the review when I get more time.

arsenal:

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #580 on: April 15, 2015, 01:19:35 AM »

the ol' hermit here.. i been super busy at work and saving monez for my new (old) motorcycle, looking at this 2007 honda shadow, 13k miles, rebuilt fuel pump, tuned carburetor, 750cc guy want s3,500,, im gonna bring him 3,000$ and walk try back in a few days

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #581 on: April 15, 2015, 03:58:14 PM »

Ask the guy if he'll take the $5000 for it (if you haven't already). It's an awesome bike too, 750 CC's is not bad at all. When (and if) you get it, see if you can post a video with the sound.

to sounds that get me going:
Planes= freedom
Vehicle engines= result of freedom

arsenal:

Sypho Ruut
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 58

Light side.. just

« Reply #582 on: April 15, 2015, 04:47:58 PM »

Ask the guy if he'll take the $5000 for it (if you haven't already). It's an awesome bike too, 750 CC's is not bad at all. When (and if) you get it, see if you can post a video with the sound.

to sounds that get me going:
Planes= freedom
Vehicle engines= result of freedom

I know i'm not a member of this order, but i saw this and just had to stick my oar in. Rolls Royce Merlin engine. Hot damn that's a beautiful sound.

Owned;
 Flamberge-BR/emerald/BR-obsidian
 Dark Liberator-GB

Want;
 Mantis in BH
 Archon in AB
 Monarch in SY

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #583 on: April 15, 2015, 05:43:10 PM »

Hey Sypho! Welcome to our humble (yet majestic) abode.
I think... *looks at front page* that it says somewhere in the introduction that this is public property. It turns out it doesn't say it, so that must have been on the old page (which may or may not have been deleted, but I think it was just locked).

Either way, this is a lake, anyone can come around if they want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That does sound like a nice engine.

arsenal:

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #584 on: April 15, 2015, 06:11:00 PM »

Hey Sypho! Welcome to our humble (yet majestic) abode.
I think... *looks at front page* that it says somewhere in the introduction that this is public property. It turns out it doesn't say it, so that must have been on the old page (which may or may not have been deleted, but I think it was just locked).

Either way, this is a lake, anyone can come around if they want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That does sound like a nice engine.

12 cylinders and roughly 1000 horse power, I want to stick one in a hot rod. . . but that is probably a bad idea.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: