Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Video Rewards Program Delays  (Read 909 times)
TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« on: March 10, 2021, 01:52:24 AM »

I am *fairly* certain I followed all of the instructions for submitting a video review, but after a month, I have yet to receive a reply or an increase to the points on my account.  Followup emails have also been left hanging.  I understand normal delays with regards to product delivery, but to my knowledge, this is the longest it has been for a simple correspondence confirmation.  Is there any issue going on with the company that we should be aware of?

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 07:14:11 PM »

2020 ain’t over yet, no matter WHAT the calendar tells you.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 03:45:41 PM »

2020 ain’t over yet, no matter WHAT the calendar tells you.

This maybe the quote of the next 5 years... I would love to be able to give like 10 points for this quote, but this 1 will have to do.

As far as the actual topic, I'd assume you followed all the steps accordingly? I mean, I truly have no idea. I just glanced in because it sounded like something interesting was going on. So I'll just say "may the Force be with you" or some such, and saunter on my merry way...

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 05:52:53 PM »

I am *fairly* certain I followed all of the instructions for submitting a video review, but after a month, I have yet to receive a reply or an increase to the points on my account.  Followup emails have also been left hanging.  I understand normal delays with regards to product delivery, but to my knowledge, this is the longest it has been for a simple correspondence confirmation.  Is there any issue going on with the company that we should be aware of?
i submitted a review for the last one (4th?) and never received a reply nor points.  After this new one was advertised i emailed reminding them about it and got the reply a few days later - points awarded.  Try sending a gentle reminder...again. Smiley

TheCharlax
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 10:00:21 AM »

Yeah, maybe third time's the charm, lol

"Light and Dark are not paths: merely directions."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: