Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Basic crystal chamber build with MHS extension  (Read 758 times)
Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« on: February 25, 2019, 01:22:13 AM »

What's up everybody! Iv been racking my mind for months on how to get my crystal chamber started for my next saber build.. Iv read every post and every topic with the words "crystal chamber" in them haha. I wanted to get all my parts from the tcss shop but being impatient and determined to make a step forward everyday and ended up just building one from hardware store parts. But the shell is a TCSS extension with slots style 3. I'll probably be using a ultrasabers emitter and pommel on my build. I wanted to share some pictures to get y'all's thoughts on what u think. It's hard to see but iv lined up my brass tubing where there is only a little bit showing at the bottom and top of each slot
in the MHS peice. It's hard to see from the pictures but the crystal will be fully visible between each slot. I'm still waiting on my led bezels to get here so I can mount my crystal. I also already have my RGB 5mm led wired up..I hope my link to the pictures works!

http://imgur.com/a/gNvdXPY

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 03:41:32 AM »

Looks like you're on the right track there.
Never been all that fond of the 'crystal reveal' feature myself, but that's mostly from trying to build more 'dueling' style sabers than what I consider show pieces

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 06:14:58 AM »

I agree.. I see it as a sweet spot of my hilt. It's going to be right in the middle where one handed dueling nor two handed dueling will interfere..  it will be so compact and tight that it won't change anything other than the looks. 100% duel worthy

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: