Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Whoopsie...  (Read 2918 times)
MarusTelnis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 15, 2012, 01:19:18 PM »

I made my main character on a French server by mistake. xD I was going to remake him but I honestly can't be bothered going through it all over again. So now I need a new server to play and a new character. :3 I've already spread some characters about different English servers and the Ebon Hawk American server, but I'm not too sure on where I'm going to keep myself. If I can get round up some people, then I'll probably be staying in an RP server.

So what servers do you guys play on? I might start stalking you for company. xD

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 01:32:23 PM »

Other forum members have been currently talking about forming a small guild for saber forum members on the ebon hawk sever from what I've read. Check this thread for more info http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8288.135

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

MarusTelnis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 06:14:21 PM »

Sounds like a great idea, my only problem is that I'm from England and with the server being somewhere in America I get occasional lag spikes and I have an 'internet curfew' so I probably won't be able to take part much with other guildies from America. :/ Still have characters on their I plan on using because I'd rather have some interaction than none at all.

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »

All of my Republic characters (5 of them) are on Ebon Hawk.  My 4 Imperial types reside on Harbinger.

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 09:33:01 AM »

Sounds like a great idea, my only problem is that I'm from England and with the server being somewhere in America I get occasional lag spikes and I have an 'internet curfew' so I probably won't be able to take part much with other guildies from America. :/ Still have characters on their I plan on using because I'd rather have some interaction than none at all.

I'm on Jedi Covenant with a german/english/american guild.

Its not huge but we have an allied guild that lets us fill groups fpr HM FP runs around 8pm GMT

Stephen Strange
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -40

The Netherlands, The Hague

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 11:16:24 AM »

no idea where my toons are now.. but I like to transfer to Ebon Hawk with all

¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬(o)█|{███████████████████████████████████████)

Dark War Glaive (BR, Dark Catalyst Pommel)
Guardian (GB, Dark War Glaive Pommel)
Bellicose (CG, Bronze)

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 06:14:15 PM »

no idea where my toons are now.. but I like to transfer to Ebon Hawk with all

They probably are. There are now only 14 US based servers and many people were transferred to Ebon Hawk. You can play free to level 15 right now, and then on Nov 15th, you can go all of the way to 50 for free.

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: