Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Boxes and the Raffle  (Read 763 times)
xiand666
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 26, 2020, 04:46:02 PM »

So hey guys i get the lead time etc.... no worrys on that "Battlefront" but my question is, I ordered a mystery box ($200 one) and a Pommel and a few parts obviously totally over 250.... well with the raffle i entered all the correct info.... so will they just donthe raffle and than contact me and send out my myster box once i win my Guardian/emperors hand/fulceum/gray with diamond sound.....lol no really how does that work? like if i they draw my name and i get grabd prize i can basically pick anything right.... within reason of course?

Also what hilt and sound have people been getting in the $200 box lately? just curious on that most people seem to get lite sound....

thanks all

Xian

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 09:08:09 PM »

Yup, they'll announce the winners and shoot you an email if you win. You'll pick out what you want and they will ship your raffle order sabers in with the "winning" saber.

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 09:45:13 PM »

If you win the Diamond, Emerald prize, or grand prizes, you can pick out any hilt.  You get the basic options at those levels, but you can pay for upgrades such as a recharge port.  With the other prize levels, you get a random hilt (you don't get to pick it out).

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 11:19:37 PM »

If you win the Diamond, Emerald prize, or grand prizes, you can pick out any hilt.  You get the basic options at those levels, but you can pay for upgrades such as a recharge port.  With the other prize levels, you get a random hilt (you don't get to pick it out).

Do they tell you you've one one of the random prizes or does your order just show up one day with a bonus saber?

Lover of the light side

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 12:04:08 AM »

Do they tell you you've one one of the random prizes or does your order just show up one day with a bonus saber?

They will post a winners list here on the forums.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 01:34:02 AM »

They will post a winners list here on the forums.

In this Announcement thread:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=2.0

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: