Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Soundboard issues  (Read 1339 times)
lostinamaze
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -12

« on: May 15, 2014, 02:20:32 PM »

I received  my Emerald's Consular and Manticore yesterday afternoon and I was excited! They look great and I got to play with the Emerald driver a little bit and everything was good. But once i started trying to change the soundfonts on both of them that's when things started to go wrong. I followed the directions on the video How to Use to Obsidian Launcher v2.2.2  to the T and changed the sound fonts to a few Yoda ones from the main site. It worked perfectly for awhile on the manticore, but once I stared changing the fonts on the consular that when things got weird. It worked fine for a few minutes after booting up and then the speaker started shrieking the sound out its very loud and disturbing. I attempted to install the default sounds again and still sounds very shrieky. I then turn on my manticore and the sound is now completely shut off and just turns the blade on and off and it wont let me  connect to the launcher at all anymore.

I'm saddened this happened on the first day if anyone can give me any advice on how to fix these issues that would be great.

The grab bag sabers were awesome though kinda wish i would of just spent my money on more of those..

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 02:40:10 PM by lostinamaze » Logged

NOBL3 L3G3ND
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 04:45:12 PM »

If you have a brand new lightsaber, you're using the wrong software. (I almost fell for it as well, I know the feel!)

Go to the Obsidian section and download v3.1.4. It's the newest sound configuration and is made for the newer lightsabers. UNINSTALL YOUR CURRENT VERSION. Then download said version (v3.1.4), unzip it with WinRar, and run the Obsidian Launcher. It's step by step from there and is pretty simple.

Hope this helped somewhat. May the force be with you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: