Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Can pre-built electronics be removed?  (Read 732 times)
spellz
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 21, 2017, 12:37:55 AM »

Hello! Is it possible to swap the electronics from a pre-built saber to another empty hilt? 

I recently purchased the sentinel v4 and a Shock LE emitter. The idea was to swap the emitter out, but I now see that the sentinel emitter is fixed... is it possible to remove the elctronics from the sentinel so that I can just install them in a shock body? The sentinel came with a guarded switch, which I know is pressure-fit, so I'd like to know if it's possible to get it and the elctronics out and then reinstall them. I searched around but didn't see any videos detailing this. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 01:44:43 AM »

Hello! Is it possible to swap the electronics from a pre-built saber to another empty hilt? 

I recently purchased the sentinel v4 and a Shock LE emitter. The idea was to swap the emitter out, but I now see that the sentinel emitter is fixed... is it possible to remove the elctronics from the sentinel so that I can just install them in a shock body? The sentinel came with a guarded switch, which I know is pressure-fit, so I'd like to know if it's possible to get it and the elctronics out and then reinstall them. I searched around but didn't see any videos detailing this. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Yes but it will void you warranty, you could email US and see what they would charge you to swap them and still keep your warranty. Or if you dont care then of course it can all be switched if you know how to sauter.

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 01:22:59 PM »

Yes, it can be done. If you don't mind voiding your warranty, you can do it yourself in an afternoon

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: