Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1279595 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1260 on: January 25, 2018, 05:44:42 PM »

As for you, MISS Kath, this ginger snaps, but only others' necks.  To the catchy tune of "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck."
You dare insult me?  I shall send my tiny angry feathered ball of pasty ginger hate to deal with you Illyiss. You will truly feel the Power of the Darkside.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #1261 on: January 25, 2018, 05:50:09 PM »

I will appease your hate filled bird with peanut butter and seeds!  HA!  Disarmed is your assassin.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1262 on: January 25, 2018, 05:51:46 PM »

I will appease your hate filled bird with peanut butter and seeds!  HA!  Disarmed is your assassin.
You think he is bought so easily?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #1263 on: January 25, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »

You think he is bought so easily?

I will make him a perch, where the cats won't reach him, and give unto him LOTS of PB and seeds, and water, of course.  And play all of the great metal and industrial to serenade him!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1264 on: January 25, 2018, 06:08:05 PM »

*snap-hiss*
I believe we have to continue our "discussion" from December Logos...

Unless you have an emitter for me?
Keep it up, woman, and I'll have an emitter for you, with a blade being emitted.

*snap-hiss*

Intimidation is not my goal, you have already fallen into my trap, Logos.
Ok, you're new to this game. Past records will indicate that I am more than a match for the kids, which means I can handle your antics easy enough.

That's cute. He'll most likely kill you, eat the cats, and then celebrate with the peanut butter and seeds.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #1265 on: January 25, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »

Keep it up, woman, and I'll have an emitter for you, with a blade being emitted.

*snap-hiss*
Ok, you're new to this game. Past records will indicate that I am more than a match for the kids, which means I can handle your antics easy enough.
That's cute. He'll most likely kill you, eat the cats, and then celebrate with the peanut butter and seeds.

How cute, you think handling mewling younglings of the Jedi makes you a match for me.  As for the bird, it is welcome to try, and fail.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1266 on: January 25, 2018, 06:13:13 PM »

How cute, you think handling mewling younglings of the Jedi makes you a match for me. 
One is my apprentice.

As for the bird, it is welcome to try, and fail.
That's still cute. Clearly you don't know 'toos

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1267 on: January 25, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »

*snap-hiss*
It had better be your Emporor's Hand that said blade is emitting from. So that I can pry MY Saber from your cold dead hands

That's still cute. Clearly you don't know 'toos
You know my bird so well Logos  Grin

One is my apprentice.
Beware, Logos has a small army of young Apprentices at his beck and call

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1268 on: January 25, 2018, 06:20:45 PM »

It had better be your Emporor's Hand that said blade is emitting from. So that I can pry MY Saber from your cold dead hands
EH, Scorp, Mantis, it makes no difference. I can wield them all with equal proficiency.

You know my bird so well Logos  Grin
I've had 10 parrots go through my house, 4 of which were 'toos.

Quite. It helps to be prepared.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1269 on: January 25, 2018, 06:26:50 PM »

EH, Scorp, Mantis, it makes no difference. I can wield them all with equal proficiency.
Scorp or Mantis will be a nice addition to my collection, but you know my heart lies with your EH. Now fork it over.

I've had 10 parrots go through my house, 4 of which were 'toos.
Oh I know  Tongue

Quite. It helps to be prepared.
Indeed

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1270 on: January 25, 2018, 06:29:54 PM »

Scorp or Mantis will be a nice addition to my collection, but you know my heart lies with your EH. Now fork it over.
Woman, you are opening the door to a world of hurt.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1271 on: January 25, 2018, 06:31:33 PM »

Lololol

Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #1272 on: January 25, 2018, 06:32:32 PM »

Woman, you are opening the door to a world of hurt.

Perhaps she likes the hurt...

Good I need stock for the soup.  

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1273 on: January 25, 2018, 06:55:27 PM »

Good I need stock for the soup.  
And while you're distracted by cooking, I'll add some seasoning.....................................your head. Cool

Sig by For Tyeth

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #1274 on: January 25, 2018, 07:03:12 PM »

You must first discover my secret lairs!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: