Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1279400 times)
Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #2745 on: June 10, 2018, 07:44:09 PM »

You may nap in my throne, I assure you, my lap is available.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2746 on: June 11, 2018, 01:59:32 PM »

<snap-hiss>

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2747 on: June 11, 2018, 02:20:45 PM »

<grab bowl of popcorn> Watching Illy get dismembered and eviscerated is my favorite show. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2748 on: June 11, 2018, 11:25:01 PM »

Oh she wishes she had the talent for that.  Still, it would be a shame to scar her pretty face. C'est la vie.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2749 on: June 11, 2018, 11:27:31 PM »

And looks matter not. All they are is a tool, a means to an end... if they are lost you find another advantage.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2750 on: June 11, 2018, 11:30:49 PM »

Or you use them.  An axiom from my youth, "Pain is temporary, pride is forever, and chicks dig scars."  Ah, BMX in the 80's...  combined with growing up in the city, far more concrete than dirt..

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2751 on: June 11, 2018, 11:35:51 PM »

I think that might be an instinctive thing... if you have scars you survived therefore you are strong and would make a good possible mate. And my "pretty" face is already quite marred by scars, I have at least 4 visible bites among others.

Darkside Points Please

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2752 on: June 11, 2018, 11:38:25 PM »

Scars are attractive.  They are stories waiting to be told.  No great story is ever about avoiding pain and danger...  It seems we need an Electric Boogaloo meetup and fight weekend MWUHAHAHAHA!

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2753 on: June 12, 2018, 12:58:59 AM »

If you have something better than this 28 stitch beauty, I would love to see it.

One stitch for every year until I created it. By the way, I missed you miserable pieces of garbage. Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2754 on: June 12, 2018, 01:43:27 AM »

Hard to get a pic of it, but I have an X shaped scar between my eyebrows, from a mountain biking accident my freshman year of high school.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2755 on: June 12, 2018, 02:39:30 AM »

Great story man.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2756 on: June 12, 2018, 12:34:44 PM »

I've lost track of what most of mine are from. Just the big ones  Grin

I have a lovely 3"x1" on my right wrist where I was branded by a pair of steel tongs as we were removing pottery from an 1850F kiln. Since we were in tight quarters and working with molten glass I couldn't pull away, had that sucker there for a good 5 seconds before I could tell my partner to get it off. Lovely 3rd degree that has since been tattooed over.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2757 on: June 12, 2018, 01:25:37 PM »

No great story is ever about avoiding pain and danger... 
WRONG! The best stories are about the evasion of death and dismemberment and no loss of bodily fluid. Like that time you neatly avoid LAK's blade by changing the subject.

It seems we need an Electric Boogaloo meetup and fight weekend MWUHAHAHAHA!
You have already lost.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Illyiss
Knight Commander

« Reply #2758 on: June 13, 2018, 04:26:31 PM »

WRONG! The best stories are about the evasion of death and dismemberment and no loss of bodily fluid. Like that time you neatly avoid LAK's blade by changing the subject.
You have already lost.

Evasion and avoidance, in this case, are different.  And you'd like to think I've lost, but you would be wrong.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2759 on: June 13, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »

I am never wrong.....except that one time when I thought I was.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: