Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1284224 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3120 on: August 07, 2018, 01:37:42 PM »

You are a legend in your own mind. It must be great being a legend in a vast empty wasteland. Roll Eyes
Yeah, because he gave himself that line of text under his name as well as all those shiny stars.

Now get out

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3121 on: August 07, 2018, 05:33:43 PM »

Titles and shiny trinkets are super important Notorious L.A.K. Roll Eyes And rank? Well that's just the best. Have you ever seen a heavyweight champion boxer get defeated by someone that was ranked lower than them? Of course you have. Because rank and titles mean very little and usually cause people to underestimate their opponent.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3122 on: August 07, 2018, 06:28:17 PM »

Titles and shiny trinkets are super important Notorious L.A.K. Roll Eyes And rank? Well that's just the best. Have you ever seen a heavyweight champion boxer get defeated by someone that was ranked lower than them? Of course you have. Because rank and titles mean very little and usually cause people to underestimate their opponent.
Perhaps others are that foolhardy. But I did not attain Legend status by being a fool.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3123 on: August 07, 2018, 06:59:37 PM »

You guys really are too much fun. Wink How DID you attain Legend status? I wasn't here, so please fill me in.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3124 on: August 07, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »

You guys really are too much fun. Wink How DID you attain Legend status? I wasn't here, so please fill me in.
A true Sith does not give away his secrets.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3125 on: August 07, 2018, 08:51:16 PM »

Does a true Sith brag about titles that others give them? Like black belts that get lazy and rely on talking about the color of their belt instead of continuing to train? Or is that also a Sith secret?

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3126 on: August 08, 2018, 01:32:20 AM »

He acted the part. Which I can honestly say means I have never met a better actor that Logos in my life.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3127 on: August 08, 2018, 02:02:16 AM »

He acted the part. Which I can honestly say means I have never met a better actor that Logos in my life.

Someone get Logos an Oscar. Isaac that is.  Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3128 on: August 08, 2018, 02:33:13 PM »

Does a true Sith brag about titles that others give them? Like black belts that get lazy and rely on talking about the color of their belt instead of continuing to train? Or is that also a Sith secret?
Not bragging, merely illustrating the difference in ability.

I don't know what "act" or "part" you speak of. That is all me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3129 on: August 08, 2018, 03:11:39 PM »

Not bragging, merely illustrating the difference in ability.
I don't know what "act" or "part" you speak of. That is all me.

I didn't say you were bragging, I just asked a question. So you are illustrating the difference in ability between what and what?

I have evidence that suggests what Taegin says is correct, but I don't want to call you out about it here. Stay classy brofessor X.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3130 on: August 08, 2018, 03:54:01 PM »

I didn't say you were bragging, I just asked a question. So you are illustrating the difference in ability between what and what?
Between me and you.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3131 on: August 08, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »

HAHAHA! You think your title illustrates a difference in ability between us? That's adorable. You are hilarious!!!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3132 on: August 08, 2018, 04:32:06 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3133 on: August 08, 2018, 06:11:54 PM »

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3134 on: August 08, 2018, 06:44:34 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: