Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1284160 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3870 on: September 25, 2018, 09:14:14 PM »

You wouldn't like my version of "relaxing" It involves things losing parts, namely you losing an arm or perhaps a head.

I actually used to lose people's body parts when I was younger, I was an amateur magician and used to remove my assistant's arms, legs and head on many occasions.

As always the trick was replacing the parts afterwards!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3871 on: September 25, 2018, 09:24:53 PM »

I'm about to watch Solo. How afraid should I be?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3872 on: September 25, 2018, 09:50:32 PM »

It was good. Not great but not bad either. You will enjoy it

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3873 on: September 25, 2018, 10:02:57 PM »

It was solid, good for an hour or two of entertainment. I enjoyed it.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3874 on: September 25, 2018, 11:21:39 PM »

I enjoyed it, don’t compare it to any other movies and you’ll be fine.  Just keep an opened mind

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3875 on: September 26, 2018, 02:01:47 AM »

Not bad. Not great. + Chewie. = I enjoyed it. Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3876 on: September 26, 2018, 01:12:16 PM »

Told ya. After the disappointments of TLJ it was a balm

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3877 on: September 26, 2018, 01:44:46 PM »

I really liked TLJ. I've seen it about 30 times. I can't even come close to counting how many times I've seen I-VII.
I saw Rouge One one time, and like Solo, I have no need to see it again.
I want them to start making movies that don't take place between III and IV.
Old Repuplic... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My freakin' cat just jumped up on my desk and spilled my coffee all over my computer!
Isn't this magical?

Today seem like it's going to be a great day!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRu_-9MBpd4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3878 on: September 26, 2018, 01:59:20 PM »

To each their own.

Agreed, they need to expand away from the Skywalker story.

Don't you just love pets sometimes? Lol

<hisses> Great day. Yeah. Right.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3879 on: September 26, 2018, 02:08:11 PM »

I really liked TLJ. I've seen it about 30 times. I can't even come close to counting how many times I've seen I-VII.
You need help.

I saw Rouge One one time, and like Solo, I have no need to see it again.
You need serious help. The in-betweens are the best because they force the Mouse to follow the rules.

Call the men in white. JK.

They could do side stories that take place in other parts of the galaxy during events of the saga episodes.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3880 on: September 26, 2018, 02:24:00 PM »

I like it in it's own right, it was the best but wasn't the worse either. I'm glad that I didn't see it in the theaters either since it wasn't worth it in my opinion. I also agree that they should get away from the Skywalker stories which I've read that after episode 9, they will.  I happen to like the spin off movies myself like Rogue One, better stories and character arcs versus Solo which was meh to me.  I did like Maul being the leader at the end with Disney tying in the Clone Wars series into it.  

This. Although I do like Rogue One and some of Solo, I want them to get away from the original stories spin off or not, and create new characters and stories like a trilogy about the Old Republic or anything post episode 9

Old Repuplic... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My freakin' cat just jumped up on my desk and spilled my coffee all over my computer!
Isn't this magical?

I hope your computer wasn't harmed in the making of your last post and all is well

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3881 on: September 26, 2018, 02:36:01 PM »

I did like Maul being the leader at the end with Disney tying in the Clone Wars series into it.  
Maul at the end was a tie-in to SWR, not TCW. In S3, he takes over the Crimson Dawn.

This. Although I do like Rogue One and some of Solo, I want them to get away from the original stories spin off or not, and create new characters and stories like a trilogy about the Old Republic or anything post episode 9
Screw new characters. I want them to resurrect fan faves (and do them justice). I want a Revan trilogy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3882 on: September 26, 2018, 02:41:50 PM »

You need help.
You need serious help. The in-betweens are the best because they force the Mouse to follow the rules.
Call the men in white. JK.

They could do side stories that take place in other parts of the galaxy during events of the saga episodes.

Your a towel! Seriously though, wouldn't you like to see Old Republic Era movies? Like Revan?
And as far as me needing help... did you just figure this out or what?

To each their own.

Agreed, they need to expand away from the Skywalker story.

Don't you just love pets sometimes? Lol

<hisses> Great day. Yeah. Right.

Thank you for respecting my opinion. I have to be honest, after the 25th or so viewing of TLJ, I'm starting to see more of what you and Logos
hate about it. I still like it but I'm not a blind fan boy (pretty close though).
And yeah, pets are just SO awesome! Roll Eyes I'm not even mad at my cat actually. It's my fault as a human to put liquid in front of an electronic device. My bad. Roll Eyes

He knows what he did.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3883 on: September 26, 2018, 02:53:21 PM »

Your a towel! Seriously though, wouldn't you like to see Old Republic Era movies? Like Revan?
Already answered

Screw new characters. I want them to resurrect fan faves (and do them justice). I want a Revan trilogy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3884 on: September 26, 2018, 03:00:10 PM »

Already answered

Exactly.

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: