Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1279462 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4350 on: October 23, 2018, 12:12:58 AM »

I see the problem. Unfortunately, it's not a problem for me. I'd rather eat food than be on Saberforum (even though this place is awesome).

*Turns into FN-2199* TRAITOR!

I don't blame you. It's just my family's rule is that after dinner, all electronics go off until the next day so...

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4351 on: October 23, 2018, 12:18:35 AM »

*Turns into FN-2199* TRAITOR!

I don't blame you. It's just my family's rule is that after dinner, all electronics go off until the next day so...

Ahh. I see the problem. Does your family ever watch movies at night or anything?
Honestly (and I know how this sounds), that isn't a bad rule. Especially if there are little kids who are addicted to technology (not implying anything about you GF, just a general statement). My family had a limited amount of time that we could be on the computer. (usually 20 or 30 mins) per day. If we wanted more time, we had to go do something outside for at least twice the amount of time we wanted. And I am super glad for it. Interesting to see the rules other families have.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4352 on: October 23, 2018, 12:23:47 AM »

we have a show we like to watch called White Collar. and I agree it isn't a bad rule, but it can get a bit annoying. we used to have a rule like the "if you want to be on a computer you have to be off it doing something useful for twice that" but it kind of went out the window when my two best friends moved away. (still counts for my brother tho  Tongue)

-Broadside

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4353 on: October 23, 2018, 12:29:14 AM »

Ahh.  My family had a limited amount of time that we could be on the computer. (usually 20 or 30 mins) per day. If we wanted more time, we had to go do something outside for at least twice the amount of time we wanted. And I am super glad for it. Interesting to see the rules other families have.

Ahh! That's where I must be going wrong, there is only me and Mrs Tyeth in my household but Mrs T has to spend a lot of time away, so I 'm left to my own devices and spend too much time on my devices!

However I have to say an "Online Time reward scheme" is a good idea.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4354 on: October 23, 2018, 12:30:55 AM »

it worked really well for my family until I started ignoring it.

-Broadside

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4355 on: October 23, 2018, 12:41:04 AM »

we have a show we like to watch called White Collar. and I agree it isn't a bad rule, but it can get a bit annoying. we used to have a rule like the "if you want to be on a computer you have to be off it doing something useful for twice that" but it kind of went out the window when my two best friends moved away. (still counts for my brother tho  Tongue)

I need to finish White Collar. On season 4 but haven't had the time to watch the rest yet. Such a good show.
The time thing doesn't apply to me either seeing as the majority of my school is online (therefore I have to be on the computer), and also, I have my own computer, and am an adult, so yeah. No longer applies to me (it also hasn't really been in affect for about 5-6 years) Roll Eyes

Ahh! That's where I must be going wrong, there is only me and Mrs Tyeth in my household but Mrs T has to spend a lot of time away, so I 'm left to my own devices and spend too much time on my devices!

Haha, well there is a thing called "being a responsible adult" where online time doesn't matter, because people will still get everything that they need to done, and will put of the things they want to do in order to get the things that they need to done.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4356 on: October 23, 2018, 12:46:52 AM »

Haha, well there is a thing called "being a responsible adult" where online time doesn't matter, because people will still get everything that they need to done, and will put of the things they want to do in order to get the things that they need to done.

But where's the fun in that? No seriously I do all the housework and chore/jobs that need doing and I feed myself and get a few hours sleep, but I'm unable to work due to health issues so have a lot of "spare time".

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4357 on: October 23, 2018, 01:22:53 AM »

I need to finish White Collar. On season 4 but haven't had the time to watch the rest yet. Such a good show.

That's where I am. episode 5 season 4. I'm loving it. (ba na ba ba)

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4358 on: October 23, 2018, 03:25:13 AM »

But where's the fun in that? No seriously I do all the housework and chore/jobs that need doing and I feed myself and get a few hours sleep, but I'm unable to work due to health issues so have a lot of "spare time".

Same here For. I am also unable to work due to health issues. So if it's Mrs T, does that mean I can call you Mr. T?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4359 on: October 23, 2018, 04:07:23 AM »

Same here For. I am also unable to work due to health issues. So if it's Mrs T, does that mean I can call you Mr. T?

Hi Darth Silenoz, If you want to call me Mr T that's alright, believe me I've been called worse!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4360 on: October 23, 2018, 04:27:58 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz, If you want to call me Mr T that's alright, believe me I've been called worse!

Whatever you like good sir. I've been called some straight up ignorant shell in my time. I'm not trying to call you anything you don't like, I just feel like calling you Mr. T because , well I pity a fool. LOL Grin

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4361 on: October 23, 2018, 04:50:07 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz,

I must admit I always thought of myself more like Murdoch than B.A.  Grin

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4362 on: October 23, 2018, 04:56:48 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz,

I must admit I always thought of myself more like Murdoch than B.A.  Grin

I agree! You seem more like a Murdoch to me. What if the A-team had TWO Murdochs?
OOPS!!!

Hey, they forced us into this... nothing we could do.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #4363 on: October 23, 2018, 05:06:08 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz,

I would have loved to have seen that, two Murdochs! Especially if they took turns being sane so you could never be sure which one was which!

And it's this thread that messes with us all.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4364 on: October 23, 2018, 05:19:19 AM »

Hi Darth Silenoz,

I would have loved to have seen that, two Murdochs! Especially if they took turns being sane so you could never be sure which one was which!

And it's this thread that messes with us all.

You can be Murdoch 1 or 2. I just want to know, who does number two work for? Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: