Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1278636 times)
CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #4650 on: November 05, 2018, 11:45:18 AM »

I appreciate it dude, but I don't think it's going to work. The instructions I have say to only use Cygnus anti-matter. I don't see why it would
matter (< see what I did right there) but I don't want to risk it.

Seems less dangerous.

I saw what you did  Grin
I stand by the words I used

You say this like it's news.

Looks like it's news to him

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4651 on: November 05, 2018, 07:06:46 PM »

Usually is

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4652 on: November 05, 2018, 07:12:30 PM »

I saw what you did  Grin
I stand by the words I used

Looks like it's news to him

Nope. It's not news to me. You should absolutely stand by your words, they are correct.
I'm the unstable one, and Logos is the guy who seems dangerous. Infinite is the one that really is.
Goldie will put people in a headlock as long as they are under 18. Lady A.K. builds and crafts stuff and is clearly dangerous.
And you are a part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take him awaaaaaay! Grin

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4653 on: November 05, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »

Nope. It's not news to me. You should absolutely stand by your words, they are correct.
I'm the unstable one, and Logos is the guy who seems dangerous. Infinite is the one that really is.
Goldie will put people in a headlock as long as they are under 18. Lady A.K. builds and crafts stuff and is clearly dangerous.
And you are a part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take him awaaaaaay!

This, all of this, Lol at the last quote.  Cheesy

And DS is this guy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4654 on: November 05, 2018, 07:16:11 PM »

Sure

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4655 on: November 05, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »

And you are a part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take him awaaaaaay! Grin

Which makes me Princess Leia...Someone's been looking at my results in the "What Jedi or Sith are you?" thread  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4656 on: November 05, 2018, 07:27:47 PM »

Which makes me Princess Leia...Someone's been looking at my results in the "What Jedi or Sith are you?" thread  Grin

You're this guy with the green saber...

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

« Reply #4657 on: November 05, 2018, 12:27:38 PM »

You're this guy with the green saber...

LOVE IT!  Cheesy

Point for that!

Sabers Owned

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4658 on: November 05, 2018, 08:07:48 PM »

LOVE IT!  Cheesy

Point for that!

It pretty much matches your costume so I thought I'd share. Point back!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4659 on: November 05, 2018, 08:26:42 PM »

I got matches.

Sig by For Tyeth

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4660 on: November 05, 2018, 08:36:24 PM »

I got matches.
Logos, Logos....Logos....

Playing with matches is dangerous...and (Tyeth now waving hand) you don't want to smoke Deathsticks, you want to go home and reconsider being a Jedi!  Grin

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4661 on: November 05, 2018, 08:46:17 PM »

Playing with matches is dangerous...and (Tyeth now waving hand) you don't want to smoke Deathsticks, you want to go home and reconsider being a Jedi!  Grin

I wanna go to toshe station to get some power converters. Logos, you wanna come, I know a guy with some quality deathsticks in Anchorhead if you wanna drop by there.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4662 on: November 05, 2018, 08:48:38 PM »

I wanna go to toshe station to get some power converters. Logos, you wanna come, I know a guy with some quality deathsticks in Anchorhead if you wanna drop by there.

Can you bring me back a mini-Hydro Spanner? My grew legs and walked away from my tool box....

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #4663 on: November 05, 2018, 08:49:50 PM »

Can you bring me back a mini-Hydro Spanner? My grew legs and walked away from my tool box....

I got ya man, anybody else need anything? I01, maybe some glue for your legs?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4664 on: November 05, 2018, 08:52:23 PM »

you want to go home and reconsider being a Jedi!  Grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But I was going to Toshe station! It just isn't fair! Could you grab me about 25 pounds of spiced Mynock wing please.
Thanks Yellow Sombrero!!!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: