Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1278629 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4860 on: November 13, 2018, 04:49:48 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think from time to time about ripping someones arm off and beating them with the stumpy side while asking "why are you bludgeoning yourself to death?"

Hi Darth Silenoz, yes quite often actually when I used to produce music for people. It didn't help when you sequenced a backing track and laid everything down and mixed it then the "artist" came in and said "this isn't the same as the record...it's in the wrong key!" Yet I had the original sheet music to work from!

It was times like that when I would dig out and listen to an old CD of sound effects from the UK BBC Studios FX Collection. It had a sound effect titled "Arm being ripped out at socket and then hitting someone with the soggy end" I would imagine it was the offending "artist" on the receiving (soggy) end!

Better to do that than do it for real and face a lawsuit!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4861 on: November 13, 2018, 05:27:07 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think from time to time about ripping someones arm off and beating them with the stumpy side while asking "why are you bludgeoning yourself to death?"
Only every time I set foot in this thread.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4862 on: November 13, 2018, 05:30:46 PM »

Hi Darth Silenoz, yes quite often actually when I used to produce music for people. It didn't help when you sequenced a backing track and laid everything down and mixed it then the "artist" came in and said "this isn't the same as the record...it's in the wrong key!" Yet I had the original sheet music to work from!

It was times like that when I would dig out and listen to an old CD of sound effects from the UK BBC Studios FX Collection. It had a sound effect titled "Arm being ripped out at socket and then hitting someone with the soggy end" I would imagine it was the offending "artist" on the receiving (soggy) end!

Better to do that than do it for real and face a lawsuit!

I like to listen to "Black & Decker" by Ice-T. It's a short skit where Ice and his crew contemplate what a power drill with a half inch bit would sound like going through a human skull... then they let you hear it.

Only every time I set foot in this thread.

Hey! Shut it! A DeWalt will produce the same results.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4863 on: November 13, 2018, 05:35:57 PM »

Lemme see your arm.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4864 on: November 13, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »

I like to listen to "Black & Decker" by Ice-T. It's a short skit where Ice and his crew contemplate what a power drill with a half inch bit would sound like going through a human skull... then they let you hear it.

Point for listening to classic Ice-T

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4865 on: November 13, 2018, 05:43:10 PM »

Lemme see your arm.

You wanna see my arm? You can see both of them as I rock your internal organs with nasty hooks.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4866 on: November 13, 2018, 05:48:41 PM »

You wanna see my arm? You can see both of them as I rock your internal organs with nasty hooks.
Don't hurt yourself.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4867 on: November 13, 2018, 05:57:35 PM »

Don't hurt yourself.

What are you babbling about? Are you a master of Iron Shirt Qigong or something?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #4868 on: November 13, 2018, 05:59:11 PM »

What are you babbling about?

Now that's a question I ask just about daily, lol.  Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4869 on: November 13, 2018, 06:24:51 PM »

What are you babbling about? Are you a master of Iron Shirt Qigong or something?
Could be..... Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4870 on: November 13, 2018, 07:12:40 PM »

LOUD NOISES!!!!!
ANGRY WORDS!!!! ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

So, anyways. Logos, have you studied other martial arts besides Kendo?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4871 on: November 13, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »

Kung Fu

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4872 on: November 13, 2018, 07:24:32 PM »

Kung Fu

Any particular style? How long?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4873 on: November 13, 2018, 07:31:32 PM »

Any particular style? How long?
I believe it was a mash-up of styles: Chinese Kempo KunFu Karate. It had a lot of interesting techniques. One in particular was hard focus breathing. My friend performed an exhibition for one of his dumbass buddies. He let him hit him as hard as he could in the gut, while doing hard focus. So the numbnut gets a running start from across the stage, and nearly breaks his hand over my buddies abs.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #4874 on: November 13, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »

I believe it was a mash-up of styles: Chinese Kempo KunFu Karate. It had a lot of interesting techniques. One in particular was hard focus breathing. My friend performed an exhibition for one of his dumbass buddies. He let him hit him as hard as he could in the gut, while doing hard focus. So the numbnut gets a running start from across the stage, and nearly breaks his hand over my buddies abs.

HAHA! That's awesome. I learned that in Kenpo. I've let people do that to me and it always leaves them dumbfounded. I want to get back into Aikido. Best shape I've ever been in. Physically and mentally.

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: