Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1284023 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5865 on: December 18, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »

It’s fun to bring people who think they’re on a pedestal down to reality

HAHA! Just when i was trying to be civil for a second. Hey Logos, remember the dark times when you and Kath only had me to play with? Wink

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5866 on: December 18, 2018, 09:49:28 PM »

There you go. Wink

HAHA! Just when i was trying to be civil for a second. Hey Logos, remember the dark times when you and Kath only had me to play with? Wink
No. There were always other scrubs around.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5867 on: December 18, 2018, 10:23:31 PM »

Ooooh! Can we have a tea party then? I love tea! I have over 100 varieties currently available in greens, matcha greens, whites, reds, blacks, herbals, chais, yerba matés... I also have blends with more than one type of tea in them. Do you like fruity? Floral? Traditional? No caffeine, low caffeine, moderate caffeine, high caffeine....

Generally a fruit tea person. Sometimes herbal. Just depends on the kind of herb it is. I'd actually take a cup right now if you've got some. I don't know, maybe peach?

Buahahahaha. You actually said a really funny joke. Bedsides, igniting a saber doesn’t mean you know how to use it, bud

Very true. And from everything I've seen, I'd say that Infinit knows how to use a saber better than you do Logos.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5868 on: December 18, 2018, 10:28:16 PM »

Generally a fruit tea person. Sometimes herbal. Just depends on the kind of herb it is. I'd actually take a cup right now if you've got some. I don't know, maybe peach?

Very true. And from everything I've seen, I'd say that Infinit knows how to use a saber better than you do Logos.

From everything I've seen, I'd say you probably know how to use a saber better than Logos too.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5869 on: December 18, 2018, 10:31:00 PM »

Haha, thank you Taegin. And from what I see, my money’s on you knowing how to use a saber better than Logos!

From everything I've seen, I'd say you probably know how to use a saber better than Logos too.

I so agree! DS, you know how to use a saber better than Logos and you took a break from it

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5870 on: December 18, 2018, 11:07:34 PM »

To be fair, I've never seen Logos use a saber in any way. He does have Kendo training though. He could be good at dueling if he's kept up his training. We may never know.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5871 on: December 19, 2018, 12:21:39 AM »

To be fair, I've never seen Logos use a saber in any way.

Exactly, which is why I say Infinit is better.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #5872 on: December 19, 2018, 12:27:09 AM »

I can arrange for peach. Would you prefer a peach herbal, or I also have a very lovely Peach Matcha that's excellent as an iced latte with soy milk

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5873 on: December 19, 2018, 12:38:30 AM »

I can arrange for peach. Would you prefer a peach herbal, or I also have a very lovely Peach Matcha that's excellent as an iced latte with soy milk

Peach herbal. Although the other sounds good, and I like to try it some time. Trying to get over a cold by tomorrow night though, so hot is best.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5874 on: December 19, 2018, 12:52:56 AM »

Peach herbal. Although the other sounds good, and I like to try it some time. Trying to get over a cold by tomorrow night though, so hot is best.

I hope you feel better Taegin.

How was your lesson with the younglings Lady Rev?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #5875 on: December 19, 2018, 01:00:05 AM »

Oh no! Here, have a hot cuppa then.

How was your lesson with the younglings Lady Rev?

It went well. I had my protogée tonight. I always look forward to her lesson because she actually tries and has decided she wants to have a go at this whole crazy opera business. She vocalized to an F6 (Queen of the Night high note) today. It's still not usable, but she has plenty of time. She just had her first high school audition over the weekend. She has two more coming up in January.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5876 on: December 19, 2018, 02:33:46 PM »

To be fair, I've never seen Logos use a saber in any way. He does have Kendo training though. He could be good at dueling if he's kept up his training. We may never know.
To quote the late, great, honorable Eddard Stark:

"I don't compete in tournaments so that when I fight a man for real he doesn't know what I can do." Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5877 on: December 19, 2018, 07:42:28 AM »

Peach tea sounds good, I like peach tea and the flowery teas myself

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5878 on: December 19, 2018, 03:05:24 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5879 on: December 19, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: