Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1279602 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6030 on: December 21, 2018, 11:54:32 PM »

This story made much more sense than they usually do. She also asked me which types of video games my brother plays. No idea what prompted that question. She was very happy that he likes zombie games, because apparently those are her favorite. Because 6 year old girls nowadays play zombie black ops apparently...

And you hate zombies right? That must have been fun. Roll Eyes Infinit01 is a Black Ops MASTER. Like competition level. Him and his wife.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #6031 on: December 21, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »

And you hate zombies right? That must have been fun. Roll Eyes Infinit01 is a Black Ops MASTER. Like competition level. Him and his wife.

I don't mess with zombies. She found that rather amusing. There's a game we play at the temple that is basically a zombie time attack choreography battle and I find it the most stressful thing ever unless I'm one of the zombies. Never been caught, but only because I start running on high panic adrenaline. Just.... NOPE! I don't do zombies.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6032 on: December 22, 2018, 12:24:28 AM »

I don't mess with zombies. She found that rather amusing. There's a game we play at the temple that is basically a zombie time attack choreography battle and I find it the most stressful thing ever unless I'm one of the zombies. Never been caught, but only because I start running on high panic adrenaline. Just.... NOPE! I don't do zombies.

I always just thought they were boring. Tongue

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #6033 on: December 21, 2018, 05:37:38 PM »

I always just thought they were boring. Tongue

Well, zombie games do tend to be incredible unoriginal.... I like plots, dammit! Preferably ones without zombies as a focus point.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6034 on: December 22, 2018, 01:24:20 AM »

Well, zombie games do tend to be incredible unoriginal.... I like plots, dammit! Preferably ones without zombies as a focus point.

Did you ever play the Mass Effect trilogy? There is technically a 4th game but i don't count it. The trilogy is made by the same people that made KOTOR. All of your choices and actions carry through all three games. Each game took me at least 100 hours to complete. I actually cried at the very end because I was so involved in the plot and characters.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #6035 on: December 22, 2018, 02:53:50 AM »

Did you ever play the Mass Effect trilogy? There is technically a 4th game but i don't count it. The trilogy is made by the same people that made KOTOR. All of your choices and actions carry through all three games. Each game took me at least 100 hours to complete. I actually cried at the very end because I was so involved in the plot and characters.

I've not, but I've heard they're excellent and that some of the voice actors are the same as well. And that's okay that you don't count it. I don't count SWtOR as the KotOR 3 that was promised Tongue

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6036 on: December 23, 2018, 01:59:25 AM »

I've not, but I've heard they're excellent and that some of the voice actors are the same as well. And that's okay that you don't count it. I don't count SWtOR as the KotOR 3 that was promised Tongue

You NEED to play them. It's mandatory! If you have a 360 I will gladly send them to you for an indefinite period of time. Then I can discuss these epic games with someone finally. And the character you play, Commander Shepard (named after Alan Shepard, the first American to travel into space) is actually considered to be voice acted WAY better by the female voice actor. Just imagine KOTOR with a darker tone, more consequences  for your actions, and intergalactic politics. Only thing wrong is no lightsabers. Sad But the combat is like KOTOR with a bit more real-time action.
I like my squad mate Liara. I use Kinnect to issue commands. I love saying "Liara, singularity!" And she sucks up enemies into a ball in front of me and I say "Boom stick" and it grabs me my shotgun and I take out the cluster of enemies Liara just sucked into a mini black whole in front of me.

Good times. Oh and you get to decide the fate of the universe in the end. And Buzz Aldrin is in the very end of part 3. How can you beat that?

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Aldrin throw a mean ass right hook at some random that was telling him he never went to the moon? It is classic AF!!!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6037 on: December 23, 2018, 02:00:26 AM »

Got some saber parts in today, tune in for new mods to come

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6038 on: December 23, 2018, 02:02:26 AM »

Got some saber parts in today, tune in for new mods to come

Oh yeah? What you got?

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #6039 on: December 23, 2018, 08:25:37 AM »

You NEED to play them. It's mandatory! If you have a 360 I will gladly send them to you for an indefinite period of time. Then I can discuss these epic games with someone finally. And the character you play, Commander Shepard (named after Alan Shepard, the first American to travel into space) is actually considered to be voice acted WAY better by the female voice actor. Just imagine KOTOR with a darker tone, more consequences  for your actions, and intergalactic politics. Only thing wrong is no lightsabers. Sad But the combat is like KOTOR with a bit more real-time action.
I like my squad mate Liara. I use Kinnect to issue commands. I love saying "Liara, singularity!" And she sucks up enemies into a ball in front of me and I say "Boom stick" and it grabs me my shotgun and I take out the cluster of enemies Liara just sucked into a mini black whole in front of me.

Good times. Oh and you get to decide the fate of the universe in the end. And Buzz Aldrin is in the very end of part 3. How can you beat that?

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Aldrin throw a mean ass right hook at some random that was telling him he never went to the moon? It is classic AF!!!

Sadly I only have PC in terms of gaming Sad thank you for the offer though. However, given that Raphael Sbarge is in it (I was able to confirm), I'll def give it a look sometime Wink First Video Game crushes don't go away XD

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6040 on: December 24, 2018, 08:00:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING MEATBAGS!

Sadly I only have PC in terms of gaming Sad thank you for the offer though. However, given that Raphael Sbarge is in it (I was able to confirm), I'll def give it a look sometime Wink First Video Game crushes don't go away XD

You're going to hate me for this. I had to sacrifice his character in the first game to save someone else (someone I ended up not liking very much). So I never got to see him again in the sequels. He's a great voice actor though. I never put together that he was the guy that played Carth Onasi. Now I can see why he was your first video game crush. Mine was Courtenay Taylor in Mass Effect 2, playing "Jack".

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #6041 on: December 24, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »

GOOD MORNING MEATBAGS!

You're going to hate me for this. I had to sacrifice his character in the first game to save someone else (someone I ended up not liking very much). So I never got to see him again in the sequels. He's a great voice actor though. I never put together that he was the guy that played Carth Onasi. Now I can see why he was your first video game crush. Mine was Courtenay Taylor in Mass Effect 2, playing "Jack".

I do hate you for it T^T Why you kill Carth? You already answered that question.... But why? 😭😭😭

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6042 on: December 24, 2018, 09:39:27 AM »

I do hate you for it T^T Why you kill Carth? You already answered that question.... But why? 😭😭😭

It truly was a tough choice. And I regret my decision. Sad

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6043 on: December 25, 2018, 01:41:48 PM »

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6044 on: December 25, 2018, 07:11:11 PM »

Is that today? Oh! OK... No wonder all the stores are closed and I can't get in touch with anyone! Wink

Merry Christmas,
Ebenezer "Grinch" Scrooge

Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: