Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1278961 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7875 on: October 03, 2019, 06:16:14 PM »

I covered the intent behind the quote despite not saying it verbatim.

I get that. I was just giving you a hard time because I've seen you write it essentially the same way several times. Plus, giving you a hard time is a lot of fun. Wink

Also yes.

Incorrect and dissapointing. Angry

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7876 on: October 03, 2019, 06:20:06 PM »

To take time one must have an excess of time....I do not.  For in the time I do have away from the road and my job is spent reenergizing for the road and my job. 
You simply take it away from something else. Plus, you'd be surprised how energized you get at the prospect of hanging with new nerds. Grin I wasn't super excited about going to Fantasticon again, but as the event drew near, I was.

I get that. I was just giving you a hard time because I've seen you write it essentially the same way several times.
Because it's more important to me to cover the gist instead of delivering a quote. I also haven't studied that movie as well as others.

Plus, giving you a hard time is a lot of fun. Wink
Also, die in a fire.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7877 on: October 03, 2019, 06:42:45 PM »

Because it's more important to me to cover the gist instead of delivering a quote.

I get that. I don't mind "close enough" quotes outside of Quote This!!!. Roll Eyes

I also haven't studied that movie as well as others.

You're excused. For some reason that quote always stuck. I don't really care for the second and third Matrix films and I wouldn't be able to tell you many other lines.  

Also, die in a fire.

I heart you too, bro. Kiss

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #7878 on: October 03, 2019, 07:18:19 PM »

You simply take it away from something else. Plus, you'd be surprised how energized you get at the prospect of hanging with new nerds. Grin I wasn't super excited about going to Fantasticon again, but as the event drew near, I was.

Options are: Sleeping, House Work or Wife......

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7879 on: October 03, 2019, 07:45:42 PM »

Wait... sleeping is an option?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7880 on: October 03, 2019, 08:19:46 PM »

Wait... sleeping is an option?

I was also unaware of this.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7881 on: October 03, 2019, 08:24:52 PM »

Take a weekend, sacrifice a little sleep, take wife with. BOOM! Time.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7882 on: October 03, 2019, 08:58:41 PM »

Take a weekend, sacrifice a little sleep, take wife with. BOOM! Time.

I sacrifice sleep during the week and the wife works on the weekend (night shift)....  At this point in my adult hood...work and the road Is my life.  I spend more time at work or on the road than at home.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7883 on: October 03, 2019, 08:59:48 PM »

I sacrifice sleep during the week and the wife works on the weekend (night shift)....  At this point in my adult hood...work and the road Is my life.  I spend more time at work or on the road than at home.
Blarg. Well...there's always retirement.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7884 on: October 03, 2019, 09:21:04 PM »

Blarg. Well...there's always retirement.

I wish.... eh don't listen to me.  I'm just bitchin.  If my biggest issue is I don't have time for social interaction then I got it pretty good.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7885 on: October 04, 2019, 12:44:13 PM »

I wish.... eh don't listen to me.  I'm just bitchin.  If my biggest issue is I don't have time for social interaction then I got it pretty good.
True. There's also the remote possibility of a glitch in your schedule. Seize it, and have a good time. Even if it's only a couple of hours. But it is also good that you have your priorities settled. I'm a bit more chaotic. That's why I got a PA.

Sig by For Tyeth

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7886 on: October 05, 2019, 12:19:46 AM »

True. There's also the remote possibility of a glitch in your schedule. Seize it, and have a good time. Even if it's only a couple of hours. But it is also good that you have your priorities settled. I'm a bit more chaotic. That's why I got a PA.

And don't forget the possibility of a deliberate glitch in your schedule by "playing hooky" now and then, even if you only take a Mental Health day and call in sick.  But do remember that cameras are everywhere, and nobody knows who's posting what to social media that your boss might see, so don't call in sick and then go to a con... that's just a recipe for disaster right there.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7887 on: October 05, 2019, 09:31:53 PM »

After 8 months of staying at motels, I have a new home! AND I can get a new kitty! Woo-oo!!!

awwww I missed you too

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #7888 on: October 06, 2019, 06:21:52 PM »

And don't forget the possibility of a deliberate glitch in your schedule by "playing hooky" now and then, even if you only take a Mental Health day and call in sick.  But do remember that cameras are everywhere, and nobody knows who's posting what to social media that your boss might see, so don't call in sick and then go to a con... that's just a recipe for disaster right there.

Issue there is...I am the Boss.  I Have to be there unless I have a cover.... but its not in me to just not go to work.  My company requires doctors notes for Sick days and I horde my vaction days so I can use them to travel home when I can.  I have no clue what a "mental health day" is.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7889 on: October 07, 2019, 04:56:37 PM »

Issue there is...I am the Boss.  I Have to be there unless I have a cover.... but its not in me to just not go to work.  My company requires doctors notes for Sick days and I horde my vaction days so I can use them to travel home when I can.  I have no clue what a "mental health day" is.
Sometimes it is NOT good to be King, eh?  The weight of responsibility is mighty, indeed.  I'm glad you take the responsibility seriously.

A Mental Health day is a sick day, but it is used when you need a day off for your mental health, not your physical health. You report it as a sick day, of course.  The name is used partly in jest, and partly to lampoon the fact that mental health is still not given the same regard in our society as physical health.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: