Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1284714 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7995 on: October 30, 2019, 05:31:32 PM »

I am also Logos, so no dad jokes necessary.

Not necessary, but I got you one anyway.

Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, "No, just leave it in the carton!". Undecided

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7996 on: October 30, 2019, 05:54:02 PM »

Not necessary, but I got you one anyway.

Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, "No, just leave it in the carton!". Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7997 on: October 30, 2019, 07:38:04 PM »

Although some people are harder to teach. I would have thought that my repetitious spells of long term winning would have learnt them that I am inevitable. I am also Logos, so no dad jokes necessary.
Again... we have different definitions of 'long term' in play, and so long as that difference exists, or the duration of your 'not-yet-answered' status fails to meet my definition of 'long term,' we will continue to disagree on whether you have won at all.

This thread has not even existed for three years yet; talk to me when you've been unanswered for a decade month, and then I might consider that you've won... maybe.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #7998 on: October 30, 2019, 07:44:38 PM »

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7999 on: October 31, 2019, 03:24:18 PM »

Again... we have different definitions of 'long term' in play, and so long as that difference exists, or the duration of your 'not-yet-answered' status fails to meet my definition of 'long term,' we will continue to disagree on whether you have won at all.

This thread has not even existed for three years yet; talk to me when you've been unanswered for a decade month, and then I might consider that you've won... maybe.

I've gone longer than 3 months in a previous iteration, and at least 2 in this one. Considering the average turn over time of winners in this game is about 1-2 hours, going multiple months should define "long term".

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8000 on: October 31, 2019, 09:15:36 PM »

I've gone longer than 3 months in a previous iteration, and at least 2 in this one. Considering the average turn over time of winners in this game is about 1-2 hours, going multiple months should define "long term".

Previous iterations are not being considered.  Two-month lapse?  Cool!  On that one, I'll call that a win.

Stupid question... after a two-month hiatus, why not start a new iteration?

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8001 on: November 01, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »

Previous iterations are not being considered.  Two-month lapse?  Cool!  On that one, I'll call that a win.

Stupid question... after a two-month hiatus, why not start a new iteration?
Cuz that's not the point. The point is to continue a single thread. This is the second iteration only because its predecessor got a little out of hand, and the mods felt they needed to close it.

In a similar fashion, I rebooted Change A Letter simply because we had reached a point that would require a lot of back pedaling to get to a word that had options to play off of.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8002 on: November 01, 2019, 06:37:33 PM »

... I rebooted Change A Letter simply because we had reached a point that would require a lot of back pedaling to get to a word that had options to play off of.

And that point is referred to by scientists as The CLERGYMAN'S curse. I have no idea why...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8003 on: November 01, 2019, 08:01:23 PM »

And that point is referred to by scientists as The CLERGYMAN'S curse. I have no idea why...
Well CLERGYMEN already believe in the Word, so.... Tongue

Besides, 618 pages with no restarts was a damn good run.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8004 on: November 01, 2019, 08:32:16 PM »

I was honestly floored when I discovered there were so many people that didn't get the "father smelled of elderberries..." line and wrote it off as nonsense for comedy sake.  In my neck of the woods (literally) Elderberries grow all over the place and everyone make Wine and Jelly out of them

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8005 on: November 01, 2019, 08:36:03 PM »

... 618 pages with no restarts was a damn good run.

No doubt.

I was honestly floored when I discovered there were so many people that didn't get the "father smelled of elderberries..." line and wrote it off as nonsense for comedy sake.  In my neck of the woods (literally) Elderberries grow all over the place and everyone make Wine and Jelly out of them

Is the wine good?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8006 on: November 01, 2019, 08:39:48 PM »

I just thought it was some French thing that I didn't get.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8007 on: November 01, 2019, 08:45:35 PM »

Is the wine good?

So I'm told..... I don't drink so I cant give you a personal opinion.  But the Jelly is good...especially on fresh biscuits.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8008 on: November 01, 2019, 09:05:22 PM »

So I'm told..... I don't drink so I cant give you a personal opinion.  But the Jelly is good...especially on fresh biscuits.
Take your word for it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8009 on: November 01, 2019, 10:11:45 PM »

Take your word for it.

Take his, and mine, too.  Elderberry jelly is GREAT on fresh hot biscuits or even a lunchtime PB&J sandwich.

Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: