Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Sins of the Jedi.....  (Read 13659 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: June 18, 2011, 08:22:23 AM »

Evidence:

HUH?Huh?!!!!!!!

Okay, so I have wanted to ask the Jedi community for some time about this particular incident, involving Zayne Carrick, and the First and Only Jedi Covenant.

So the Jedi are not supposed to kill their prisoners (no matter what) right?!?  Let alone their students, that just happen to be getting ready to join adulthood.... (SHAME!!!!!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!)

So what the heck is up with this "Jedi Covenant" ?!?!?  Fist of all, I know that they were worried about the resurgence of the Sith (Aren't We Awesome  Grin!!! ) But I was under the impression that even were the Jedi to confront a Sith Lord, that you guys are supposed to take him/or her alive........  (I guess I missed the day in Jedi school, when they told us, "make sure and strike down those whipper snapper kids that you feel might be tainted with the Dark Side, so we don't have another Exar Kun, or Ulic Qel-Droma running around Wink") (yes I was a Jedi once, but that's a story for another time Wink )

I understand that this was during the time of the Mandalorian Wars, and the Jedi could not bare to think of what would happen, were another Dark Lord to Rise To Prominence (eh hem... Revan Wink ).  But is this to say, that every time you Jedi feel threatened, that you throw your precious code out the window, and start hacking off heads?!?!?   Shocked  That is what it seems like now, doesn't it Wink.

Now rather than sit here, and bash the Jedi Order (and Oh I Do Love Bashing Jedi  Grin ), I thought I would simply ask this of you, and your leaders, and see what kind of explanation we could get for the Barbaric Treatment of These Poor Children.........

(I personally think you will dig your own graves trying to defend this lot, and maybe that was the point all along Wink  Sith Cookies Any One  Grin )

edited for content. Nothing that eludes to swearing is allowed.
-C
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:17:45 PM by Master Caine » Logged

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »

Oohh... sith cookies.  I'll have a few.

Sorry to all you traditional Jedi, but I won't be much help here.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 07:37:14 PM »

The Jedi Covenant weren't the most noteworthy in Jedi history. Jedi are allowed to kill if they are in danger, or someone is too dangerous to be left alive. Such as Darth Sidious, or something like that. They are never truly "powerless" and Mace Windu would have been in the right to slay him. Just like Jango Fett.... *steam*... We'll let that one go.

Anyways the Jedi Covenant worked away from the Council and stuff, and one of their people had a vision about the return of the Sith and apparently they thought it was their padawans. Yeah. It wasn't just ANY ol' padawans they slew, it was THEIR OWN. So yes, instead of trying to talk to anyone about it, they slew their own padawans in fear that they would be the next generation of Sith.. Yeah apparently they didn't have much faith in their ability to teach them.

So the Jedi Covenant really aren't the prime Jedi and they realized how foolish they were... later.

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 10:59:59 PM »

I'm with Wraith. I would very much like to hear an explanation of this.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 11:31:46 PM »

Was what I said not sufficient?

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 12:12:21 AM »

Was what I said not sufficient?

Nope. It was a good start though.

(Sig by me!)

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 12:23:29 AM »

*sigh*  fine, i'll explain.....*decapitates Raze with saber*

oh yeah, i don't need to explain or answer to Dark Lords.   Mind your own business.   Tongue

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 12:36:02 AM »

Well then Mr. DR... what more do you want?

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 12:38:56 AM »

A reason as to why they though their own Padawans would become Sith.

(Sig by me!)

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 01:42:46 AM »

Well they were overly paranoid about the resurgence of the Sith, especially in the Jedi's own ranks, having been founded by the woman who helped train Exar Kun.

Also, the vision fortelling the return of the Sith showed a Sith Lord wearing red armor killing all five members of the Covenant.  Because their padawans were all wearing red environmental suits at the time, they assumed that the color of the armor was symbolic for their padawans.  They slaughtered four of the five padawans, but one Zayne Carrick escaped and swore vengeance on his masters.  He killed two of them whilst wearing red mandalorian armor, i believe, and the rest while disguised as a Sith Lord.

In addition, the Covenant were not at all to be considered representative of most Jedi.  They even tried to assassinate the Jedi ?Council at least once.

There.  I've laid out the bare facts.  make of them what you will.  This wookiee is tired of old tales of death.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 02:16:32 AM »

I thought I said most of that.. but there you go. Smiley

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »

I thought I said most of that.. but there you go. Smiley

It doesn't matter what you tell the sith: They're sith. They've no interest in having a discussion; civility is something beyond their comprehension. They merely wish to point out the transgressions of a group of fallen jedi in an attempt to paint the entire Jedi Order as a broken thing, no matter how blatantly wrong they are.

However, Jedi being keepers of the peace, and the sith being a threat to that peace, I'm actually for staging a little recreation of that dark chapter and showing them first hand how it went down. Then they can try to discern meaning from within the force.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 07:39:18 AM »

there have been several instances in early jedi history of killing apprentices. Usually when they were found later in life and it is found that they are mentally damaged with dark side leanings.

Fallen Jedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2011, 08:13:10 PM »

Seems like any other Order based in the religious context. "You cannot because the law says so, but we can when required."
Soldiers are soldiers ..... Emotion Vs Focus.....  however... even the most feared deserve due process..... street justice and one man exicutioner of a defeated enemy should not be tolerated...

Even the light can cast shadows...

FJ

If the dark and the light combine... there will be balance.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 01:50:01 AM »

*sigh*  fine, i'll explain.....*decapitates Raze with saber*

oh yeah, i don't need to explain or answer to Dark Lords.   Mind your own business.   Tongue

Yeah............. because that's a Very Jedi thing to do ??.....................

Your just helping my cause friend Wink...................

@ in regards to AerykGunn:

"They Slew Them In Fear"................... They Gave Into Their Fear?!?!?!?!?  I didn't realize Jedi acknowledged......... let alone gave into their emotions.........  

What Did I Say?? ................ I think I hear a Grave Being Dug lmao Wink.................

@ in regards to Swam785:

"Mentally Damaged With Teachings of the Dark Side"  Ummm okay........... I wasn't aware that the Power of The Dark Side was akin to Alzheimers Disease?!?!?  Undecided.................  But Whatever You Have To Tell Yourself To Be Able To Sleep At Night Buddy (Pats Swam on the back, and rubs his shoulder with his "icky" hands with Dark Side germs on it) lmao  Roll Eyes

@ in regards to the feline:

Not interested in a discussion?!?!?  Shocked I'm shocked and appalled at your accusations  Embarrassed  If I wasn't interested in a "Discussion", why would I come hear with it?!?!?  Why not just drop it over the Alliance Territories with the rest of our Imperial Propaganda?!?!? Wink..................

Who Doesn't Want To Join The Empire Now Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No feline, Comprehension is beyond YOUR PERCEPTION Wink  I can walk you through the basics of the Great Veritas Wink:  The Jedi IS A BROKEN THING, THAT IMPLORES WE SITH to give it the swift swing through the neck with our Crimson Blades that would bring it, it's long sought after peace, because the other truth, is that Peace in this Living Galaxy IS A LIE, THERE IS ONLY YOUR PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Force is a TOOL, that I BEND TO MY WILL, as all We Sith Do...............  

And if you Jedi........ are such "Keeper's of the Peace" ?!?!?  Why then did you allow the Republic to Bomb the Poor Ubese Worlds of Uba I, Uba II, and Uba V into Radioactive Balls of Dust?!?!?!?!?  I'm sorry I guess I was also sick on the day's they covered the topic of Assisted Genocide and how it was completely okay as long as the species was enemy's of the Republic" in Jedi School?!?!?!?  

If you no not of what I speak, here is an example of the Jedi's Peace Keeping:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ubese
(refer to the "History" section of this article, and witness the Jedi's treatment of this Poor Species  Cry )

I'm still Waiting for a credible defense of the Jedi in this matter, as well as the Ubese Matter (poor poor Ubese  Cry )................................
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:23:18 AM by Darth Wraith » Logged

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: