Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Sins of the Jedi.....  (Read 13660 times)
Jawaslayer4
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 02:21:01 AM »

Well I have the book right here and this group of masters actually saw a vision of someone in a red environment suit slaying them with a lightsaber and destroying the Jedi temple and the republic. It just so happened that their padawans were wearing the same suit at the time so they slew them in fear(which leads to the dark side). I personally think it wasn't "Jedi" of them but whatever. I take the "Jedi way" like Obi-wan does. You follow the codes and morals but follow them by what you feel they mean. Not in a general term. To not do what is necessarily the best thing but the right thing. If you guys are confused about the situation with this scene then get the books. This scene is in Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic Vol. 1 Commencement. I read the first two volumes and so far it's a great series of comics.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 02:29:55 AM »

Well I have the book right here and this group of masters actually saw a vision of someone in a red environment suit slaying them with a lightsaber and destroying the Jedi temple and the republic. It just so happened that their padawans were wearing the same suit at the time so they slew them in fear(which leads to the dark side). I personally think it wasn't "Jedi" of them but whatever. I take the "Jedi way" like Obi-wan does. You follow the codes and morals but follow them by what you feel they mean. Not in a general term. To not do what is necessarily the best thing but the right thing. If you guys are confused about the situation with this scene then get the books. This scene is in Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic Vol. 1 Commencement. I read the first two volumes and so far it's a great series of comics.

Remind me the next time I go flow walking back to this time (to witness the episode with pop corn in tow Wink ) that I should never where a "Red Suit"......... I would hate for one of the Psychotic Jedi to accidentally see me, and take a swing at me........... I'd hate for it to disturb my movie Wink........... lmao

Hey Look It's Another Jedi..............  (Let Me get My Red Cape)   Toro!!!!!!!! Toro!!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

(I know, I Look Sexy in My Outfit  Wink , it's okay you don't have to hold back your praise  Grin )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »

Yeah............. because that's a Very Jedi thing to do ??.....................

Your just helping my cause friend Wink...................

the code does not forbid killing, friend.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 03:29:34 AM »

the code does not forbid killing, friend.

First part of the video there "friend" Wink:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFvN2y9PI3s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFvN2y9PI3s</a>

Your not supposed to kill unarmed CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah, you see Darth Vader coming at you, do I expect you to ignite your saber and attack and "attempt" to kill....... sure I do Wink (though I do believe that you are supposed to try and disarm, turn them back to the light, subdue, etc..... rather than kill..... Am I wrong in that regard Jedi Master's?!?!?!? Wink) .  However, it's a much case when:

Jedi Padawan:  "Master do you like Mustard of Ketchup on your cheeseburger?"  Psychotic Jedi Masters:  "You Must Die Young One, You Could Threaten All That Is"

Jedi Padawan:  " No Masters......... Wait...... Please!?!?!?!  I'm sorry, I won't get it wrong again......... I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!! , No AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  Fade To Black

(somebody remind me not to get that Burger King run wrong if these guys are around lmao  Tongue )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 03:51:42 AM »

A similar thing happened to me as a Padawan, Wraith, except it was Dunkin Donuts. God forbid you accidentally put an extra sugar in their coffee, and your suddenly the epitome of the Dark Side!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:26:41 AM by Darth Raze » Logged

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 04:11:00 AM »

First part of the video there "friend" Wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFvN2y9PI3s#ws

Your not supposed to kill unarmed CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah, you see Darth Vader coming at you, do I expect you to ignite your saber and attack and "attempt" to kill....... sure I do Wink (though I do believe that you are supposed to try and disarm, turn them back to the light, subdue, etc..... rather than kill..... Am I wrong in that regard Jedi Master's?!?!?!? Wink) .  However, it's a much case when:

Jedi Padawan:  "Master do you like Mustard of Ketchup on your cheeseburger?"  Psychotic Jedi Masters:  "You Must Die Young One, You Could Threaten All That Is"

Jedi Padawan:  " No Masters......... Wait...... Please!?!?!?!  I'm sorry, I won't get it wrong again......... I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!! , No AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  Fade To Black

(somebody remind me not to get that Burger King run wrong if these guys are around lmao  Tongue )

oh, you misunderstood me.  when i said that the code doesn't forbid killing, i meant it doesn't forbid me killing you.  you are after all, a Dark Lord. 

i do not condone the killing of children.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 08:35:43 AM »

A similar thing happened to me as a Padawan, Wraith, except it was Dunkin Donuts. God forbid you accidentally put an extra sugar in their coffee, and your suddenly the epitome of the Dark Side!

Right lmao  Cheesy "No...... Master..... I Promise, I'll Make Sure It's Just Creamer Next Time and No Sugar.............. No Master NO AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  lol

In regards to "Kewlkev360"

you killing Me................ You Can Try Padawan Wink

Just to let you know, the last guy that crossed me, ended up looking like this Wink:

And Your Order Not Only Advocates Killing Children, They Also Advocate Stealing Them From Their Cribs When They've Barely Begun To Breath In The Galaxy's Existence.................  Undecided Not Cool Man...........

I sense Much Anger In You Young One....................  Join Us Within The Eternal Darkness............  You Could Be A Great Sith.............. If You Are Strong Enough.........

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »

when the Sith is large enough to have Academies they steal children too. Especially in the New Sith Empire from the Old Republic series. Smiley Course it's an "Honor" to be taken as a Sith, but they still do it. And Darth Maul was a child when Sidious took him. So... ever notice how the Jedi and Sith have such strong similarities....... Wink But just enough diversity that they are different? Cheesy Eh It's probably nothing. And Other then the Padawan Massacre on Taris, i don't remember them killing any other children o.O

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 05:17:26 PM »

In regards to "Kewlkev360"

you killing Me................ You Can Try Padawan Wink

And Your Order Not Only Advocates Killing Children, They Also Advocate Stealing Them From Their Cribs When They've Barely Begun To Breath In The Galaxy's Existence.................  Undecided Not Cool Man...........

I sense Much Anger In You Young One....................  Join Us Within The Eternal Darkness............  You Could Be A Great Sith.............. If You Are Strong Enough.........

You will not turn me.  You could always repent your evil ways; we have Taco Tuesdays.  Now who doesn't love tacos?

Your order advocates destroying entire worlds.

I think I'll stay right where I am, thank you.

Your overconfidence will be your downfall.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 05:31:10 PM »

o. o.. I advocate destroying entire worlds. but I'm Mando so I do what needs to be done.. Smiley Let em burn. Anyways if anyone wants anyone taken care of you know where to find me. I'm sure someone has some creds or something they could give me.. Wink I hear Darth Raze makes some delicious cookies...

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 07:17:54 PM »

You will not turn me.  You could always repent your evil ways; we have Taco Tuesdays.  Now who doesn't love tacos?

Your order advocates destroying entire worlds.

I think I'll stay right where I am, thank you.

Your overconfidence will be your downfall.

Ha! We have Taco Tuesday and Friday!

And when did this become about OUR sins? Stop trying to change the subject!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 08:00:11 AM »

Ha! We have Taco Tuesday and Friday!

And when did this become about OUR sins? Stop trying to change the subject!

My Brother In Darkness Has A Very Good Point Wink

Stop Dogging The Question...............  Defend Yourselves As An Order, or Confess To Your Sins and Fall To Ash (I like option 2 much better  Grin )

Kid's Slaughter, Ubese Genocide..................... Still Waiting...........

@ as to the Sith Destroying Worlds, Your Damn Right We Do!!!!!!!!!!! For The Preservation of Order, We Must Set An Example............  Make It So Terrible To Cross The Empire, That No One Would Ever Do So Again...... They We Shall Have Order

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 04:56:29 PM »

@ as to the Sith Destroying Worlds, Your Damn Right We Do!!!!!!!!!!! For The Preservation of Order, We Must Set An Example............  Make It So Terrible To Cross The Empire, That No One Would Ever Do So Again...... They We Shall Have Order

lol, worked real well for ya, didn't it?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »

Darth Wraith, I am a complete noob as far as the forums go but I'd like to, as a Jedi, condemn the actions of the Old Order.  They tried to prevent change in a Galaxy where change is the only constant.  In the book version of Episode III, Yoda himself cites this fact as the cause of the Old Order's fall.

I prefer the Grey Jedi concept of the Force not being Dark or Light but of the person bringing their own "filter" to it.  I refrain from using the word "intentions" for the obvious reason of Jacen Solo, who had the best intentions and committed terrible acts because of them.

I won't defend what the Old Order did.  What I will say is that any Order that is in "service" of any government is likely to have to do things that they don't like because of their affiliation.

Also, I love the discussion!  Challenge me further so that I may learn!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 08:48:27 AM »

Darth Wraith, I am a complete noob as far as the forums go but I'd like to, as a Jedi, condemn the actions of the Old Order.  They tried to prevent change in a Galaxy where change is the only constant.  In the book version of Episode III, Yoda himself cites this fact as the cause of the Old Order's fall.

I prefer the Grey Jedi concept of the Force not being Dark or Light but of the person bringing their own "filter" to it.  I refrain from using the word "intentions" for the obvious reason of Jacen Solo, who had the best intentions and committed terrible acts because of them.

I won't defend what the Old Order did.  What I will say is that any Order that is in "service" of any government is likely to have to do things that they don't like because of their affiliation.

Also, I love the discussion!  Challenge me further so that I may learn!

First of All My Friend, I would like to Formally Welcome You Personally To The Ultra Forums  Smiley  Your Gonna Love It Here  Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your not a noob Wink your learning  Smiley nothing wrong with that at all Wink

Secondly, I'd like to say, that this is the very first honest answer to the question from a Jedi yet Wink  I give you nothing but credit for owning up to the mistakes of your order, and not attempting to defend them.  It takes real cojones to take responsibility for past failures instead of dodging around them like a leaping Nexu lol  Cheesy

One of my principle objectives within this thread, was to outline the utter farce that the Jedi Code is, so that I could weaken the Jedi as a whole  Grin (It's kind of my thing Wink ).  But at least the "Grey Order" is taking some responsibility for the past failings of the Jedi, and making progressive steps toward fixing them.....  The Grey's can at least partially defend the Jedi as a whole, as opposed to the more dogmatic Jedi that simply ignore the facts and question all together lmao  Wink

And it's like I have said, A Grey Jedi is Only a Few Steps Away From Being a Sith  Grin

As This Video Shall Illustrate:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhb56cxjiU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHhb56cxjiU</a>

"The Dark is Patient, and Eventually Even Stars Burn Out"

(Bad Ass Song As A Bonus  Wink)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: