Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Sins of the Jedi.....  (Read 13663 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »

Oh and Jedi........... I haven't even touched on this one yet..........

I think it's about time  Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Gwa01yxjI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Gwa01yxjI</a>

"Over This Interview Is"  (POOF) (YODA IS GONE) LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know Master Yoda was a Ninja  Cheesy lmao

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »

I have to admit the Old Order's Jedi Code did limit the Jedi of that era.  While I would still prefer to avoid utilizing blind rage, anger, fear and hatred,  Positive emotions like compassion and love can be powerful tools.  I feel that if you are going to USE your emotions then you have to be careful that they don't begin to rule you.  Once you're taste for power and strength become your driving force, that is a path that I cannot condone.  So as I see it, you have the Jedi on one side, Vader and Palpatine's Sith on the other and Jacen and Lumiya's Sith somewhere to the Vader side of the middle.

Thoughts?

PS - Jedi molesting younglings and apprentices... So funny!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2011, 09:21:23 PM »

I have to admit the Old Order's Jedi Code did limit the Jedi of that era.  While I would still prefer to avoid utilizing blind rage, anger, fear and hatred,  Positive emotions like compassion and love can be powerful tools.  I feel that if you are going to USE your emotions then you have to be careful that they don't begin to rule you.  Once you're taste for power and strength become your driving force, that is a path that I cannot condone.  So as I see it, you have the Jedi on one side, Vader and Palpatine's Sith on the other and Jacen and Lumiya's Sith somewhere to the Vader side of the middle.

Thoughts?

PS - Jedi molesting younglings and apprentices... So funny!

Regarding Palpatine, he was surely a Psychopath, who wanted nothing short of universal Oblivion.......  And I Fully Support Lord Caedus's Vision of the Sith.  Vader followed his Master, because he had no choice after the events of Episode III, Vader knew that he was not powerful enough, nor would he ever be to overtake his Master...... That's why he was constantly seeking out someone to aid him (Starkiller, Luke) in his quest of Vengeance against the man that manipulated him into destroying everything he ever loved.  Vader Truly Hated Himself, but that small concession of caring and remorse was what kept that small light lit within him. 

Where I differ from you, is simple (being that I am Sith), Hate, and Pain are both Very Useful in Driving You Forward Towards Your Goal and Through Your Enemy, Pain is the Greatest Teacher That One Could Ever Possess......  It shall teach you the truth that all Sith realize.... Peace is a Lie........ and Passion is the Only True Key To Real Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where as Fear is a Very Effective Weapon to be used against one's enemy's........

I Tell You This, if you follow Jacen's path, and follow it honestly and without reservation, you shall come to the same correct conclusion that he did, and You Shall Join Us On The Path To Darkness For The Betterment and Protection of All............ Protection Against What You Ask??  From Themselves......................

http://www.starwarsspace.net/profiles/blogs/tenants-of-mastering-the-dark

(Take In My Teachings....... and See The Truth of What Life Is, and What May Be Made of It, If You Are Strong Enough)

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2011, 12:24:50 AM »

Peace is a Lie........ and Passion is the Only True Key To Real Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where as Fear is a Very Effective Weapon to be used against one's enemy's........

Where you fail to snag me is simple:  I am not interested in personal power.  And I agree, pain, anger and fear can be extremely effective if harnessed and used.  I even believe that Pain can in fact be the best teacher, but I believe that Love and Compassion can overpower all of the negative emotions.

Again, I'm not interested in my own power.  I'm not really interested in creating peace.  I'm interested in creating a system that will PROMOTE peace, because there will always be SOMEONE who wants to destroy it, and if the system is strong enough (like what happens after Jacen) then no one person is going to overthrow it (I hope).

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 03:43:06 AM »

I'm not really interested in creating peace.  I'm interested in creating a system that will PROMOTE peace, because there will always be SOMEONE who wants to destroy it

And This Is Where The Dark Side Comes In.......... Something Like The Death Star, That Is SO VERY TERRIBLE That No One Would Dare Incur Your Wrath............. For Fear of Reprisal.............

I'm honestly really surprised to hear you say that ("I'm Not Really Interested In Creating Peace")............ 

What Cause Can Be Greater??  I Seek (Through My Dark Power) To End All Suffering, To Bring Peace To All........... Ultimately It Comes Down To Crushing Any Remnant of Freedom and Liberty.......... For They Are Cancer's That Shall Eat At Your Order of Peace..........  There's Always Someone Asking For More, or That Is Unhappy With His Equal Share....... This Ingrate Must Be Put Down Like A Dog....... To Show The Rest The Price For This Insolence.......

This Is The ONLY Way That Peace Can Ever Be Achieved....... That Order Can Be Achieved......Where The Pain Will Stop For As Many As It Ever Can...........

If what I am hearing is true, you are saying that you would fight and die, in an effort to preserve a system that Tolerates Corruption, Suffering, and Indignation.......

How Can You Believe In This??  Aren't The Jedi Sworn To Uphold Peace?!?  Yet You Say You Don't Ever Believe That It Is A Feasible Goal To Fight For............... 

Apathy Towards The Suffering Of Others Is What I Sense Here..................

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 01:35:58 PM »

The Death Star is an OBJECT that THREATENS people who don't uphold the peace, not a system that discourages it.  And I say I'm not interested in creating peace because one person won't create it, it's a group effort and unless there is a strong and just judicial system peace isn't likely.

I'm all for peace but a handful of Jedi or Sith aren't gonna make that happen.  The general population have to be involved.  And remember, GREY Jedi here friend, I don't subscribe to the full Jedi dogma.  I would fight and die to show that Peace through a concrete system can be upheld by individuals.  A system that will root out and show the people who are interested in personal gain over the greater good early in life.

Apathy for the suffering of others is not what you sense here.  I care very much about the suffering of individuals.  I just don't think that genocide and mass murder are the system that is going to bring about lasting peace!  I've never seen a truly just system!  

**SPOILER ALERT: READ FATE OF THE JEDI BEFORE READING THIS**

Luke would have never been exiled in a truly just and peaceful system.  He was not the only person who "helped" Caedus rise to power!  The Military has a little something to do with it too.  That was a "power play" by a government.  All of Caedus' work lead to a system that still promotes corruption and the same old politics that have plagued every governmental system ever seen.  So while the Sith plan looks like a basket of cookies, those cookies were baked decades ago and the recipe hasn't been looked at since.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »

The Death Star is an OBJECT that THREATENS people who don't uphold the peace, not a system that discourages it.  And I say I'm not interested in creating peace because one person won't create it, it's a group effort and unless there is a strong and just judicial system peace isn't likely.

I'm all for peace but a handful of Jedi or Sith aren't gonna make that happen.  The general population have to be involved.  And remember, GREY Jedi here friend, I don't subscribe to the full Jedi dogma.  I would fight and die to show that Peace through a concrete system can be upheld by individuals.  A system that will root out and show the people who are interested in personal gain over the greater good early in life.

Apathy for the suffering of others is not what you sense here.  I care very much about the suffering of individuals.  I just don't think that genocide and mass murder are the system that is going to bring about lasting peace!  I've never seen a truly just system!  

**SPOILER ALERT: READ FATE OF THE JEDI BEFORE READING THIS**

Luke would have never been exiled in a truly just and peaceful system.  He was not the only person who "helped" Caedus rise to power!  The Military has a little something to do with it too.  That was a "power play" by a government.  All of Caedus' work lead to a system that still promotes corruption and the same old politics that have plagued every governmental system ever seen.  So while the Sith plan looks like a basket of cookies, those cookies were baked decades ago and the recipe hasn't been looked at since.

As long as the cookies were baked by Lord Raze, I know that he has stated that he gives them an UNHEARD OF SHELF LIFE OF 100 years......... Wink  Fresh Like They Were Baked Yesterday  Grin

Alright, Alright Jedi, let it not be said that you do not have great skills of Oration Wink............ As I have stated...... I shall allow life to work it's horrid magic on you, and I believe in time, you shall come to my way of thinking Wink

I say one last thing in this regard........ Do Not Think For A Second!!!!!! That My Heart Does Not Brake For Every Single Life I Take.............  For I Assure You It Does............  I would point that Death Star at the head of the galaxy, so that if the trigger must be pulled, that it is quick and painless........ Better a quick death at the hands of a Sith Lord....... than a slow death that takes eons, at the hands of a Jedi Council and Republic that allow Long Term Suffering To Go On................  You Must Scare People Into Doing What Is Right, For I Assure You, They Will Never Pick The Right Course of Action On Their Own................ 

"People are only as good as they are allowed to be.......... but when the chips are down........ THEY'LL EAT EACHOTHER............"

"You See, I'm Not A Monster......... I'm Just Ahead of the Curve"

(He Was Exactly Right.............. In Real Life, Those Boats Would Have Blown Each Other To Kingdom Come!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even Before The Joker Had Finished Talking)

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2011, 09:38:50 PM »

Darth Wraith I really believe you're right about the boats in Dark Knight.  And I'd like to say that the average group of people would definitely destroy each other in self preservation.  We are hard wired that way as a species.  The Jedi (I won't speak for or against the Sith as I am not one) rise above the basic instincts.  What would a Jedi do in that situation?  I'm not sure, but I'd bet that Batman is a Grey Jedi if there ever was one!  Not for the law and not against it.

Anyway, While I think the Jedi Council did take a long time to decide anything I have to appreciate their decision to try to see every angle of a situation before they carried through on an official action.  Some decisions have consequences so far reaching that it could unintentionally cause a war!

PS - You still haven't responded to the idea that All of Caedus' work lead to a system that still promotes corruption and the same old politics that have plagued every governmental system ever seen.  So while the Sith plan looks like a basket of cookies, those cookies were baked decades ago and the recipe hasn't been looked at since.  I really want to hear your thoughts on this!  Not an attack just wondering if you're ok with such a recurring situation.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »

Darth Wraith I really believe you're right about the boats in Dark Knight.  And I'd like to say that the average group of people would definitely destroy each other in self preservation.  We are hard wired that way as a species.  The Jedi (I won't speak for or against the Sith as I am not one) rise above the basic instincts.  What would a Jedi do in that situation?  I'm not sure, but I'd bet that Batman is a Grey Jedi if there ever was one!  Not for the law and not against it.

Anyway, While I think the Jedi Council did take a long time to decide anything I have to appreciate their decision to try to see every angle of a situation before they carried through on an official action.  Some decisions have consequences so far reaching that it could unintentionally cause a war!

PS - You still haven't responded to the idea that All of Caedus' work lead to a system that still promotes corruption and the same old politics that have plagued every governmental system ever seen.  So while the Sith plan looks like a basket of cookies, those cookies were baked decades ago and the recipe hasn't been looked at since.  I really want to hear your thoughts on this!  Not an attack just wondering if you're ok with such a recurring situation.

I didn't respond to your talk of Caedus and his system, because He Wasn't Allowed To Finish His Work............... I Assure You, if his sister hadn't killed him (I wish she would have sided with him, but she was to weak to see his grand vision and do what it would take for that vision to come to pass) then I assure you, He Would Have Brought Peace To His New Empire...........  A Peace That Would Have Lasted For Eons, Lord Caedus's biggest problem in my opinion, was that he was not able to find a Worthy Apprentice.......... the girl was never worthy, and Ben Skywalker (as Lumiya stated) was Far To Tainted By The Light................

As for your comments about what would lead to war...... Conflict, Strife, and Pain Are How We Grow!!!!!!!!!! If War Must Come Out of That....... Then SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as Batman being a "Grey Jedi", hmmmmmm let's take a look at the evidence  Wink:

I don't know Brother, he looks pretty Sith to me lmao  Grin (nah I'm just kidding...... Yes, if Star Wars and Batman combined for a moment, I'm sure you would be right, he refuses to kill-so he is not Sith, but he is surely not a Jedi, So Grey It Must Be)

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »

LMAO!!! I love that skit on Chapelle's Show!!  Grin Grin

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 02:18:32 AM »

@ Darth Wraith

I really think that Caedus got as far as any Sith Lord ever will.  Even in a galaxy without Jedi no group of people is gonna let someone get away with that stuff forever.  Every single person who attempts that kind of power play is gonna meet resistance in every iteration of the struggle.  And then that struggle will just breed the same circular logic that the Sith always practice.

Yes, we all grow through pain and sacrifice but we can grow through Compassion and Love just as easily, and sometimes even more fully.

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule."

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 07:30:11 AM »

LMAO!!! I love that skit on Chapelle's Show!!  Grin Grin

Thanks Brother  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!  I Really Wish He Would Come Back From South Africa  Undecided.................... He Was F($*#@^ HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ to Artorius:

Sometimes the only way to fight Fire, is with Fire, in addition:

If This Has Not Happened to You Yet?  It Will.............  (I'm not saying your Love is going to die (necessarily) , but you will Lose A Love Eventually.......... We All Do.........  (They Leave Most of the Time)

(when this time comes, it will come without warning, mercy, or pity......... and You Will Be In More Pain Than You Could Ever Imagine)  (When This Happened to Me, I Literally Felt Like I Was Breathing Sulfur.......) (I'm not joking)

(Love Is Rife With Pathways To The Darkside........)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGycuaIWP0U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGycuaIWP0U</a>
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:35:01 AM by Darth Wraith » Logged

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »

Believe me when I say that Artorius knows love and loss... perhaps not so acutely as you Lord Wraith, it is clear that your history is quite a bit darker than most.  However, I will let him speak for himself on this matter.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 02:26:34 PM »

@Darth Wraith

You seem to believe you know me quite well, sir!  I've dealt with loss and that's all I will say about that.  And you're right life is full of quick and easy paths.  I never will "fight fire with fire."  I stand by Love as being the most powerful emotion.  That's why it can hurt you more than any hatred or save you just as easily.

I'd rather conquer myself than others.  It is ma much greater task.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 09:49:07 AM »

@Darth Wraith

You seem to believe you know me quite well, sir!  I've dealt with loss and that's all I will say about that.  And you're right life is full of quick and easy paths.  I never will "fight fire with fire."  I stand by Love as being the most powerful emotion.  That's why it can hurt you more than any hatred or save you just as easily.

I'd rather conquer myself than others.  It is ma much greater task.

Well, your past is your past, I felt the agony of loss and fell from grace....... I would have to hear what you went through specifically to comment, but I know that these subjects can be very sensitive and painful to bring up (not to mention, it's your personal business), so I will leave this be..........

Maybe life just dealt me a darker hand than you......... Don't Know........... I say this Jedi, I pray that you never feel it again (the loss we are speaking of), I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemy............

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: