Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Undisputed Dark Lord of the Sith / New Aflac Sales Agent :)!!!!!!  (Read 7255 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« on: July 02, 2011, 08:32:02 AM »

Greetings All Who Have Touched The Dark Side............

With Lord Raze Officially Renouncing The Sith Way.......... I Am Assured What I Took (in True Sith Fashion) By What Was Mine By Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am Now Your Undisputed Dark Lord of the Sith

I Shall, As Lord Revan, Lord Caedus, Lord Bane, Lord Krayt, and So Many Others Before Me, Lead The Sith Empire Into A New Age of Dominance and Prosperity!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We Shall Have Order, Harmony, and Peace.........  

By My Iron Will Shall These Mandates Be Realized!!!!!!!!!!!!  and All That Stand In Our Way.... Shall Be Cut Down As Surely As The Autumn Wheat Is Reaped..........  

On a lighter, more humble side of the Force lol Wink , I will be happy to answer any questions that any of our Sith Brethren have about the basics of the site (help with sigs, getting pics on the site, etc.)

(I AM NOT AN EMPLOY IN ANY REGARD OF Ultrasabers. Inc. , I Am Simply A Devoted Fan of Our Beloved Fable, and Our Beloved Lightsabers Done By The Masters at Ultrasabers Wink!!!!!!!!!!! )

On Another More Personal Note:  I FINALLY After (7 Times) Passed My Life and Health Exam, and Will Now Be A Fully Licensed Life Insurance Salesman Working For Aflac Smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (as soon as the state of Texas decides to approve my application (which can take up to a month or more)  Undecided............)  

Please forgive my Celebration here on the forums everyone, I am simply ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Because this career will finally give me the much needed ability to provide for a family Smiley and take care of My Brother who has been mentally and physically challenged since his birth.  My parents are in their 60's, and I have been very worried about him for the last couple of years, as that I did not have a college degree, and did not see anything of any lucrative nature in my near future.  But This Job Changes All That!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I Am Happier Than I Have Been In Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

and did I mention, this Glorious Career will give me plenty of money for NEW SABERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(of which I Desperately Desire More!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink )

May The Force Serve Us All Well

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 08:50:17 AM »

There is something Ironic about a Sith selling Life Insurance.  Wink     But Congrats on the New Career!  Smiley

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 09:08:28 AM »

"And I certify to you that our Deluxe Insurance covers lightning strikes."
"What ? Lightning ? It's no use ! Just give me the regular one."
"As you wish."
*Lightning spreads out of Wraith's hands*
"I told you, it could be very useful."

By the way, congrats Wraith !

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 12:56:10 AM »

Now remember Wraith, striking down customers is not a good way to insure their business.....

Anyway, congrats.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 02:50:50 AM »

major medical, major medical (ha).  Well, you should be able to afford all those light sabers pretty soon.  Congrats.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

RoryLyndze
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 05:01:01 AM »

Good job man

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 08:00:59 AM »

There is something Ironic about a Sith selling Life Insurance.  Wink     But Congrats on the New Career!  Smiley

lol, well if there heart fails, they don't need a defibrillator Wink lmao

Thanks All For Your Kind Words Smiley!!!!!!!!!!!

@ to Jodaan:

lol, EXTRA COMMISSION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

@ to (forgive me Raze, I forgot what you said your new Jedi name is :/....... sorry Bro lol)

Well, I have been formulating new business strategy, I figure if I go and strike one family member down 5 or 6 of the others will BUY Immediately  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  out of fear, and because they want what's left of their family (after I get done with them lol Wink ) to be covered after I decapitate them  Grin lol

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

RoryLyndze
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 12:18:58 PM »

That was grate!

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »

Congrats, Brother!! I am glad you will have the means to help your family! Best of luck, in all things!  Smiley

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 05:17:29 PM »

Kandosii! Congradulations Vode!

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »

@ to (forgive me Raze, I forgot what you said your new Jedi name is :/....... sorry Bro lol)

Well, I have been formulating new business strategy, I figure if I go and strike one family member down 5 or 6 of the others will BUY Immediately  Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  out of fear, and because they want what's left of their family (after I get done with them lol Wink ) to be covered after I decapitate them  Grin lol

I haven't really picked a Jedi name yet. I'll get back to you on that....

You Sith never learn do you? You don't ALWAYS have to kill people. There are "other ways" of making people fear you.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 06:29:07 PM »

You can cause fear through suffering instead of death. And you only need to hurt one loved one to get a responce from everyone else. (Wraith said this) Or you could drop a tree on their house or something, fear of harm can work well without harm. I still like the killing.

And Grats so much Wraith. Do you only do Life Insurance?

And anyone interested in taking an apprentice?

Saber: Dark Shock Red

Wants: X2 Blue Initiate

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 06:51:25 PM »

Rock on man!  Glad your job is coming together and congratulations on your promotion in the Sith ranks.

@Rayne:  If you truly want to learn the Force, I shall be willing to take on an apprentice.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 07:09:20 AM »

I haven't really picked a Jedi name yet. I'll get back to you on that....

You Sith never learn do you? You don't ALWAYS have to kill people. There are "other ways" of making people fear you.

No, but it's just more fun this way Wink

@ to Darth Rayne:

Contemplate On This Apprentice, and You Shall Understand:

and Thank You (and thanks to Everyone again for your kind words Smiley )

No, I am going to be selling Life, and Health (it's healthy not to piss off the Sith Lord, lest he make you have a higher deductible for Health Insurance by Shocking The Living Crap Out Of You, and giving you a heart condition lol..........

@ to Kaiden Shardsbane:

Thanks Brother Smiley

I have one question though, I could have sworn I saw you in the Grey Jedi Holocron, saying that you were a "Grey Jedi", Rayne is a Sith...... She needs a Proper Sith Master for her to learn the ways of the Darkside.........

Are you a Grey Jedi?  or a Grey Sith?  or something in the middle??

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 04:02:32 PM »

When I asked him the same thing, he said he was True Grey. That he follows the force where it leads him no matter what his morals would say. So though I am very greatful for the offer Shardsbane. I need a Sith, strong in the Darkside, because that is what I believe in and what I will continue to learn.

I put up a separate topic just to say what I am looking for to clarify. I am not looking to take anyones actual time or give them any responsibility to do anything with me for real. I am looking for a person who i can acknowledge and will acknowledge me in the forums, because thats what I want to be in the forums and I don't want someone imaginary (non-existant).
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 05:03:05 PM by Darth Rayne » Logged

Saber: Dark Shock Red

Wants: X2 Blue Initiate

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: