Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber for who?  (Read 5420 times)
Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »

Very nice thread, indeed  Cheesy

I had chosen my sabers with both character in mind and "DO WANT" motivation.

My Clawed Dark Prophecy LE (done by Deep, a big thank you for this beauty man !) with Violet Amethist is for my Grey Jedi/Sith character, wich I'm working on the designs of the outfit. Basically, it will be a hooded small cape with something like a synthetic t-shirt with a tabard over it, cloth-wrapping on the arms and hands.

My Standard Issue with Arctic Blue is my shoto, maybe I'll use it with my darkish outfit, for the cold grasp of dead, the last ray of light that will sign the death of my foes. Maybe I can say that it was the saber of a Jedi I slain years ago and that I'm very pleased to profane...

My next one will be... Something I don't know yet ! I ordered a metal grab bag to test my luck, so I will see what it will be.

And for the bunch of sabers I took for my friends, I will say something like "By this saber, I name you Brother of the Circle of Blades.", 'cause they do count a lot for me and it will be good to know that I will be able to spare with them Grin

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

Beautiful idea for the ice blue in the hands of a Sith

Saber: Dark Shock Red

Wants: X2 Blue Initiate

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »

I was talking to both of you sorry.

Lol its cool I just got a little confused because I didn't talk about a screen play. Glad you enjoyed the mini. Feel free to use it if you play Star Wars mini's. Grin And I'm also enjoying this thread.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 11:10:49 PM »

Beautiful idea for the ice blue in the hands of a Sith

I second that, a nice dark cold feeling.

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 12:55:26 AM »

I want either red twin long daggers for Myssuri

Or one red saber and one red short off hand.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 12:58:19 AM »

Why not get all 4!?  Then you could really find out which you like better Smiley. This is now I end up spending so much money on sabers!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 01:22:00 AM »

daniel anteron, for 3 years that has similarly been my story of my character. here it is. i started a search for revan and i got sucked into another galaxy. i ended up on earth, in the future, and found the tomb of revan in egypt along with his light saber. their was a message in his tomb that told me i had to go back to the unkown regions. i joined the military to learn about any UFO relayed things, to find a shuttle to get back to the unkown regions of the galaxy. i finally found it, and slaughterd every1 in the base with my lightsaber to get to the ship. everyday i add on something different about my story. and that is why i picked a purple lightsaber. it is a dark warr galive because my character had put in special modifications lol.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 01:44:26 AM »

daniel anteron, for 3 years that has similarly been my story of my character. here it is. i started a search for revan and i got sucked into another galaxy. i ended up on earth, in the future, and found the tomb of revan in egypt along with his light saber. their was a message in his tomb that told me i had to go back to the unkown regions. i joined the military to learn about any UFO relayed things, to find a shuttle to get back to the unkown regions of the galaxy. i finally found it, and slaughterd every1 in the base with my lightsaber to get to the ship. everyday i add on something different about my story. and that is why i picked a purple lightsaber. it is a dark warr galive because my character had put in special modifications lol.

Lol our stories a very similar. Mine takes place in world sort of like the fallout universe only with magic as well. There's actually a lot more to the story, but I didn't feel like typing it out. We played for about 3-5 months and we would get together once a week. So as you can imagine it would be a long long story. Where we last left off my character had actually seen both Revan and the Exile's ghosts and was given Revan's mask. He also got a new saber that was the made by God of Death and Life and it would change daily. It was called the Shepards Crook, and sometimes it would personify the Life aspect and the blade would appear solid white. And sometimes it would personify the Death aspect and the blade would be made out of solid black energy. And then sometimes it would personify both aspects at the same time and the blade would shift back and forth between white and black. It was a really cool weapon.

He got this saber because they had to destroy the device that had traped the God of Life and Death, and the only way to do so was by using his saber crystal to direct a beam of energy back into this generator in order to blow it up. I'm thinking about buying an ultrasaber in silver and customizing it to look like what I imagine this saber to look like. I can't exactly do the Death blade, but it will still look really cool. Grin

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 01:51:06 AM »

that would b a great thing for ur character. u should do some research on ideas for ur death blade. i can come up with some ideas for u if u want?

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »

that would b a great thing for ur character. u should do some research on ideas for ur death blade. i can come up with some ideas for u if u want?

The only thing I can think of would be to take some dark tinted cellophane and put that in a blade. If you have a better idea I would totally be up for suggestions and ideas. Grin

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:43 AM »

I'm currently debating which storyline to go with either:

Qui-Tom Helms, unknown son to Qui-Gon Jinn (mother Tahl), carbon froze as a baby by relatives after the death of Tahl.  Forgotten until Obi-Wan, while on a vacation from Tattooine (sometime before meeting up with Luke) discovers the baby and releases him from the carbon freeze.  The two go back to Tattooine for some 18 years with Obi-Wan instructing him in the ways of the Force, giving him Qui-Gon's lightsaber.  Acting on a vision from Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan Re-freezes Qui-Tom in carbon again until a time that the galaxy will need jedi knights   

It seems to be twisting and turning at every point., which is not what I had hoped for.

The other plot takes place in the "Legacy" time frame, Darth Maladi impregnates herself with the genes of Cade Skywalker.......

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 03:27:25 AM »

The only thing I can think of would be to take some dark tinted cellophane and put that in a blade. If you have a better idea I would totally be up for suggestions and ideas. Grin

A UV bulb that isn't too strong. Like a black light. Don't stare into it to close.

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 03:44:31 AM »

A UV bulb that isn't too strong. Like a black light. Don't stare into it to close.

Hmmmm I wonder if ultra and the crew could make me one in one of those Led module's so I could swap between the two. If they could that would be awesome. I like this idea. Grin

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 04:02:00 AM »

i was searching if there were a such thing as a black led but i cant find, darth raynes idea is good though

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 04:32:25 AM »

i was searching if there were a such thing as a black led but i cant find, darth raynes idea is good though

Well, there's no such thing as a "black" light. There are UV bulbs as was mentioned by darth raynes. So that would be the closest thing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: