Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 650393 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1260 on: January 18, 2017, 04:23:06 PM »

I'm really under the weather right now. Last night, after I got home, I immediately wrapped up in a blanket, took 2 doses of Nyquil, and I was out alinn30 minutes. At that rate, I won't be playing the game too much. I'll probably just get in the daily challenges and that's it.

I feel you there....if it wasn't for my breaks at work I doubt I'd have much time to play myself.

just got Lumi and Asoka to 6* plus consular to 7* gear.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1261 on: January 18, 2017, 08:19:23 PM »

Heh, silly people and their wrong droid teams.

Droid team with Jawa Eng(me) VS Droid team with no Jawa Eng(GW opponent)

Absolutely schooled them.  As soon as Jawa Eng did his thing all my droids went, and most went 2-3 times.  Had two of his dead before he even got to go, and once 88 and 86 are dead, you're gonna lose.  Not sure why this person thought Phasma was gonna be good on this team.  Poggle is good with droids, but Phasma isn't worth it when she isn't leading.  Took out their whole team without any deaths and still had full health when I was done.

That was GW 11, and GW 12 looked like it might not be fun.  EP, Vader, Dooku, RG and Fives.  Even without protection my droids came in and dropped EP and only left a sliver of health on RG before I got beat.  If you need motivation to get droids, there it is.  A weakened droid team still takes out two before losing.  No matter though, it was easy as can be to come in and clean up with my A squad of Jedi.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1262 on: January 18, 2017, 10:00:15 PM »

You know what I also love?  Using Anakin to buff block RG and laughing as a slaughter the people he's supposed to guard.

Oh, has anybody else been getting this?  Where you attack somebody and it seems they go down to 0 health but they aren't dead?  You gotta waste another attack and then they die?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1263 on: January 18, 2017, 11:03:48 PM »

Oh, has anybody else been getting this?  Where you attack somebody and it seems they go down to 0 health but they aren't dead?  You gotta waste another attack and then they die?
Yes.  I'd just assumed it was an unfortunate coincidence of getting mobs to 1hp a couple times.  I guess I'm not the only one then either.

Boba and QGJ to gear lvl8

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1264 on: January 19, 2017, 02:37:10 AM »

What a day! Chewie, Rey, and Boba all upgraded to Gear 7, promoted Ackbar and Lando to 6*, and Cad Bane to 5*. This should provide a much needed boost to my Scoundrels.

You know what I also love?  Using Anakin to buff block RG and laughing as a slaughter the people he's supposed to guard.

Yeah, Shock is fun too.

Yup, very annoying. Mostly happens because Crackling Doom can't kill.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1265 on: January 19, 2017, 02:44:58 AM »

This is happening elsewhere when EP not present.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1266 on: January 19, 2017, 02:48:36 AM »

I know, but that's when it usually happens for me. I've rarely had it without him.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1267 on: January 19, 2017, 03:15:15 AM »

Just got my Royal Guard to Gear X.

Power Rating:  9914

My highest character . . . and still lots of Gear to go.  Smiley

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1268 on: January 19, 2017, 03:21:36 AM »

Just got my Royal Guard to Gear X.

Power Rating:  9914

My highest character . . . and still lots of Gear to go.  Smiley

I envy you. Smiley

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1269 on: January 19, 2017, 03:26:38 AM »

Very nice, well done   Smiley

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #1270 on: January 19, 2017, 03:52:44 AM »

Dear holy crap that last fight in GW was hard for me today.
RG, Sidious, Lumi, Rey, Phasma

Rey was proc'ing and crit'ing like a monster, and the Guard was a pain in the proverbial.  My A-team and Jedi team were painting the walls by the end, and it took a random assortment of non-levelled alts to finish what was left.
That's what I get for putting a couple of character levels on my A-team for the first time in ages  Roll Eyes

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1271 on: January 19, 2017, 05:45:50 AM »

Yes.  I'd just assumed it was an unfortunate coincidence of getting mobs to 1hp a couple times.  I guess I'm not the only one then either.

I know, but that's when it usually happens for me. I've rarely had it without him.

Yeah, it's never been EP for me.  It's always after an actual attack by a character.  Very very annoying to waste an extra attack.  Usually I'll try and make the kill with Yoda's weak AoE attack or with Barriss.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1272 on: January 19, 2017, 07:36:50 AM »

I unlocked HK and Phasma.

It seems I was mistaken as well, and am only lvl 67.  Thought it was 69.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1273 on: January 19, 2017, 09:16:53 AM »

old Ben 5* now.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1274 on: January 19, 2017, 11:13:06 PM »

It seems I was mistaken as well, and am only lvl 67.  Thought it was 69.

Lol...    Cheesy   You were mistaken on your level?  It sort of says in the upper left corner.   Tongue

old Ben 5* now.

I thought about getting him, but he's one of those that's a pain with just Cantina battles.  That and I only saw him as mediocre.  Sure his leader ability can be annoying, but if you leave him for last he isn't that much of a threat.

Of course now that I'm down to the last 5 shards for Lando the game is being stubborn about giving them up.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: