Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My New Sabers!  (Read 2122 times)
Darth Remoss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

[Darkside points only]

« on: August 30, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »

I'm just going to do a quick review. I'll do a video review at a later time.

I ordered an Archon v2.1 in Guardian Blue with silver FoC and a grab bag in DVA. Add the free grab bag, and I'm one happy customer! Smiley

The archon is beautiful. Exactly how I imagined, maybe better. The red av switch looks nice with the blue blade. I'm going to have to get used to the smaller hilt (I'm used to my bellicose).

My first grab bag was a manticore in DVA. I am thrilled with this outcome! I planned on giving it to my cousin as a late birthday gift, and she wanted a manticore. There are a couple odd things though. The emitter doesn't have windows. Also, it came with a consular emitter. The emitter had a cosmetic flaw (grab bag = to be expected). Super happy about this. Cheesy

My second grab bag was a nickel plated Consular in blazing red. I think it has a dark arbiter emitter. It too had a cosmetic flaw (same place, only larger).

I'm very happy with my sabers. Thank you Ultra Sabers! Smiley

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:06:17 PM by Darth Remoss » Logged

Bellicose: BR/AS FoC [Obsidian]
Phantasm LE v3: AB [Stunt]
Archon v2.1: GB/AS FoC [Obsidian]
Manticore: DVA [Grab Bag]

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 06:19:57 PM »

Those are some awesome grab bags, and unique.  Interesting how you got a windowless Manticore emitter.  Also nice getting nickel plated and premium forum colors, to say nothing of how awesome the Archon is.  That's an impressive haul.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Remoss
Knight Lance Corporal

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »

* I meant "consular pommel". Not emitter.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 12:36:10 AM »

Very cool set of sabers there! The windowless Manticore is new, and I do like how the Consular looks with the Dark Arbiter emitter. Well now you have 3 MHS sabers to mix and match! I think you should get a Manticore pommel though, high or low doesnt matter which.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 01:32:29 AM »

Sick Grab Bag dude.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Remoss
Knight Lance Corporal

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 02:04:57 AM »

Very cool set of sabers there! The windowless Manticore is new, and I do like how the Consular looks with the Dark Arbiter emitter. Well now you have 3 MHS sabers to mix and match! I think you should get a Manticore pommel though, high or low doesnt matter which.

Yeah... It just doesn't look right to me with the consular pommel on it.

This saber was a wish come true. My cousin will be so happy to get the saber she wanted all along. I just couldn't afford to buy her a manticore.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 01:48:57 PM »

Great sabers and wicked Grab bag steals!!! that windowless manticore is a new one on me!

Johua B.
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 05:50:46 PM »

sorry wrong spot im new to forum post lol but nice sabers  Tongue violet Amathsis correct?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 05:54:18 PM by Johua B. » Logged

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 08:44:25 PM »

Congrats on two awesome grab bags! I don't think I've ever seen a Consular in a grab bag before, and nickle-plated is an added bonus!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Remoss
Knight Lance Corporal

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 12:20:51 AM »

Sorry about the poor quality of the photo. It was taken on my iPhone. The blade colors blurred together a bit.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 03:55:41 PM »

After looking at your picture closer I didn't realize your Manticore didn't have the windows and came with an unfinished Consular emitter and the Consular having the Dark Arbiter emitter. Kind of a cool and unique match really. Hope your cousin likes her saber either way with the small flaws.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: