Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: (Revan Fans)  (Read 4108 times)
Darth_Revan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

Master of the Force in Balance!

« on: May 30, 2013, 04:02:08 AM »

Post the one thing you like about Master Revan. This doesn't have to be only when he was sith this can be from when he was both jedi and sith. Have fun. (Please no extremely negative comments, if you have something negative to say about Revan say it kind manner i don't want any fights to come out of this, Thank You.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

May the Force be with you.... Always.
Light side poin

legion91
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

Jedi Shadow

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 05:17:09 AM »

'Nuff said. Haha.

I put Revan up there with the greatest Jedi not just for his formidable battle prowess but for his tactical mind. His military strategy turned the tide in favor of the Republic during the Mandalorian Wars. Also he is an exceptional leader, capable of inspiring an entire army or earning the steadfast loyalty of a specialized crew.

Also I sympathize with Revan's story, his turn to the dark side was not out of selfish hunger for power but to gain power to protect the Republic he served from the "true" sith. I know its an aged old dilemma, where the road of best intentions lead, but still can't help but empathize with it. I like anti-heroes so Revan's fall and subsequent redemption is great to watch unfold. All in all one of the most compelling characters of the EU.

Light side points

"These Jedi became what their name suggests; shadows of themselves and the Jedi Order."

-Overlord Staff-

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:50:18 AM »

To be simple, I like how he went about with his connection to the force, and how pretty much everything Legion said.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 08:11:33 AM »

Revan only went dark because his mind was overwhelmed by the Sith Emperor.  What I liked most about Revan was that this guy did what he thought was right and stayed committed to that course even when others where telling him to do something else. 

Being a Lone Wolf is never an easy task but sometimes it is the most effective way to get things done. 

Revan also embodies this favorite thought of mine:  To know you enemy, you first my know yourself.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Darth_Revan
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 01:38:11 PM »

Well said. him switching over to the dark side and mastering it helped him become a great jedi by knowing both sides of the force to their full extent.

Light side poin

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:17:51 AM »

Revan is responsible for one of the best "spit in your face" moments ever to reference A New Hope! When Leia is questioned where the Rebel base is, she replies "Dantooine, it's on Dantooine" when in reality it was on Alderaan. When Revan was questioned where the Jedi Enclave was, he replied "Alderaan, it's on Alderaan." Best reference ever!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth_Revan
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 03:02:41 AM »

Revan is responsible for one of the best "spit in your face" moments ever to reference A New Hope! When Leia is questioned where the Rebel base is, she replies "Dantooine, it's on Dantooine" when in reality it was on Alderaan. When Revan was questioned where the Jedi Enclave was, he replied "Alderaan, it's on Alderaan." Best reference ever!!!

Yes, I loved that part such a great little comic relief in the story with that reference!

Light side poin

Hanslow
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 06:54:46 AM »

Revan is the shell. Wink

His story is rates for me in the top 5 SW Universe stories of all time. 

And this bird you cannot change...

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 10:31:14 AM »

Revan is the shell. Wink

Her story is rates for me in the top 5 SW Universe stories of all time. 

Fixed. Smiley

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 05:18:54 AM »

Fixed. Smiley

Cheesy

Darth Remoss
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -21

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 09:54:49 AM »

Revan may not be the most powerful Force-user, or saber combatant. However, (s)he is a brilliant strategist, and a charismatic leader. Revan had the power to save, or conquer, the Old Republic. (S)he didn't do this with raw power or strength.

P.S. - Revan is my favorite Sith, right before Vader. Also, Revan is my favorite Jedi. The character's choices are understandable, and the story is immersive. Although I just can't seem to get into the sequel to KotOR. Is Revan even in it? I know you aren't Revan.

Bellicose: BR/AS FoC [Obsidian]
Phantasm LE v3: AB [Stunt]
Archon v2.1: GB/AS FoC [Obsidian]
Manticore: DVA [Grab Bag]

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2013, 06:03:42 AM »

Revan is not in KOTOR 2.  An early conversation (in which you can state what gender Revan was) leads to either Carth or Bastila showing up later with a little backstory.  After the first game ended, Revan disappeared into the Unknown Regions looking for something.  The Exile (player character) is one of Revan's former followers who was cut off from the Force, and has recently returned to known space.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: