Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1497950 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6690 on: October 07, 2018, 02:42:49 AM »

make sabers more affordable & contests so I don't have to spend $300 to get stuff…
Dude, I'd welcome you compare Ultrasabers pricing for comparable equipment to the other guys...they are VERY affordable.
$300 with US gets you excellent product. May not get you a saber at all with some of the other guys

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #6691 on: October 07, 2018, 04:39:31 AM »

make sabers more affordable & contests so I don't have to spend $300 to get stuff…

Hmmm. You want free stuff, but don't want to spend much to get it.

Go spend twice as much with one of the "other guys", don't get @!#?@! for free, wait 6 months to get an incomplete/broken/wrong saber, another 3 months for the repair or whatever it takes to un-@!#?@!  your order... Then come back and tell us that Ultrasabers isn't the best deal on the block, in town, or on the web.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6692 on: October 07, 2018, 01:06:49 PM »

So, for the price of $300, they'll not only send you your order, but a completely free saber on top of that and that's not good enough for you? Just what do you think you're entitled to? I mean, this is a company, they don't have to do giveaways.

Now, just do like the rest of us are doing and think really hard about how you're going to put together a $300 (or more) order.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6693 on: October 07, 2018, 01:42:48 PM »

You should check out the other guys and see what they charge per lowest grade saber and what their sales and chances to win for free sabers are.  You’ll come back to UltraSabers rather quickly

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6694 on: October 07, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »

I do hope this is a joke.

This has to be a joke, right?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6695 on: October 07, 2018, 04:24:16 PM »

Hey everyone... just a gentle reminder that all members have equal opportunity to without bias express what they would like to have from US... hopes and wishes don't cost a thing.  Wink

I'm still waiting for a pink anodized saber with a corresponding sound font.  Wink Tongue

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #6696 on: October 07, 2018, 07:29:49 PM »

It's been said before, but I'll add my name to the list...

I would very much like unlimited (or several more) automation points in the effects editor for LED control on all channels in the UltraSabers Launcher software. I'm willing to sit there and spend hours configuring the light sequence, if it's necessary to acquire the desired outcome.

I'm already quite impressed with the flexibility the software provides, and I realize this is very much a "high class problem". That said, having more automation points well beyond the existing 20 point limit would really unlock some additional creative possibilities.

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6697 on: October 07, 2018, 08:13:25 PM »

I'm still waiting for a pink anodized saber with a corresponding sound font.

That actually sounds pretty cool.

I was thinking a while back, what about a kind of "Acid Green" color that is more of a yellowish green? kinda like Ahsoka's shoto blade in TCW

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6698 on: October 08, 2018, 12:31:29 AM »

US's version of a Yoda lightsaber please Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #6699 on: October 08, 2018, 01:38:56 AM »

while I do agree that US as a whole is THE best deal on the web…I still think this stuff is karking expensive as a whole…so sue me…or continue the doggy pile…I'll just shut up then…sheesh!!!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #6700 on: October 08, 2018, 02:53:48 AM »

I'm wondering when the Double Bladed section will be getting the V5 upgrade.  Wink

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6701 on: October 08, 2018, 03:34:26 AM »

I'm wondering when the Double Bladed section will be getting the V5 upgrade.  Wink
It likely won't be, as Ultrasabers seems to favor selling two singles with a coupler

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2790

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6702 on: October 08, 2018, 11:12:26 AM »

It likely won't be, as Ultrasabers seems to favor selling two singles with a coupler

Pretty much, most of those staffs have been there for quite some time.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6703 on: October 08, 2018, 12:08:54 PM »

okay I want the new V5 windows, the triple cathedral kinda thing, on a warglaive emitter.
Well actually I want them as an option on everything because they are way cooler than all the other windows but seeing as I want a warglaive emitter with a shock RGB body well....

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6704 on: October 08, 2018, 01:34:32 PM »

Pretty much, most of those staffs have been there for quite some time.

yeah, I have been looking at US for about 3 years and I cannot remember any change to the staff page, like, ever.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: