Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Alternative Undertunic  (Read 6293 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 09:12:55 PM »

Received mine, tried it on, a little tight, but that's ok because I wanted it that way. Saw on the label that when you choose "XL" as the size, it means "XL" in Asia but "L" everywhere else, hence the reason an XL, which normally fits me perfectly, fit so tight. The "brown" color was off, though, more like a pinkish taupe, and will not work for my costume. I think the black one would work for a Sith costume, though.  I'm returning it for a refund tomorrow.  Undecided
Man, LB, I'm sorry to hear that  Sad  I got my grey shirt and,while sung, it looks exactly what I'd hoped.  Thanks for both the heads-up w/ the "brown" mis-coloring as well as the size discrepancy.  Again: sorry about the shirt.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2017, 09:48:58 PM »

Thanks, buddy. I'm glad to hear the grey shirt met your expectations. I was thinking about that one, too, for a possible grey jedi or sith costume.  I liked the way mine fit, just terribly wrong on the color and couldn't imagine even wearing it without feeling like I'm living in the wrong decade  Cheesy

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2017, 10:23:41 PM »

Thanks, buddy. I'm glad to hear the grey shirt met your expectations. I was thinking about that one, too, for a possible grey jedi or sith costume.  I liked the way mine fit, just terribly wrong on the color and couldn't imagine even wearing it without feeling like I'm living in the wrong decade  Cheesy
LOL OMG I know EXACTLY what you mean: my grandparents--heck, my PARENTS--had those godaweful faux midcentury furniture w/ the (questionable) color scheme (is it salmon? pink? taupe? I just don't know  Tongue).
Like you alluded to: I just can't wrap my head around a jedi wearing...paisley or some such anachronistic color  Grin

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

SAHPhoto
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 02:08:59 PM »

LOL OMG I know EXACTLY what you mean: my grandparents--heck, my PARENTS--had those godaweful faux midcentury furniture w/ the (questionable) color scheme (is it salmon? pink? taupe? I just don't know  Tongue).
Like you alluded to: I just can't wrap my head around a jedi wearing...paisley or some such anachronistic color  Grin

OMG This visual...The Paisley Jedi, he is GROOVY BABY!

Own:
Guardian Emerald with v4 sound
Phantom Initiate V4 - Stunt Sabre, Violet Amethyst
Grab Bag - Dominix v2, guardian blue

Wish List:
Emperor's Hand

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 04:10:16 PM »

OMG This visual...The Paisley Jedi, he is GROOVY BABY!
Grin

NOW pair those robes with the boots that Elton John wore as the Pinball Wizard in "Tommy"  Wink

SAHPhoto
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 04:55:09 PM »

Grin

NOW pair those robes with the boots that Elton John wore as the Pinball Wizard in "Tommy"  Wink

FA-BU-LOUS!

Own:
Guardian Emerald with v4 sound
Phantom Initiate V4 - Stunt Sabre, Violet Amethyst
Grab Bag - Dominix v2, guardian blue

Wish List:
Emperor's Hand

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 05:57:38 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Paisley tabbards and Paisley Obi - what a funky lookin' Jedi (or Sith for that matter) that would be!   Grin Grin Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 08:34:34 PM »

FA-BU-LOUS!
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Paisley tabbards and Paisley Obi - what a funky lookin' Jedi (or Sith for that matter) that would be!   Grin Grin Grin
Gives a new connotation to "Rocket man" Grin

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2017, 02:42:29 AM »

So just an update: got my shirt and the XXL fits like a charm; I think it'll compliment my ensemble perfectly.  And I can attest to the shirts color: the grey IS grey 😁

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: