Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Initiate V2 LE / Phantom V2 LE weilding  (Read 7300 times)
Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« on: October 19, 2011, 01:40:02 AM »

Got my second Dark Initiate V2 LE in. I need alot more practice but  here's a vid ....have fun!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsRzo0EvliE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsRzo0EvliE</a>

Dark Initiate  V2 LEs with Adegan Silver leds with Spring Green Lee Filters and midgrade initiate size blades.

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 02:30:15 AM »

OMG!

Did you get them is Sentinel Yellow?

Good form, fast and smooth.

Point for you.Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:34:29 AM »

Got them in Adegan Silver and I used Lee Filters Spring Green , it is a really evil looking Yellow/green! They are very bright with this filter!

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:37:59 AM »

Got them in Adegan Silver and I used Lee Filters Spring Green , it is a really evil looking Yellow/green! They are very bright with this filter!

I like it a lot. Grin

I am the Unofficial fan-boy of any kind of yellow LED. LOL

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »

If you ever get any sabers in Adegan Silver try out those filters , the color is quite amazing! Here are some pics from my 8 mp cam.

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 03:21:21 AM »

Very nice vex, very nice.

I will bump short saber till the day I die. lol

Grin

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 04:42:50 AM »

sweetness!  look at those initiates move!  and i have that hilt and color!  its like a mirror.  i was about to get another Dark Initiate V2 LE then the V3s came out and i got that just for the variety.  still all worked out all right.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »

@ImperialKnight Very nice! I was going to get a V3, but I figured I would go ahead and get the second V2 LE whilt it was available and complete the saberstaff. I will be getting a pair of V3s eventually! How does the V3 handle compaired to your V2?

dark side points please

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 11:38:57 AM »

Very, very nice.  Good form!  Those sabers are crazy bright too, especially considering you were doing this during the day!  Amazing.

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 01:00:11 PM »

Thanks, I will be leaving these filters in, I love the way they look with the LE hilts , and bright as well !

dark side points please

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »

Thanks, I will be leaving these filters in, I love the way they look with the LE hilts , and bright as well !

Which filters are they?

Cause they look Yellow to me. Grin Grin

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »

Lee Filters Spring Green , they are bright yellow with a bit of green mixed in.

dark side points please

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »

@ImperialKnight Very nice! I was going to get a V3, but I figured I would go ahead and get the second V2 LE whilt it was available and complete the saberstaff. I will be getting a pair of V3s eventually! How does the V3 handle compaired to your V2?

the v3 is thicker and heavier, but the choke points really add some control to it all.  although i must say that holding it with 2 hands on the second point doesnt feel very natural, maybe for a child.  the choke points during spinning took a little bit getting used to.  but for swings it feels very nice.  i modified my V2 to contain such a choke point now.

though i need to wrap some of my sabers cause it gets a little slippery when the palms get sweaty.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:11 PM »

the v3 is thicker and heavier, but the choke points really add some control to it all.  although i must say that holding it with 2 hands on the second point doesnt feel very natural, maybe for a child.  the choke points during spinning took a little bit getting used to.  but for swings it feels very nice.  i modified my V2 to contain such a choke point now.

though i need to wrap some of my sabers cause it gets a little slippery when the palms get sweaty.

I agree with your assessment of the V3, That bottom choke doesn't feel right to me.

Anyways, As for wraps they carry some nice thin faux leather at Jo-Ann's Fabrics.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 07:14:05 PM »

Which filters are they?

Cause they look Yellow to me. Grin Grin

they look real yellow to me too.

does the sentinel yellow color look like that?  I saw your vids Kham, and they didn't look yellow like vex's.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: