Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Prequel VS OT and Chefelf's lists  (Read 1306 times)
JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« on: March 08, 2011, 09:52:15 AM »

So, I know this might be a contentious subject, but I'm bringing it up because I wanted to link my pal Chefelf's rather famous reasons to hate the SW prequels and special editions lists http://www.chefelf.com/starwars/ep1_1-10.php (oh, he did the Holiday Special too, but let's never ever talk about that!) So, yeah, Chefelf is an unapolagetic OT purist (the Original Original Trilogy, as some call it, the one where Han still shoots first, etc) And I'm pretty much on his side in my dislike of episode 1 and 2, and my lukewarm feelings for episode 3. (I fastforward through any scene where Portman and Christiansen are on the same set, and the movie improves exponentially!) Also, it's not just the newness of the stuff that bothers us, many, many of the anti-prequel crowd are die hard SW: The Clone Wars fans, for varying reasons.

But Chefelf makes his position against the prequels a lot better than I ever could, and back in the day we had some great debates about the matter and his forum became an infamous hive of scum and villainy anti-prequelists, often attacked by fanboys from theforce.net Those days are gone now of course, but the lists live on, and might prove entertaining and a good starter for some discussion.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: