Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Reaper Display And Combat Review and more!  (Read 2857 times)
Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« on: December 03, 2013, 06:35:32 AM »

Hello everyone! Something that I tend to see lacking in saber reviews is a combat review of a saber( such as how it holds up in a duel and feel and such). So not only shall this be dedicated to reviews of all kinds, but to combat reviews as well! Hope you all enjoy!

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:40:34 AM »

So for a basic first review of my first saber(s), here it is!

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=-ELx9-jYT98

This is a review for my Azure Reaper that I purchased and entered in the Fall Raffle and the Crimson Reaper is my amazingly perfect prize! These sabers are absolutely gorgeous and spectacular. Customizable to the nose and as elagant as any design offered by US. I am currently making stands for them in my room, to which I will have my soundless Crimson reaper running for a long time via recharge port. Expect a combat review soon!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 09:00:06 AM »

fixed! Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ELx9-jYT98&amp;app=desktop" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ELx9-jYT98&amp;app=desktop</a>

Nice review! Smiley

I might have to look into a Crimson Reaper myself!

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:20:33 PM »

And now for the combat review!!!

http://youtu.be/E1lv4nsI7U4

Now for the reaper, stripped bare make a perfect combat saber! But I must say that this particulate piece is slightly fragile. So just a forewarning. Other than the emitter , this is a very sturdy saber and I am so very happy with my purchase!!! I highly recommend the reaper to anyone who is a flashy duelist!

haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »

Do u have any other Ultra sabers? When u say the emitter is too fragile, are u referring to the screw coming loose? The screws come loose on All my sabers, I don't duel with Alan wrenches. Does the reaper come loose even more than other sabers?

U also said that after over tightening 2 screws your blade won't come out smoothly? Can u explain that more?

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 11:01:16 PM »

They are my only sabers at this time. And when I had got the sabers, I over tightened the screws and dented the inside. The blade stays Tight inside actually and other than the emitter piece moving it's a great duel saber!

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:26 AM »

And you should defiantly get one Prowl! And duel my reaper family lol

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 01:13:50 PM »

I took my reaper shroud off put it on the bottom after sliding the consular shroud over the body, locked it in place with the Archon neck and swapped the emmiter out for the classic shock, oh yeah it is an azure reaper so the blue looks phenomenal inside all that shrouded silver goodness.  In the meantime I have taken the pommel and emmiter from the azure reaper and added them to my Consular and remember the consular shroud is also on the reaper so...lets just say that now I have two completely custom configurations for my sabers and all parts were from US, thank US!

Lightside points if any are given

Megaradcooljedi
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2013, 12:10:38 AM »

I took my reaper shroud off put it on the bottom after sliding the consular shroud over the body, locked it in place with the Archon neck and swapped the emmiter out for the classic shock, oh yeah it is an azure reaper so the blue looks phenomenal inside all that shrouded silver goodness.  In the meantime I have taken the pommel and emmiter from the azure reaper and added them to my Consular and remember the consular shroud is also on the reaper so...lets just say that now I have two completely custom configurations for my sabers and all parts were from US, thank US!
DO WE GET PICTURES?!?! Please?!?!?!?!

trick
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 06:41:02 PM »

YES PICS PLEASE!!! We would all like to see these  Tongue Roll Eyes

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" - Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Overlord-CG
Scorpion-GB
Azure Reaper-Emerald
Dark Initiate-Silver

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 07:19:02 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXxI97Qbw1M&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Hope you guys like it!

I don't have an account with anyone to show pictures off so for now it's all on youtube.

Lightside points if any are given

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: