Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Still waiting for my Sentinel Yellow saber to be shipped.  (Read 1059 times)
JediGuardian18
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

« on: March 22, 2012, 05:17:17 PM »

Hello all. I'm a little worried about my order. I ordered a dominix v2 LE on March 8th and specified a yellow LED with a 32 inch blade instead of a 36 inch one. It has been 2 weeks and my order still hasn't shipped and the Dominix v2 LE is no longer listed on Ultra Sabers. I usually get my sabers exactly a week after I order them. 4 days to build it and 4 days to get it to me in most cases. Very impressive I must add. I have 5 sabers and all of them got to my door in 1 week. So I suppose I'm just a little worried since I haven't heard a thing and I messaged ultra sabers to see if my curiosity would be answered, but I haven't heard anything from them either. I know that Wondercon started the week after I placed my order, but I thought Ultra said that orders would not be delayed and would still ship on time. I love ultra sabers and I'm just wanting to make sure everything is okay. Thank you if anyone can help or provide ideas or opinions.  Smiley

JediGuardian18
Sabers:
Aeon LE v3: Guardian Blue, AV switch, Obsidian
Dark Liberator v3: Dark Violet Amethyst: Obsidian
Dark Initiate v2: Adegan Silver
Inheritor: Amber, Deep Red, Royal Blue: Petit Crouton 2.0

Please give force points! It doesn't matter whether they are light or dark Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:24:28 PM »

To be completely honest, only Deep or Ultra could truly answer that.  As you said, Wondercon has them scrambling to catch up, so they haven't been as responsive as they usually are (here or via email).  Until they answer you won't know for sure.

My opinion?  You're gonna be fine.  If your order was in two weeks ago, they probably already set aside the parts (or maybe even built the thing).  Two weeks is a little long, but not entirely unheard of.  After all, the site itself gives a build time of 2-3 weeks.

You emailed them at [email protected]?

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 05:25:04 PM »

Have you checked the status of your order?

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

JediGuardian18
Knight Ensign

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »

I e-mailed them at shipping@ultrasabers several days ago just to check up on things to be sure and I haven't heard anything back. I also checked the order status and it is still processing. I check my e-mail daily, so when I didn't get a shipping confirmation in the usual time, I went and checked my order status. So it hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

JediGuardian18
Sabers:

Please give force points! It doesn't matter whether they are light or dark Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »

I e-mailed them at shipping@ultrasabers several days ago just to check up on things to be sure and I haven't heard anything back. I also checked the order status and it is still processing. I check my e-mail daily, so when I didn't get a shipping confirmation in the usual time, I went and checked my order status. So it hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully I'll hear something soon!

Yeah I hope so too man.  It's always tough when you're waiting on a saber, doubly so when it takes that long.  That's the trick - bad timing can definitely lengthen the time it takes to get your saber, since they have such a huge amount of work to do for cons (as well as the work they have to catch up on afterwards).

Darth Skiorh
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -10

The Force shall set me Free

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 09:19:02 PM »

Thi smay put your mind at ease...I ordered my Raven and husband's Guardian on March 4th, and they shipped yesterday:)  So they will come....they must be very busy with just normal business and catching up after Wondercon.  But you will get your saber..and it will be worth the wait:)

Phantasm staff (2 x Aeon V3LE, Bane\'s Heart-Orange FoC, Arbiter Pommels, Vented coupler, Obsidian - red switch)
Red Liberator v2 (Blazing Red)

Calu
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 10:22:06 PM »

I agree that Wondercon has slowed them down.  I emailed them with some questions on the 15th and am currently waiting for a response (usually I get a response within 48 hours), so I'm guessing they still have a lot of catching up to do.  Hopefully they're all caught up with orders and emails soon.   Smiley

JediGuardian18
Knight Ensign

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 11:11:38 PM »

Thank you everyone. It's nice to know that I have such great people to help answer my concerns and questions!  Grin

JediGuardian18
Sabers:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: