Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 323   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Saber Pictures  (Read 878990 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3345 on: October 15, 2019, 10:46:16 AM »

Looking good, everyone

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #3346 on: October 15, 2019, 02:02:42 PM »

PurpleHaze, thanks for the pic. We can get a real since of just how big the Fallen is.  The side by side with some of the other sabers let's me know what I'm in for. Have a point.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3347 on: October 15, 2019, 02:12:13 PM »

I dig the Archon pommel on the Guardian.

I think a better comparison pic would be achieved if you lined these up by pommel seams. (Where the pommels meat the bodies.)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3348 on: October 16, 2019, 11:00:58 PM »

Great video Malik!  Love the customizations on the Wrath there Therion!  Wonderful gold accents really set that Grand Master off, Solstice!

Here is my share of my new Azure Omen in Tri-Cree Adegan Silver:

You have fine tastes my friend, this is a beautiful piece. The jealously is flowing through me. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the Omen - aesthetics, weight, comfort/ergonomics and cool factor? Although, I already think the Omen is full on cool lol.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3349 on: October 17, 2019, 02:05:22 PM »

You have fine tastes my friend, this is a beautiful piece. The jealously is flowing through me. I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the Omen - aesthetics, weight, comfort/ergonomics and cool factor? Although, I already think the Omen is full on cool lol.
He lives.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #3350 on: October 17, 2019, 05:35:27 PM »

He lives.

Hi, brother. I'm gone for very long stretches, but I keep creeping by and you and the crew aren't forgotten over here  Cool

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3351 on: October 17, 2019, 05:41:01 PM »

Hi, brother. I'm gone for very long stretches, but I keep creeping by and you and the crew aren't forgotten over here  Cool
Sadly, I miss you and the rest of the old gang.

Sig by For Tyeth

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #3352 on: October 17, 2019, 05:52:27 PM »

Sadly, I miss you and the rest of the old gang.

I feel the same. The Golden Age.

Of course, no disrespect to anyone but there are special memories for Logos and I and a few others.

The lightsaber hobby has really slowed down for me. I have a thing or two on the go but it largely revolves around other saber companies but even then, it's a snails pace. I still love it, but my attention has been elsewhere which has halted my involvement here.

This still feels like one of my homes, and one of the premium places to share this and other passions and hobbies.

Geez, thanks for stirring up all the feels, Logos  Angry

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3353 on: October 18, 2019, 12:28:36 AM »

Its always good to see some of the forum veteran's around. Good to see you.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #3354 on: October 18, 2019, 12:37:43 AM »

Its always good to see some of the forum veteran's around. Good to see you.

Hey, Taegin excellent to see you my man.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3355 on: October 20, 2019, 10:33:27 PM »

Haz, good to see you and hear from you my friend, here are the videos I made on the Omen in the summer raffle entry/prize thread:

Only have an entry saber to show off, unfortunately no prize this time but cant complain cause this saber kicks butt and came way sooner than I expected...

Unboxing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipDgPtPWflY

Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLE8PF0jyo

Sorry the review video cut off but my phone ran out of storage and I was pretty much done with the review so since it is late, just kept it as is.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #3356 on: October 21, 2019, 01:17:43 AM »

Haz, good to see you and hear from you my friend, here are the videos I made on the Omen in the summer raffle entry/prize thread:

Hi, Edon! Thanks much for sharing the resource on your videos I'm looking fwd to watching them Smiley

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3357 on: October 21, 2019, 10:50:21 AM »

Of course, no disrespect to anyone but there are special memories for Logos and I and a few others.

The lightsaber hobby has really slowed down for me. I have a thing or two on the go but it largely revolves around other saber companies but even then, it's a snails pace. I still love it, but my attention has been elsewhere which has halted my involvement here.

This still feels like one of my homes, and one of the premium places to share this and other passions and hobbies.

Agreed on saber hobby slowing down as far as ordering more is concerned, we all know that I'm always spinning my sabers. I have more responsibility at home now, family comes first but I'm always on looking at everyone's saber and building my list so when I can order a saber, I don't have to do much.  The SaberForum is and will always be my home for sabers and for the community. There's a lot of good friends I made here thanks to UltraSabers and the SaberForum let alone that there's a lot of supportive members that are here for you on things saber and non-saber related.  

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #3358 on: October 22, 2019, 01:44:50 AM »

Agreed on saber hobby slowing down as far as ordering more is concerned, we all know that I'm always spinning my sabers. I have more responsibility at home now, family comes first but I'm always on looking at everyone's saber and building my list so when I can order a saber, I don't have to do much.  The SaberForum is and will always be my home for sabers and for the community. There's a lot of good friends I made here thanks to UltraSabers and the SaberForum let alone that there's a lot of supportive members that are here for you on things saber and non-saber related.  

I agree with what you’re saying, Infinit01.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3359 on: October 22, 2019, 11:03:44 AM »

I agree with what you’re saying, Infinit01.

Grin

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 323   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: