Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any Saber Forum San Diegans?  (Read 586 times)
Darth Bril
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 20, 2013, 01:06:12 AM »

Hey guys,

I am working on a 3 part starwars project & currently am working on part 2/3. This project is being worked on in both San Diego & LA areas, [ San Diego mostly though ] & I am just curious to know if there are any San Diegans that would like to get in on the action, because I'd leave to feature you!

If so, send me a DM or email sefd(a)progco.net [replace "(a)" with "@"] & I'll be glad to fill you in with all necessary details!

These are the requirements that I am looking for: Must have 1/2 things. Lightsaber [ with or without sounds is fine ] or some sort of Jedi or Sith wardrobe, [ Custom or Collectable ] & of course having both is outstanding!

Just for a brief synopsis, this project is a 3 part completely fictional, fan made film, with elements of original starwars & realism, based on a provisional yet contemporary timeline. Each parts range about 4-6 minutes, & it's means of distribution is YouTube.

So if you have any interest up until this point, please feel free to DM, email, or even post a reply! Hope to be speaking with a lot of you soon!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: