Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello From San Pablo, CA  (Read 1200 times)
Xaemiejiel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

Peace is a lie

« on: March 26, 2013, 01:08:24 AM »

Grin

Sup folks. Just another Sith wondering the cosmos.. Catch me on SWTOR...All the time or playing old psone games on my Vita, or watching everything I can get my hands on in 3D. I love swords, sabers, motorcycles chicks with tattoo's that play games, Opeth, Danny Brown, all things gamer, comics the comic-con(san diego, never miss a year)...and Grand Marnier. Something about  apple jolly ranchers on a chicks breath that drives me crazy..So yeah.. you probably can't tell from the name but, like Emory, I am a black guy. That's me, call me biased but a brotha making and selling sabers...oh you know he gets the cash from me. All day! Way to go Ultra Sabers, waiting on my first to be delivered on Wednesday..and I did not slouch got all the bells and whistles...oh I caint wait!

Peace is a lie!

Late.

Archon V2.1 silver fl vents
Dark Arbiter black fl vents
Liberator v3
Initiate v3
and the Reaper

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 01:35:05 AM »

Welcome! Here's your first dark side point.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 03:44:27 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

Cheesy

Light side points please Smiley

Saint
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 211

"Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you..."

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 10:27:53 AM »

Hey Xaem.  Welcome aboard and enjoy your new saber!

Once delivered, we want pix of it...in the hands of the AJR-suckin', tattooed, comic-readin', 3D-gamin' lovely of your choice.  Of course, in her free hand, she must have a GM neat and be piloting a seriously-leaned-over 'Busa.  Ok, that's a bit much.  She can be the CPG/WSO/GIB/BOB on the bike, as long as all the other criteria are still met.   Grin

Piece is truth..not a typo...  Wink

Obsidians in order of acquisition...
Graflex CE;  Guardian;  Dark Monarch Staff;  Consu-Lord CE;  Malice #1;  Archon;  Dark Arbiter;  Overlord;  Graflex SE;  Malice#2;  Shock LE;  Dark Liberator;  Dark Catalyst; Prophecy;  Scorpion

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 10:47:04 AM »

Welcome, and enjoy your 'sabre!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: