Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2156367 times)
Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2820 on: March 18, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »

Adding to my wait list, just sold some gear from another one of my hobbies (Pro Stock Hockey Gear) and I am just waiting for the paypal funds to clear so I can order my Dark Initiate LE v3 and start work on a Main Gauche saber. Not sure whats a harder wait, waiting for my first saber to show up or for paypal to clear so I can get my second... The pain is excruciating...   Huh
Congrats yetso:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #2821 on: March 18, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »

Just placed my first US order ever on saturday (Dominix with Orange blade + 1 free initiate) and the sabers were shipped monday but damn...the wait is so long (it is supposed to arrive in France by Friday).
I want to order another saber and use the 10% off right now but I did not received the first saber yet...what shoud I do ? AHHH.....

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2822 on: March 18, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »

Use the force:). Apart from that don't pull out your hair waiting.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #2823 on: March 18, 2014, 02:14:15 PM »

Use the force:). Apart from that don't pull out your hair waiting.

I won't, i'm bold. So I'll use the force  Grin

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2824 on: March 18, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »

All right:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2825 on: March 18, 2014, 10:18:41 PM »

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting for my staff, a Phatasm V3 with sound and a flush adjustable coupler, plus the free Initiate (grab bag) which will be a nice surprise.  :-)

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting ...   

Per the staff, it should ship tomorrow, which will get it to me via 2-day shipping on Friday.  Which would be perfect... 

waiting ... waiting ... waiting...

(All Jedi meditate over their sabers, right?  Wink )

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #2826 on: March 18, 2014, 10:20:29 PM »

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting for my staff, a Phatasm V3 with sound and a flush adjustable coupler, plus the free Initiate (grab bag) which will be a nice surprise.  :-)

Per the staff, it should ship tomorrow, which will get it to me via 2-day shipping on Friday.  Which would be perfect... 

Yes. Have a point.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2827 on: March 18, 2014, 10:31:56 PM »

Yes. Have a point.
Agree with the point.
Mine should be here tomorrow:). My brother who knows he's getting a saber is excited my brother who doesn't know he's getting a saber is worried about us doing something sithy:). He doesn't know what to expect. Smiley Grin

Sabers:

Wish list:

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #2828 on: March 18, 2014, 10:57:32 PM »

Agree with the point.
Mine should be here tomorrow:). My brother who knows he's getting a saber is excited my brother who doesn't know he's getting a saber is worried about us doing something sithy:). He doesn't know what to expect. Smiley Grin

50 light side..
Yes I suppose you could 'get away with' something slightly Sithy.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2829 on: March 19, 2014, 01:53:46 AM »

50 light side..
Yes I suppose you could 'get away with' something slightly Sithy.
Yeah although all we're doing is dropping tantalizing hints about something:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2830 on: March 19, 2014, 02:31:40 PM »

Been dropping all these tantalizing hints and fedex just changed the arrival date to tomorrow might have to dump a bucket of water on his head:(.

Sabers:

Wish list:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #2831 on: March 19, 2014, 02:33:53 PM »

LOL.   The free initiate on the way with my purchase has a special destination as well.  She is 100% clueless.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2832 on: March 19, 2014, 02:35:08 PM »

Yeah:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2833 on: March 20, 2014, 03:11:15 AM »

My Shock LE has shipped!  It's the one I got as a 1st place prize in the first winter raffle BUT the speaker/battery pack crashed, so she was in for repairs.  So not only am I getting my cherished Shock back, but I requested a few extra bits to be done to it while it was in.  Was going to add these upgrades much later but decided to do it now to take advantage of the situation.  It's a 2ch emerald, so I had QD's installed and ordered a R+B 2ch MLS to switch out with the G+W 2ch it came with.  Will prob do a quick review when it's back.  Pumped!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2834 on: March 20, 2014, 04:13:11 AM »

My Shock LE has shipped!  It's the one I got as a 1st place prize in the first winter raffle BUT the speaker/battery pack crashed, so she was in for repairs.  So not only am I getting my cherished Shock back, but I requested a few extra bits to be done to it while it was in.  Was going to add these upgrades much later but decided to do it now to take advantage of the situation.  It's a 2ch emerald, so I had QD's installed and ordered a R+B 2ch MLS to switch out with the G+W 2ch it came with.  Will prob do a quick review when it's back.  Pumped!
Congrats:). Mine left Denver an hour ago. It should reach Cheyenne in an hour where it will stop for the night. Then it will come here tomorrow:).

Sabers:

Wish list:

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: