Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142846 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5040 on: January 20, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »

keep in mind guys that the crew at US is buried in backstock. just in lite soundboards there are thousands waiting.

Emory and crew have plans to expand and bring us more...but they have a lot to catch up. just bear with them, replies to e-mail be a little slower.

it wouldn't suprise me if some of these hilts are still warm from machining when they're assembled and pushed out the door.

just passing on what I know to you guys so you have an understanding. as a longer thought....if US is this backlogged how are "the other guys" turnout times now?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #5041 on: January 20, 2016, 09:43:49 PM »

Just got my 2nd grab bag about 20 minutes ago!!! Will be uploading an unboxing video later today.

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #5042 on: January 20, 2016, 09:47:39 PM »

If it happens, looks like Memphis related delays will begin late Thursday night.  If it starts at the wrong time, it may seriously affect inbound/outbound flights that night if not shut down the airport.  If the storm hits, it may continue into Friday and as such I'd say plan for the worst and expect at least 2 business days delay on in-transit Express shipments.  I'm not sure how the Ground network works since it's not as centralized but you could be facing delays if your saber has to cross an area affected by the storm.
Thanks for the insights! Definite +1.

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5043 on: January 20, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »

Thanks!  If it keeps people from yelling unnecessarily at FedEx or US... Smiley

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #5044 on: January 20, 2016, 09:56:31 PM »

keep in mind guys that the crew at US is buried in backstock. just in lite soundboards there are thousands waiting.

Emory and crew have plans to expand and bring us more...but they have a lot to catch up. just bear with them, replies to e-mail be a little slower.

it wouldn't suprise me if some of these hilts are still warm from machining when they're assembled and pushed out the door.

just passing on what I know to you guys so you have an understanding. as a longer thought....if US is this backlogged how are "the other guys" turnout times now?

this is true and no surprise,  but neither is us being anxious to get our stuff.  I think this thread is perfect to vent frustration, anxiety, and generally just air out our impatient "hurry up" whine

and I absolutely think that anyone at US should just ignore our ramblings here as long as it is with in the rules and not take us too seriously. because when the sabe finally does arrive, it wont matter how long it took. because we will be too happy salivating over our new shiny to care or remember. Unless something crazy happens like a shipping error or careless handling or even just breaking it 30 minutes out of the box. That changes things, but realistically  I cant expect 100% perfection and nobody else should.. we should just role with the tide. 

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

123outerme
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

I prefer Light Side points. Not that I'll get any

« Reply #5045 on: January 20, 2016, 10:18:15 PM »

Thanks!  If it keeps people from yelling unnecessarily at FedEx or US... Smiley
I agree. For a Sith, you seem to care a lot about others Wink

-If I'm not me, who's anybody?
Saber: Aeon V4 w/ Obsidian V3 - Guardian Blue

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5046 on: January 20, 2016, 10:20:13 PM »

true spades, the waiting is always killer even w/o the backlogged we've all been there at least once. I'm the long haul viewer so the "plans to expand" had me doing "the peoples eyebrow" curious what's in the future.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #5047 on: January 20, 2016, 10:32:02 PM »

I agree. For a Sith, you seem to care a lot about others Wink

After watching some prior Sith get burned by not picking their battles wisely... Wink

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5048 on: January 20, 2016, 10:52:29 PM »

After watching some prior Sith get burned by not picking their battles wisely... Wink

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

some people dont know when to quit.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #5049 on: January 20, 2016, 10:54:45 PM »

Anakin Skywalker sure didn't

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

TheDrow
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

Light Side Points

« Reply #5050 on: January 20, 2016, 11:20:25 PM »

... I need another one...

I have walked the Dark, tasted its power, bathed in the blood of Jedi and Padawan.
Now I am feared by all who seek to unbalance the force, for I am seeking redemption for my past.

Dark Initiate V4-Violet Amethyst---Windu's Guile Crystal obtained in Pazzak game

Odin Lowe
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5051 on: January 20, 2016, 11:23:25 PM »

just in lite soundboards there are thousands waiting.

Thanks for the info, but what do you mean thousands are waiting for lite soundboards?? It wasn't stated anywhere when I made my purchase. (December 31st)

I'm a very patient person in real life, that's not the problem. My problem is seeing the status "ready to ship" for 3 weeks. I think they really should add various states to the "processing", as some pointed out that the "ready to ship" status means that they are actually building the saber, and it's not ready to ship at all.

This status should be something like "being constructed/assembled" and only when the saber is ready to ship, should it be updated to "ready to ship". Let's face it, the meaning of these words are crystal clear, and should not be used otherwise. Something that is ready to be shipped shouldn't take more than 2-3 days before being sent out. (I've been working in the "shipping/receiving" (warehouseman) for the past 9 years, and customer service is of the utmost importance. How the information gets to the customer is crucial.)

Thanks all for the replies and concerns. Great community we got here.  Smiley

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5052 on: January 20, 2016, 11:26:26 PM »

... I need another one...

you and me both brother... I cant wait to have enough cash for a second saber.

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #5053 on: January 20, 2016, 11:37:04 PM »

My issue isn't with the "ready to ship" notification, while it's not accurate it doesn't necessarily bother me. Nor does waiting for my saber, if I was told 3-4 months I still would've placed the order, and waited patiently. What DOES at the very least frustrate me a little, just a little is when there are customers who placed 2 or 3 orders after mine by weeks, and either have all 3 shipped or have them in hand already. My saber is still within my given fabrication time, and I'm not ignorant AT ALL to the amount of orders US has. I completely tip my hat to them for getting these things out and working dilligently. Still, all things considered, I can't help but be a LITTLE frustrated when I see dozens of orders placed 1-2 weeks after mine, already shipped and in hand. I think it's pretty reasonable for anyone to get ancy when they see that

Dark side points appreciated

kain200
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5054 on: January 20, 2016, 11:37:59 PM »

Hah it seems like a common thing to hear:

"I need another one!"

Or you could be in my position...

I ordered a saber from the other company. 3 month wait ahead! I saw the option to do a pre order for their new modular type system that "supposedly" will have the shipped parts out in February. Well that was sooner than three months so I bought a second saber through that!

Well even February is too long a wait for me (and I'm betting those orders will NOT be shipped out by Feb anyway) so here I am ordering a THIRD saber from Ultrasabers...the company that actually cares about delivering a paid for product to their customers within a reasonable and non-gut wrenching time frame.

I've bought three sabers in like 3 weeks and haven't even held a saber like this before let alone owned one. I should have ordered from US first, I know. I might have had my guardian by now if I had.

Oh well. I ordered my guardian RGBW emerald V4 obsidian on Jan 14th. Hopefully it ships soon!

Either way, I can tell this is only the beginning of a great and wonderful new hobby.

Guardian 4 channel RGBW Emerald and V4 Obsidian sound

Light side points when applicable please!

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: