Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142865 times)
Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #6105 on: March 04, 2016, 04:57:16 PM »

Awww thank you :3 I like to make you proud, my leader Cheesy be it you as Kylo Ren or as OC female Knight of Ren, Lord or Lady, either way, I'll follow you for the greater cause of the First Order!

An All Female Knights of Ren team?

Now that I gotta see.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #6106 on: March 04, 2016, 04:58:05 PM »

An All Female Knights of Ren team?

Now that I gotta see.

You're giving me ideas.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6107 on: March 04, 2016, 04:59:55 PM »

Awww thank you :3 I like to make you proud, my leader Cheesy be it you as Kylo Ren or as OC female Knight of Ren, Lord or Lady, either way, I'll follow you for the greater cause of the First Order!

A DS point to you, Layana Ren!

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

TheDarkling
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Darkside points! :3 Please and thank you!

« Reply #6108 on: March 04, 2016, 05:49:59 PM »

I placed an order for a few Sabers on the second and I got shipping confirmation today! Go UltraSabers!!

{Sentinel v4 - AB} - {GB Dark Apprentice v4- BR}

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #6109 on: March 04, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

Holy cow! my stunt Graflex SE that i ordered very late Wednesday evening shipped out today.

It was backstocked!!

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #6110 on: March 04, 2016, 06:22:54 PM »

You're giving me ideas.

Hehe. You, Justicar and Layana. The trio of terror.

No Jedi will be able to stand against you.

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6111 on: March 04, 2016, 06:28:53 PM »

Nothing will stand in our way.

Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Balance: tipping the scales back towards neutral

« Reply #6112 on: March 04, 2016, 06:30:38 PM »

Excitement is no excuse for ignoring the RULES. Literally, Your first post needed to be under the big red RULES thread.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

I was worried at first I had violated the rules!  I had read them all - except the giant in red, Please post an acknowledgement after reading this. and YOU MUST POST IN THE "RULES" TOPIC BEFORE YOU CAN START POSTING ANYWHERE ELSE!

Rules acknowledged!  (Thanks Logos!)

EDIT - Received shipping notice 1 day after order placed!  WOW!  That was fast.  (omgomgIcan'twaitformynewsaber)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:34:08 PM by Kraxtor » Logged

We are just as blind in total darkness as we are in total light; it is only through a combination that we are permitted to see.

There are at least two sides to every story, and typically the truth is found somewhere in the middle.

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6113 on: March 04, 2016, 06:46:52 PM »

I was worried at first I had violated the rules!  I had read them all - except the giant in red, Please post an acknowledgement after reading this. and YOU MUST POST IN THE "RULES" TOPIC BEFORE YOU CAN START POSTING ANYWHERE ELSE!

Rules acknowledged!  (Thanks Logos!)

EDIT - Received shipping notice 1 day after order placed!  WOW!  That was fast.  (omgomgIcan'twaitformynewsaber)
I'm thinking they had a bunch of "back order" sabers in stock specifically for the raffle and wanted people who entered the raffle to get their sabers rather than be forced to enter without anything to show for it, which honestly wasn't a huge deal for me but getting a shipment notice the day after I bought mine sure did make me excited. Not sure how this effects people who ordered before the raffle date but that's my assumption.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points

« Reply #6114 on: March 04, 2016, 06:50:04 PM »

I'm thinking they had a bunch of "back order" sabers in stock specifically for the raffle and wanted people who entered the raffle to get their sabers rather than be forced to enter without anything to show for it, which honestly wasn't a huge deal for me but getting a shipment notice the day after I bought mine sure did make me excited. Not sure how this effects people who ordered before the raffle date but that's my assumption.

I also think they may have overestimated how many sabers they were going to sell at the Convention this past week in Houston. but in any case, business is business!

Owned:
Graflex SE - AB
Initiate V2 - AS

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6115 on: March 04, 2016, 06:52:23 PM »

I also think they may have overestimated how many sabers they were going to sell at the Convention this past week in Houston. but in any case, business is business!
That very well could be. Either way, I'm certainly not complaining!

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #6116 on: March 04, 2016, 07:00:14 PM »

Hehe. You, Justicar and Layana. The trio of terror.

No Jedi will be able to stand against you.

Hmmm, I LIKE this.  Grin

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #6117 on: March 04, 2016, 07:34:06 PM »

Pathen - What convention in Houston this past weekend?  Houston, Texas??  I would loved to have tried some different ones in the flesh!

We are just as blind in total darkness as we are in total light; it is only through a combination that we are permitted to see.

There are at least two sides to every story, and typically the truth is found somewhere in the middle.

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points

« Reply #6118 on: March 04, 2016, 08:30:48 PM »

Pathen - What convention in Houston this past weekend?  Houston, Texas??  I would loved to have tried some different ones in the flesh!

It was Anime Matsuri, UltraSabers posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook. Looked like it was fun!

Owned:
Graflex SE - AB
Initiate V2 - AS

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #6119 on: March 06, 2016, 04:52:45 PM »

It was Anime Matsuri, UltraSabers posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook. Looked like it was fun!

Thanks!  I'm hopeful they'll be at Comicplaooza and/or Space City Comic Con. 

PS - No longer waiting!  Saber delivered, two days from order to delivery (though I live close to Houston).  Review up, but I'm thrilled with my first saber!

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: