Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2155676 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6120 on: March 06, 2016, 05:09:22 PM »

Two days until that beautiful Azure Reaper is in my hands...can hardly contain myself!!  Cheesy

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #6121 on: March 06, 2016, 05:26:49 PM »

The Archon has crossed the ocean and landed in Paris, if it manages to get to Milan and pass customs tomorrow it could be here one day early, on Tuesday.

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #6122 on: March 06, 2016, 06:20:28 PM »

My Bellicose shipped on Thursday but is strangely still 'in transit' in Memphis..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6123 on: March 06, 2016, 06:33:30 PM »

My Bellicose shipped on Thursday but is strangely still 'in transit' in Memphis..

What type of shipping service did you use and what is the destination country?  If you tell me that I may be able to help you locate the outbound flight from Memphis, which may well not be taking off until the wee hours of the morning tonight.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #6124 on: March 06, 2016, 06:49:55 PM »

What type of shipping service did you use and what is the destination country?  If you tell me that I may be able to help you locate the outbound flight from Memphis, which may well not be taking off until the wee hours of the morning tonight.

Cool. Used FedEx Int Economy to the UK.

Are you using a flight tracker?

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6125 on: March 06, 2016, 07:27:27 PM »

Cool. Used FedEx Int Economy to the UK.

Are you using a flight tracker?

Yes, I like FlightAware.  The majority of cargo to Stansted goes on FDX #2, which leaves Memphis most nights just before 4 AM CST.  The key time to check your tracking is about 7 PM GMT, as that will usually have allowed the flight enough time to land and unload the cans.  Looking at the flight history, I don't see past Monday arrivals for that one.  If it wasn't on the last flight and it doesn't go on one of the less commonly used flights to London, ot could be inbound Tuesday evening.  From there it will typically take a day to transfer to the destination station, and then the day after that go out for delivery.  This is assuming no customs delay and that your saber pre-cleared before arrival, but if customs gets into the picture all bets are off.

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #6126 on: March 06, 2016, 07:43:40 PM »

Yes, I like FlightAware.  The majority of cargo to Stansted goes on FDX #2, which leaves Memphis most nights just before 4 AM CST.  The key time to check your tracking is about 7 PM GMT, as that will usually have allowed the flight enough time to land and unload the cans.  Looking at the flight history, I don't see past Monday arrivals for that one.  If it wasn't on the last flight and it doesn't go on one of the less commonly used flights to London, ot could be inbound Tuesday evening.  From there it will typically take a day to transfer to the destination station, and then the day after that go out for delivery.  This is assuming no customs delay and that your saber pre-cleared before arrival, but if customs gets into the picture all bets are off.

That's strange then. My last saber shipped on Wednesday and was in the UK by Friday that same week. The weekend to clear customs, then was delivered a day early.

This one has been in Memphis since early Friday morning. Tracking still shows ETA as Wednesday 9th.

Oh well. Nothing to do but sit and wait. Lucky this is my 2nd saber, so the wait is not that bad..

Thanks Justicar.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6127 on: March 06, 2016, 07:48:56 PM »

I think it depends on how the ship date from Texas works with the flight schedule to the UK.  If it arrives in Memphis on the wrong day it will sit and wait for the next outbound flight.  If it doesn't arrive Tuesday evening in London, that's the point where I'd call FedEx.

--Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #6128 on: March 06, 2016, 07:58:35 PM »

I think it depends on how the ship date from Texas works with the flight schedule to the UK.  If it arrives in Memphis on the wrong day it will sit and wait for the next outbound flight.  If it doesn't arrive Tuesday evening in London, that's the point where I'd call FedEx.

Yup. Will do

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6129 on: March 07, 2016, 10:59:26 PM »

So how many times have you all checked your tracking information since getting your shipping notification?
Mine sent Friday and I think I've checked into the thousands now :p I have no patience at all.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

kmcc505
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #6130 on: March 07, 2016, 11:22:04 PM »

I WAS waiting for my Emerald Guardian saber, but it totally came in the mail today and it's AWESOME. I ordered it last week!

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #6131 on: March 08, 2016, 12:57:54 AM »

So Ok  I'm Absolutely Blown Away.. I ordered  my Emerald menace on Friday afternoon. I just got into my email to see It was picked up for shipment Today. Wow Just Wow. I didn't see that coming ,I figured Aprilish LMAO. Can't wait , I bet your Stoked too Sedsti

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

TheDarkling
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Darkside points! :3 Please and thank you!

« Reply #6132 on: March 08, 2016, 02:06:36 AM »

So how many times have you all checked your tracking information since getting your shipping notification?
Mine sent Friday and I think I've checked into the thousands now :p I have no patience at all.
I have a direct link to track it on my homescreen of my phone. I check it constantly.
It's been stuck in Arizona for over a day, so I'm hoping its here soon.

{Sentinel v4 - AB} - {GB Dark Apprentice v4- BR}

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #6133 on: March 08, 2016, 02:08:36 AM »

I officially am waiting for an Archon v2.1 in GB with ObLite! I'm excited for it's arrival!

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #6134 on: March 08, 2016, 03:25:30 AM »

i just put a stunt dark standard with vertical grooves in blazing red on backorder, excuse me while i drool, this has been sold out for ever so i figure i better lock in my order while i have tax money and this was the first design i fell in love with

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: