Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2156036 times)
BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

Grey Jedi; Dark Side Points

« Reply #6330 on: March 24, 2016, 05:37:36 PM »

My sabers have left Stansted in UK.... and i would assume will be hitting Brighton any hour now. THEY ARE A MERE HOUR AWAY. Yet i must wait until Tuesday next week after the Easter bank holiday. I have never wanted to wish a bank holiday away soo much Cheesy This will be a looooooooong 4 day weekend.  Roll Eyes

Oh man, that's a bummer!  Angry 
I am sure my other 2 will get hung up for the holiday too

Sabers:
Dark Catalyst Emerald w/ Obsidian
Dark Apprentice V4 w/ Obsidian ~ VA / AS FoC
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

I embrace the good and evil within, no alliance, only the GREY..

BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6331 on: March 24, 2016, 07:17:23 PM »

Still impatiently waiting for my DC to get here today, BUT just got a notification and my other 2 sabers have shipped!

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

blackrockminerson
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #6332 on: March 24, 2016, 08:25:29 PM »

i am waiting on my new crimson scorpion and menace ce. I just received the shipping notice for the scorpion. Unfortunately I am on a business trip and won't be able to try it out unitl mid April. Looking forward to it and enjoying the forum in the meantime.

Xavius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #6333 on: March 24, 2016, 10:10:24 PM »

I really home they start making catalysts again soon

BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6334 on: March 24, 2016, 10:14:52 PM »

Been playing around with my Dark Catalyst for about 1 & 1/2 hours.... I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!
Though when I ordered it I couldn't make up my mind on what color to ship it in. I was torn between Dark Violet Amethyst, Adegan Silver, or Sunriders Destiny..... SOOO I figured I'd do all 3!! Why not, it has an Emerald drive! Silver, pulsing to Sunriders, FoC Dk VA.

I assumed it would be an odd combo, which is why i did it. Sort of a "demo mode" of the colors.... I knew I wouldn't like all 3 together so i ordered it like that to force me to plug it in and play with the driver. I just didn't want to be so happy that I didn't play with the colors. I was right...too bad I was wrong in my thinking that I own USB to Mini USB, turns out they are all micro  Angry

I have about an hour before my wife comes home from work, and she's getting me a cable! Cant wait to play with the colors until i have what fits me most!!

Just waiting on my other sabers  Cool

*EDIT* ^^Those sabers will be here monday
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:38:38 PM by BeaverFever502 » Logged

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #6335 on: March 26, 2016, 07:49:52 PM »

Just waiting on UPS to deliver when I am actually home.  Missed me twice so far since they seem to be coming late in the afternoon (I work evenings). Try again Monday.  I am use to them coming around noon, but now they are coming around 6pm.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6336 on: March 26, 2016, 08:48:09 PM »

Been playing around with my Dark Catalyst for about 1 & 1/2 hours.... I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!
Though when I ordered it I couldn't make up my mind on what color to ship it in. I was torn between Dark Violet Amethyst, Adegan Silver, or Sunriders Destiny..... SOOO I figured I'd do all 3!! Why not, it has an Emerald drive! Silver, pulsing to Sunriders, FoC Dk VA.

I assumed it would be an odd combo, which is why i did it. Sort of a "demo mode" of the colors.... I knew I wouldn't like all 3 together so i ordered it like that to force me to plug it in and play with the driver. I just didn't want to be so happy that I didn't play with the colors. I was right...too bad I was wrong in my thinking that I own USB to Mini USB, turns out they are all micro  Angry

I have about an hour before my wife comes home from work, and she's getting me a cable! Cant wait to play with the colors until i have what fits me most!!

Just waiting on my other sabers  Cool

*EDIT* ^^Those sabers will be here monday
Right on! And good news re: the cable.

Just waiting on UPS to deliver when I am actually home.  Missed me twice so far since they seem to be coming late in the afternoon (I work evenings). Try again Monday.  I am use to them coming around noon, but now they are coming around 6pm.
Yes!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Daximum
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #6337 on: March 27, 2016, 03:33:02 AM »

My order was supposed to arrive yesterday, but delivery was delayed until Monday due to weather. NOOOO!!!!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6338 on: March 27, 2016, 03:36:57 AM »

My order was supposed to arrive yesterday, but delivery was delayed until Monday due to weather. NOOOO!!!!
Ahhh rats.  Burn man.

+1 for patience.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Xavius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #6339 on: March 27, 2016, 11:25:35 PM »

Backordered catalyst shipped

BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6340 on: March 28, 2016, 12:42:50 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

CoderHead
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

Blaster-Proof

« Reply #6341 on: March 28, 2016, 01:06:24 PM »

Same here! Obsessively checking the UPS site...

Dark Side points, please.

Arbiter Obsidian V4, Fire Orange
Archon V2.1 Obsidian V4, Blazing Red
Menace SE (x2) Obsidian V4, Violet Amethyst
Emerald Catalyst Obsidian V4, Consular Green
Emerald Graflex Obsidian V4, Christmas Red/Green Pulse

BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6342 on: March 28, 2016, 01:10:31 PM »

My Dark Apprentice V4 and Giveaway initiate will be here by 4:30pm !!!

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #6343 on: March 28, 2016, 03:05:48 PM »

My parcel is still in Germany since last wednesday...and it hasn't left yet to come over to Spain...It was suposed to arrive Friday the first, but they have delayed it to Monday the 4th... Not liking UPS at the moment, specially since it got to Europe. It took two days to get to Germany since US shipped it. But it's nearly going to be a week in Germany now. Ultrasabers has been wonderfull, they shipped it in three days since I ordered it and it was on back order, so that is very fast.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

BeaverFever502
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6344 on: March 28, 2016, 03:12:52 PM »

My Dark Apprentice V4 and Giveaway initiate will be here by 4:30pm !!!

Well well well... When they used UPS 2 day, it got here at like 5pm... FedEx brought my sabers before 10am!!

Unboxing had it's surprises; some good, some bad.

I'll start with my Dark Apprentice V4 w/ FoC & Obsidian, that I bought for my wife. Firstly she told me not to open her's or she'd be mad....I'm not 100% sure on how serious she was, so I left it in the bubble wrap for her. Just to be safe!  Cheesy
However, I still turned it on to make sure it worked, to see the colors, etc. The VA she got is a lot more purple than I expected, which is nice. On cameras VA shows up WAY pinker than it is; imo. 
That said, here is some BAD NEWS: She wanted SRD for her FoC, they gave me AS. I know AS is the standard FoC for a lot of their colors but imo, IDK why I would pay $35 to have it flash white. I would've rather not have gotten the FoC than to have white, sorry just my opinion. UGH now what to do? Idk how she will feel about it, but even if we decide we still like it and that it's no big deal...there's still the principle of the matter. I paid and for one thing and didn't get what I asked for. I hate letting people get away with that by just accepting it, but then there's the back pain of returning it. I'm sure I'd have to pay to ship it to them, and then it's another waiting game of who knows how long.  Roll Eyes

I understand things happen, sorry I'm just venting a bit....  Angry

Now that we've gotten the veggies out of the way, let's have dessert!

THE GOOD NEWS: My (son's) Giveaway Initiate! I was hoping to get a Dark (or Dark LE) hilt, V4 with windows, OR v3. All he cared about was it having a red blade. You all know it's a random grab bag Initiate so all I could do was make the request and hope for the best. I didn't want to get greedy in my request by asking for all the above, so I just asked if they could hook me up with BR in the comment box when I ordered.
We got an Initiate V4, DK LE, in BR (no windows though) !!!! LUCKY LUCKY on the hilt, and totally awesome of them to fulfill my request for red when they absolutely didn't have to. Perhaps it's because I did mention it's for his b-day, but from what I've seen from others here it's not uncommon for them to do that for you. And perhaps he got the Dk LE because they knew the little sith would prefer black  Grin

So as you may think, I'm a little emotionally twisted. Very very very happy about my boy's saber; Ultra Sabers made this the best b-day gift ever! But I'm upset about my wife's saber being wrong  Undecided

Pictures to come later on, and still waiting to have time for videos.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 03:18:38 PM by BeaverFever502 » Logged

Sabers:
Dark Initiate V4 LE ~ BR

Pages: 1 ... 421 422 [423] 424 425 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: