Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142831 times)
EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #6510 on: April 21, 2016, 08:38:34 PM »

I don't think this is quite right...I think sabers are Direct Signature Required (DSR), not ISR.  Additionally if the declared value exceeds $500, the DSR option will be forced no matter what. Be sure to check this ASAP on FedEx.com for your shipment.

If it is a DSR shipment, your best bet is to call 1-800-GOFEDEX and have it held for pickup.  Note that they will NOT tell you that redirect to hold can cause a 1 to 2 business day delay.

BEST case though if you know you won't be home: give US the FedEx location of your choice as the delivery address and let FedEx take care of the rest for you.  (Note: if it is your first order with US, you MUST pay via PayPal or this option will NOT be allowed.)

Mine's marked indirect signature required, under the special delivery/handling requirement on the email from FedEx? It was under $80 via credit card. Obviously value begets amount of security. So I therefore retract the last statement about all sabres being indirect. Lol. No, seriously don't do this if you're rocking a $500 + blade, guys.  The option to do this is only available through a link on your FedEx email, *if* yours is an ISR. If not, like was mentioned above, you have to either have it held, or what have you-.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:51:06 PM by EVE » Logged

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

Force39
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #6511 on: April 21, 2016, 09:25:31 PM »

Really I just had mine come Fed Ex and as a matter of fact 3 this year alone and all Fed Ex. When I ordered my Raffle entry it was also Fed Ex.

Magnus
Mine came to the UK by UPS a few weeks ago. Maybe they're using either, depending which one works out cheaper

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #6512 on: April 22, 2016, 05:06:29 AM »

Emerald Bellicose with v4 sound. Hopefully the backorder isn't too long.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Sailor_Tenchi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #6513 on: April 22, 2016, 10:48:29 AM »

Emerald Bellicose with v4 sound. Hopefully the backorder isn't too long.

Heh, I ordered the same model on 3/29, so I feel this.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #6514 on: April 22, 2016, 11:27:26 AM »

Heh, I ordered the same model on 3/29, so I feel this.

Has yours arrived yet?

Sailor_Tenchi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6515 on: April 22, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »

Has yours arrived yet?

Not yet. Unfortunately, US doesn't have an ETA at the moment either. But all the sweeter when it does come.

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #6516 on: April 22, 2016, 01:42:41 PM »

Graflex SE with Obsidian V3 and Guardian Blue LED, should arrive next Thursday!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #6517 on: April 22, 2016, 04:14:02 PM »

Not yet. Unfortunately, US doesn't have an ETA at the moment either. But all the sweeter when it does come.

Patience. Patience. Patience. Yep, that's already getting old. I'm in trouble. Wink

Kasse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #6518 on: April 22, 2016, 07:29:38 PM »

They're using UPS these days, so it's probably your saber

When I've set my shipping to the lowest available option my sabers have come via FedEx.  When I've selected the FedEx 2 Day shipping option they've come via UPS - which I prefer.  FedEx in my area is absolutely terrible; the ETA I'm given for delivery ends up being days off.  UPS has been exact.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6519 on: April 22, 2016, 08:14:51 PM »

Patience. Patience. Patience. Yep, that's already getting old. I'm in trouble. Wink

Stow it. I got an email today telling me that my first order is packed and ready to ship.......to Drahcir. And then from there, they go to Lord C. If I get mine before July, I'll be thrilled.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Sailor_Tenchi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #6520 on: April 22, 2016, 08:20:41 PM »

Ha, you and I both!

Stow it. I got an email today telling me that my first order is packed and ready to ship.......to Drahcir. And then from there, they go to Lord C. If I get mine before July, I'll be thrilled.

If it goes the full backorder time, it could very well be the same timeframe--good luck with yours as well.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #6521 on: April 22, 2016, 09:44:32 PM »

So I have to "stow it" because you chose to send your saber to two different places before coming to you?   Huh

Moontei
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #6522 on: April 23, 2016, 01:13:34 AM »

Woo hoo my first saber has shipped! Well at least I think so. Got an email from US saying it'd be shipping soon this morning then got another email from UPS about a package delivery. Dunno if it's my saber or something completely different though since my the order is still listed as processing in my account page. For anyone who's ordered before, do you know where the package would ship from? That should help determine if it is indeed my saber on it's way.

Quick update for anyone who actually cares. As expected, it turned out to be something completely unrelated. Figures considering it had only been 2 days since I ordered. So back to playing the waiting game. At least the shipping should be pretty fast since I'm also in Texas. Yay for local.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6523 on: April 23, 2016, 02:28:41 AM »

The major component of project: Chimera is held up due to backordered and unrelated pommels, the Force only knows when that logjam will clear up, AND I still need to even see if the project is actually feasible, PLUS order one more major part to the project.

So stow your stow it.   Tongue

Wink

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6524 on: April 23, 2016, 04:19:39 AM »

Yay, my three QD equipped MLS LEDs are here, along with three buckpucks, three battery/speaker packs, two adjustable couplers, and a V2 coupler so I can make my son's two Initiates into a red/blue staff.

I do still need one more Obsidian V4 board, along with AV switches and bezels, another classified component for Chimera, and my order that's on hold for backordered stuff, for the bulk of the hilt that will become Chimera and emitters for Havoc.

Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: