Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 487 488 [489] 490 491 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142849 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7320 on: November 21, 2016, 10:09:01 PM »

It's a surprise, Logos Smiley

My order is sat at Stansted, which should mean it'll arrive tomorrow... but there was one time it was held over for an extra day, I'm assuming because it didn't get to the front of the queue in time.

While FedEx tend to be pretty good at updating their tracking between US and Stansted, they're pretty slow about updating it between there and my house, so I likely won't know until mid-morning if it's out for delivery. I shall be chewing my nails all morning, I suspect...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7321 on: November 21, 2016, 10:14:44 PM »

It's a surprise, Logos Smiley

My order is sat at Stansted, which should mean it'll arrive tomorrow... but there was one time it was held over for an extra day, I'm assuming because it didn't get to the front of the queue in time.

While FedEx tend to be pretty good at updating their tracking between US and Stansted, they're pretty slow about updating it between there and my house, so I likely won't know until mid-morning if it's out for delivery. I shall be chewing my nails all morning, I suspect...

~¿~ I hate surprises.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7322 on: November 21, 2016, 10:27:43 PM »

Whatever. I'm still waiting for a damn tracking number. Email says my order's shipped, but that was last week. How long does it take?

You get nothing until Project:  BOOYA! Is shown.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #7323 on: November 22, 2016, 12:52:57 AM »

Seconded.

All in favor?

AYE!

The motion passes.

Logos gets nothing until Project Hoopla (yes, it's been rrnamed, because that's all it is at this point  Wink ) is shown, and then we will vote again on whether or not to reinstate the name Booya or leave it at Hoopla.  Cheesy

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7324 on: November 22, 2016, 03:16:20 PM »

Seconded.

All in favor?

AYE!

The motion passes.

Logos gets nothing until Project Hoopla (yes, it's been rrnamed, because that's all it is at this point  Wink ) is shown, and then we will vote again on whether or not to reinstate the name Booya or leave it at Hoopla.  Cheesy
Oh, he won't like that. O_o

It is true though.  We've been hearing about how awesome this will be for months. Smiley

US will release six more new hilts by the time we see it...lol

Progress is being made though, I'm told...soon we will be treated. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7325 on: November 22, 2016, 04:27:11 PM »

It has been filmed, and is awaiting editing. My ADHD could not accommodate a single take.

Seconded.

All in favor?

AYE!

The motion passes.

And whatever. I believe my sabers have just arrived. I finally got my tracking# which said it was "Out for Delivery" and there is a FedEx truck in the docks as we speak.

"Suck it, Blue."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7326 on: November 22, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »

It's going to be a long day in classes today.  Particularly if I get the email that they've been delivered while I'm in class.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7327 on: November 22, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »

It has been filmed, and is awaiting editing. My ADHD could not accommodate a single take.

And whatever. I believe my sabers have just arrived. I finally got my tracking# which said it was "Out for Delivery" and there is a FedEx truck in the docks as we speak.

"Suck it, Blue."

nice, don't think that fly at my work...and as big as that factory is I'd have to mention sectionand department in shipping. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7328 on: November 22, 2016, 07:27:59 PM »

nice, don't think that fly at my work...and as big as that factory is I'd have to mention sectionand department in shipping. lol
It only makes sense since I ordered it while on the clock. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7329 on: November 22, 2016, 08:03:53 PM »

Well, a class and a half to go, along with at least 45 minutes drive home, before I can get my new trio of sabers, since I just got a text saying they were delivered.

Aaaaaarrrgh!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7330 on: November 22, 2016, 08:43:08 PM »

Well, a class and a half to go, along with at least 45 minutes drive home, before I can get my new trio of sabers, since I just got a text saying they were delivered.

Aaaaaarrrgh!

Would it make you feel better if I told you mine is standing right next to me at my desk? Tongue

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #7331 on: November 22, 2016, 08:50:31 PM »

Would it make you feel better if I told you mine is standing right next to me at my desk? Tongue

That's when you stand up and declare to everyone around you "Excuse me while I whip this out!"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7332 on: November 22, 2016, 09:03:04 PM »

That's when you stand up and declare to everyone around you "Excuse me while I whip this out!"

Don't need to. Private office.

Sig by For Tyeth

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #7333 on: November 23, 2016, 03:54:37 AM »

Don't need to. Private office.
OOOO...fancy.
Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

MalevolentMelaina
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -120

« Reply #7334 on: November 23, 2016, 06:41:36 AM »

OOOO...fancy.
Tongue

my thoughts exactly lol

Saber: Dominix V4 LE (Staff) VA

Pages: 1 ... 487 488 [489] 490 491 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: