Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142863 times)
Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #7980 on: May 01, 2017, 07:11:33 PM »

Just bought my second Saber. Went with another Grab Bag as I'm still deciding what Saber Hilt I want along with upgrades, color (siding with Yellow though) sounds and FOC. I chose the color this time though, I went with Consular Green. CANT WAIT!!

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7981 on: May 01, 2017, 07:20:45 PM »

Yep. Target delivery date: May 4th. Star Wars Day. I am very excited.
LOL appropriate^^  Good to hear it, sir  Smiley
Just bought my second Saber. Went with another Grab Bag as I'm still deciding what Saber Hilt I want along with upgrades, color (siding with Yellow though) sounds and FOC. I chose the color this time though, I went with Consular Green. CANT WAIT!!
All right, FS  Cheesy  Like you, I'll definitely take advantage of the grabbag w/ my second purchase.  CG is a great color; personally, I'd pair it w/ Archon v3, Consular (natch), and the Fulcrum hilts.  While I really don't like yellow...something draws me to do Sentinel Yellow w/ Lost Grey (probably let my wife dual-wield what I consider to be my Ahsoka build  Wink)

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #7982 on: May 01, 2017, 08:35:17 PM »

Last email I got when inquiring about the Flamberge said sometime in may. *fingers crossed* Hopefully it's a better estimate than the last 2-3 they gave me  Shocked

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #7983 on: May 02, 2017, 12:00:38 AM »

Last email I got when inquiring about the Flamberge said sometime in may. *fingers crossed* Hopefully it's a better estimate than the last 2-3 they gave me  Shocked

lol yeah...

I ordered a Flamberge v2 in October as a gift for a buddy, and in October the estimate was February.

Then in December the estimate was March.

Then in February the estimate was April.

Then in March the estimate was the middle of May.

lol

I've been waiting a comically long time for this thing to arrive - I hope they don't have any more delays hehe

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7984 on: May 02, 2017, 07:30:03 AM »

as long as the azure reaper stays in stock this month I'll be happy.
just a few small things I'm waiting for.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Time and fate.

« Reply #7985 on: May 02, 2017, 12:26:37 PM »

as long as the azure reaper stays in stock this month I'll be happy.
just a few small things I'm waiting for.

Do Reapers have a tendency to become out-of-stock? I feel I've only seen a handful of people who have them.

"I am the Balance"

Shock LE- Guardian Blue

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7986 on: May 02, 2017, 03:11:16 PM »

Do Reapers have a tendency to become out-of-stock? I feel I've only seen a handful of people who have them.

all 3 versions have only been in stock a short time now. more popular than you might think.
Raven is another that just got back in stock.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #7987 on: May 02, 2017, 03:20:31 PM »

all 3 versions have only been in stock a short time now. more popular than you might think.

NICE! Was not aware of the Raven status, thanks bB!

voss626
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #7988 on: May 02, 2017, 05:19:31 PM »

Well I jumped in feet first and found the deep end. The last light saber I purchased was a parksabers (nothing against them really, just not what I was looking for style wise) over 15 years ago...to say things have changed dramatically is an understatement!

So, I'm anxiously awaiting my Sentinel v4 Staff with premium sound, upgraded charger and Arctic Blue Blades + my free initiate that came along with it! Still debating how I want to wrap the recessed areas of the staff, I have some nice gray and brown leather around the house.

And 2 short days later, I find myself ordering a Renegade LE (red, no sound) for my niece (she's crazy if she thinks I won't open and play with it first) for her Kylo Ren costume. I know it's not authentic but it's much nicer than the Black Series Tongue

Anxiously awaiting shipping notifications!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #7989 on: May 02, 2017, 07:14:13 PM »

Well I jumped in feet first and found the deep end. The last light saber I purchased was a parksabers (nothing against them really, just not what I was looking for style wise) over 15 years ago...to say things have changed dramatically is an understatement!

So, I'm anxiously awaiting my Sentinel v4 Staff with premium sound, upgraded charger and Arctic Blue Blades + my free initiate that came along with it! Still debating how I want to wrap the recessed areas of the staff, I have some nice gray and brown leather around the house.5

And 2 short days later, I find myself ordering a Renegade LE (red, no sound) for my niece (she's crazy if she thinks I won't open and play with it first) for her Kylo Ren costume. I know it's not authentic but it's much nicer than the Black Series Tongue

Awesome sauce!! Sounds like quite an ordered. Congrats. However, I don't believe you are suppose to name drop other saber companies.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #7990 on: May 02, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »

Wait. What? Raven is back in stock?

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #7991 on: May 03, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »

lol yeah...

I ordered a Flamberge v2 in October as a gift for a buddy, and in October the estimate was February.

Then in December the estimate was March.

Then in February the estimate was April.

Then in March the estimate was the middle of May.

lol

I've been waiting a comically long time for this thing to arrive - I hope they don't have any more delays hehe

That makes me worry... I need the parts before December Sad

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Time and fate.

« Reply #7992 on: May 04, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »

Thank you for the info! Much appreciated!

"I am the Balance"

Shock LE- Guardian Blue

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #7993 on: May 04, 2017, 03:27:10 PM »

IT IS HERE! HAPPY MAY THE 4TH, EVERYBODY!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7994 on: May 04, 2017, 03:47:31 PM »

So, I'm anxiously awaiting my Sentinel v4 Staff with premium sound, upgraded charger and Arctic Blue Blades + my free initiate that came along with it! Still debating how I want to wrap the recessed areas of the staff, I have some nice gray and brown leather around the house.

My first gateway w/ saber replicas was also Parks but for whatever reason I just didn't consider them a viable alternative (nothing wrong, just my own hang-ups I suppose).  Fast forward several years and I come across US; everything "clicked" and I'm addicted  Wink 

Just from what I've read, I'd like to see pics of your saberstaff, especially after the leather mods^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: