Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142822 times)
Aaric90
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #9975 on: February 13, 2020, 03:32:48 PM »

How long into the order did you make the change?
I mean I selected the color, not so much that I made a change to the order. I chose fire orange ad the blade color rather than letting them choose for me. Today I received a delivery confirmation request email?

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #9976 on: February 13, 2020, 04:22:34 PM »

I'm waiting for my new Crimson Fallen  with PO blade and silver FOC, premium v4 sound,orange illuminated silver av switch to br shipped either today or tomorrow. That will work for now.  Also waiting for my Empress with SRD blade and silver FOC, silver engraving, premium v4 sound  and finally, my 1st place prize...an emerald saber!

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9977 on: February 13, 2020, 08:10:50 PM »

I mean I selected the color, not so much that I made a change to the order. I chose fire orange ad the blade color rather than letting them choose for me. Today I received a delivery confirmation request email?

Ok, so you didn't change the order once you'd hit the button, right? If that's the case, then I would shoot them an email. A grab bag shouldn't take 6 weeks.

As for the delivery confirm email...it's from Shopper Approved, yes? If so, just ignore it.  US partners w/ SA to do feedback for them, basically. 

Try emailing:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Keep us posted! And of course...pics when it shows up?

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

EasyPeasy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9978 on: February 14, 2020, 01:33:33 AM »

@Snowwinterie

My order numbers are:
<READACTED FOR PRIVACY>
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 03:18:46 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Snowwinterie
Knight Lance Corporal

[Please Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9979 on: February 14, 2020, 06:53:01 AM »

@Snowwinterie

My order numbers are:
<READACTED FOR PRIVACY>
here is my numbers:
<READACTED FOR PRIVACY>
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 03:19:07 PM by Infinit01 » Logged

Aaric90
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9980 on: February 14, 2020, 10:11:29 AM »

Ok, so you didn't change the order once you'd hit the button, right? If that's the case, then I would shoot them an email. A grab bag shouldn't take 6 weeks.

As for the delivery confirm email...it's from Shopper Approved, yes? If so, just ignore it.  US partners w/ SA to do feedback for them, basically. 

Try emailing:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Keep us posted! And of course...pics when it shows up?

I figured it was an auto mailer response tbh, I sent an email to Marlena two days ago for info, since I didn’t think it should take six weeks to ship out. I was thinking maybe they ran out of fire orange LEDs for emitters and they’re possibly waiting on more?  Trust me I’m way too excited not to show it off once it comes it lol.

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #9981 on: February 14, 2020, 12:39:48 PM »

Someone posted in another thread this am that if you have questions about your order/changes/etc to email Ana instead of Marlena....They have Marlena handling the repairs aspect of the emails now. 

Yup, the waiting is soooo hard but is definitely worth it in the end! Luck, Aaric!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Aaric90
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9982 on: February 14, 2020, 01:10:38 PM »

Someone posted in another thread this am that if you have questions about your order/changes/etc to email Ana instead of Marlena....They have Marlena handling the repairs aspect of the emails now. 

Yup, the waiting is soooo hard but is definitely worth it in the end! Luck, Aaric!

I saw that actually so i emailed Ana right after seeing it, so hoping to get a reply today or tomorrow. I wouldn't be as impatient if it didn't hit the six week mark today, so hers to hoping i get some form of update over this weekend!
Cheers to you Tazflyr!

EccOMyth
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9983 on: February 14, 2020, 08:01:23 PM »

I saw that actually so i emailed Ana right after seeing it, so hoping to get a reply today or tomorrow. I wouldn't be as impatient if it didn't hit the six week mark today, so hers to hoping i get some form of update over this weekend!
Cheers to you Tazflyr!

Good luck. Mine just passed the 7 weeks mark and i am going on a trip in the beginning of March and really need the initial saber i ordered for the present it's meant to be. This is one of the reason i'm rather upset with them. Make it even worse i was told on 2/3 that they hadn't even started it yet. I was rather angry to say the least.

"Well, I assure you, I see more grey than dark or light. I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan, in the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk

*Sentinel v4 LE Windowed Stunt w/Orange Blade
*Fulcrum AV Emerald v3 w/Sound
*Aeon V5 LE w/Premium Sound and SRD
*Initiate v4 ~2020 Winter Raffle 2nd Place Prize Upgraded to Diamond

Aaric90
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #9984 on: February 15, 2020, 04:03:25 AM »

Good luck. Mine just passed the 7 weeks mark and i am going on a trip in the beginning of March and really need the initial saber i ordered for the present it's meant to be. This is one of the reason i'm rather upset with them. Make it even worse i was told on 2/3 that they hadn't even started it yet. I was rather angry to say the least.
Holy, thats a long long time to wait on a saber that should have taken 3-4 weeks. According to the forums they are mostly working on grab bags and mystery boxes, which I don't entirely feel is fare. But sadly we dont get much of choice in the matter at the moment. I do hope they come in soon for you though!

Kendric98
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9985 on: February 15, 2020, 05:35:45 AM »

30 days as of tomorrow and my Fallen is still processing. (Sigh)

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9986 on: February 15, 2020, 12:48:51 PM »

So I finally received a email yesterday that my order I placed on 1/31 is complete and shipped (Crimson Grand Master W/Diamond controller and free Initiate Saber) and now today Saturday morning I just got another email that my order I placed on 12/29 is complete and will ship on Monday (AEON V5 W/Emerald driver) wahoooo can't wait now I'm excited . Shocked Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh and now I'm waiting on Emery to contact me on my Diamond Prize from the Winter Raffle to select my saber and add upgrades to it not sure which saber I want but leaning towards the Graflex CE w/Blazing Red Blade or the Electrum Wind W/Violet Amethyst.

If you are waiting more than 5 weeks for your order I suggest that you send [email protected] a message with the subject line URGENT PAST LEAD TIME or something to that because Marlena is handling troubleshooting and handling repairs for now.   

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #9987 on: February 16, 2020, 12:43:54 AM »

My first saber was a mystery box Dark Arbiter that my niece ordered for me.

The Last Jedi just came out, and US was flooded with orders just like now.

It took about six weeks, give or take a few days.

The waiting does suck, but when you have it in hand, all the BS before just disappears.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #9988 on: February 16, 2020, 01:11:27 AM »

I fully expect my current order to take at least eight weeks or more from now.  I ordered an Emperess and an Azure Empress (both diamond configurations), some extra batteries, and a couple of blades.  I will also be getting a free initiate, grab bag saber, mystery saber, and Frankensaber.  I'm not worried.  They will get here when they get here. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

rosaferri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« Reply #9989 on: February 16, 2020, 02:04:24 AM »

Ordered 1/9, Completed + Shipped 2/15, Expected Delivery 2/19, and it's a Grand Master LE with sound. It's looking that early January and Late December orders are finally getting around to people.

There's plenty of updated threads for the matter, and I'm hoping all of you end up with the luck I have gotten with getting through to CS.

I'll make sure to make a review video (and maybe kill some younglings in the process) once it gets here! If you're expecting a saber with sound, this should help alleviate any worries you may have with issues on shipping and the whole process.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Arsenal:
"Padawan's Fire" - CG D Initiate V2
"The Holy Relic" - BH Grand Master LE

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: