Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142871 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #10725 on: May 28, 2020, 08:06:33 PM »

Has anyone had any luck getting a reply from US emails? I've reached out to them a handful of times over the weeks, including after the whole "deleted emails" debacle and have yet to hear anything back at all.

Given the email issue im sure alot of people have sent new emails with various issues and requests thus giving the CSR team a ton of work

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

MisterCole
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10726 on: May 28, 2020, 08:07:07 PM »

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you are, I sent them an email 15 after they sent the updated email debacle email with  a very very urgent response needed, and have sent them an email every day since and also left  2 voice messages before the mailbox got full.  Crickets.   I just need a reply to my concerns and I will de fine.

Cole

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10727 on: May 28, 2020, 09:24:14 PM »

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you are, I sent them an email 15 after they sent the updated email debacle email with  a very very urgent response needed, and have sent them an email every day since and also left  2 voice messages before the mailbox got full.  Crickets.   I just need a reply to my concerns and I will de fine.

Cole

I think that's the main thing. I get the delay and surge in emails, but US has been behind on emails for weeks regardless of the reasons. I also find the whole "our emails were all deleted" a little too close to "the dog ate my homework". I don't mean to criticize but as a first-time buyer it's not a great experience with their customer service when calls aren't being returned and emails aren't being answered but purchases are still being processed.

Revan_malgus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10728 on: May 28, 2020, 09:44:36 PM »

I'm waiting on a malice diamond saber, my third saber over all I know itll be a few weeks of processing but I'm just ready to do the customization and fight my friends. I'm a very aggressive offense style so looking forward to extra weight to swing. Friends say form 5 style attack defend counter. Ordered 5/24/20 looking forward everyday.

Darth_Syn
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #10729 on: May 28, 2020, 11:12:20 PM »

I'm still waiting on my order from 4/10.
I was told 2 weeks ago that it was shipping but my order still says processing  :/

MisterCole
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10730 on: May 28, 2020, 11:40:30 PM »

I really am not so concerned about lead time, I just want to make sure my emails and voice messages are being addressed. I know they are working hard, and the quality of the product is great. I just need to know that my concerns are being handled.  That is not too much to ask.

Cole

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10731 on: May 28, 2020, 11:47:30 PM »

I'm still waiting on my order from 4/10.
I was told 2 weeks ago that it was shipping but my order still says processing  :/
Same here, except I've yet to get a single reply to an email.

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10732 on: May 29, 2020, 01:15:25 AM »

I really am not so concerned about lead time, I just want to make sure my emails and voice messages are being addressed. I know they are working hard, and the quality of the product is great. I just need to know that my concerns are being handled.  That is not too much to ask.

Cole

Exactly. I'm sure the product is great and I'm excited to get my order. I totally understand delays in production and I'm fine with that, I'm not ok with having to email a company at least 5 different times in two weeks because no messages are getting answered, and it's a little scary when it's a common complaint I've seen. US has little to no social media presence either which is weird for a company and their CS response has been lackluster, and that's me being kind. Even the old automated response email is gone now so I just feel like I'm speaking to a void.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10733 on: May 29, 2020, 01:27:02 AM »

Folks, all I can recommend is to be patient.  The email said they lost access to all emails sent to them prior to 25-MAY.  ALL emails sent to them.  ALL.  I don’t know enough about email servers to speculate on what could have happened, and as I’ve stated elsewhere on the forum, I believe that speculation, especially with as few fact as we have, is not helpful.  But just stop and think for a moment if you had lost ALL your incoming emails to your personal account prior to Monday of this week.  I don’t know about you, but for me, that would be a devastating loss.  I work (even in my personal life) based on emails.  I schedule my life based on emails.  I plan for both the immediate and distant future based on information I receive by email.  Now, put that into the context of a business, and things get even worse!

I know it’s frustrating to not hear back; I’m in the same boat.  I want to upgrade a Frankensaber I got from them back in November to have a Diamond controller and a few other extras, as well as take advantage of the current sale, so it would be really nice to hear back sooner rather than later with answers to my questions.

I sympathize with all of you/us, both the new customers and the more-experienced ones.  For those of us with longer-term experience with UltraSabers, this kind of delay is practically unheard of, and for those new to UltraSabers, it’s probably pretty disheartening, and it’s understandable if you are starting to feel a little (or maybe not-so-little) bubble of fear that you’ve been taken in by fraudsters. 

I have full faith that UltraSabers will fulfill every order, and that they will respond to every inquiry.  I don’t know when, but the email said they are still working 24x7 to process orders, so I have to assume that, as parts become available (because remember, we still have massive shipping delays for anything coming from overseas, and especially for things coming from China), sabers will get built, reviewed for quality, packed, and shipped.  Based on the fact that all customer service request emails are now being directed to a single inbox, I am ASSUMING that they are changing other things about the customer service process, too, and that this backlog will also begin to shrink.

Like I said, I know you’re frustrated, and I know you’re impatient, and I’m not saying you have no right to feel that way.  I am asking that you remember that we here on this forum are customers, just like you are, and we are as excited and as eager to get your orders processed as you are to have yours processed.  Try to keep things as positive as you can, please, even while you’re justifiably expressing your impatience.  We all get it, because we are all in the same boat; WE WANT OUR SABERS!  Asking honest questions and looking for answers is great; for some things, we can actually provide answers, but getting overly negative here on the board is not helpful to anyone.  Just please remember that we’re all fellow customers, and let’s try to continue to treat each other gently.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #10734 on: May 29, 2020, 01:31:57 AM »

well said sir

Own

Wish list

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10735 on: May 29, 2020, 05:43:57 PM »

I just got my order from 5/5. Apprentice V4 staff.
They didn't include the QR coupler I ordered with it, but they did make the sabers with AV switches, so that's a bonus.

I was going to wait longer before emailing them about my still processing order from 4/26, but since I needed to address my missing QR coupler issue, I went ahead and sent one.
If I don't hear anything back before Monday, I'll send it again.
Hopefully they can include the QR coupler with my 4/26 order and not forget that order includes an Adjustable coupler.

-

HesaHeart
Knight Commander

« Reply #10736 on: May 29, 2020, 05:48:45 PM »

OH OH a 5/5 order recieved gives me hope for my 5/8 order

Own

Wish list

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10737 on: May 29, 2020, 06:03:15 PM »

OH OH a 5/5 order recieved gives me hope for my 5/8 order
I'm not sure what the logic is for how they are completing orders, but my 5/5 order was a simple stunt staff and the order wasn't 100% correct (got the wrong coupler).
I have another stunt staff still processing from 4/26 and the only major difference (besides hilt and color) was the battery setup.

It seems that the shortage of particular parts and differing complexity of orders has made predicting when you'll get your order based of other order pretty much futile.
But US had yet to truly disappoint me, so I have faith they'll get my issue fixed and everyone will get their sabers

-

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10738 on: May 29, 2020, 08:57:11 PM »

My first purchase hits 4 weeks today. Starting to feel like this purchase is either out of stock or waiting for a part. My second purchase (Dominicide, Diamond w/ recharge port) hits 16 days today. Just wanted to share.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Galef
Knight Commander

« Reply #10739 on: May 29, 2020, 09:26:57 PM »

UPDATE: I emailed them about my missing QR coupler and status on my Phantom initiate V4 staff ordered 4/26.
Not only did they respond in less than 2 HOURS with an apology but also an explanation on the delay on the older order.
The regular Dark Initiate V4s have to be machined and they have limited access to the machine due to social distancing in their shop.
The rep offered to upgrade them to the LE versions (which are apparently available now) and get that order plus my QR coupler shipped sometime next week

Awesome. Just awesome. I've had (very minor) issues with about half the orders I've ever made with US but they ALWAYS make it right.

-

Pages: 1 ... 714 715 [716] 717 718 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: