Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142871 times)
HesaHeart
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

Adapt.Improvise and Overcome

« Reply #12000 on: July 13, 2020, 04:24:22 AM »

Hi! this is the first lightsaber that I order, it is a yellow sentinel stunt Initiate LE V5.

I placed my order on June 8th, I know that most of you have waited for almost 10 weeks or more but I'm very impatient to get my lightsaber. I send and e-mail as politely as possible asking for any notice of my order, but nothing, I think I send it 3 or 4 days ago. I don't mind to wait other 4 weeks but I just want to know it. :c

I wanted my own lightsaber since the first time a saw a SW movie, and I have save all I can so I can afford to buy one, I'm a Med Student and work as a Nurse on the weekends so... being able to finally buy one lightsaber means a looooooot of sacrifices to me.

I'm from MTY, MEX btw. Cheesy

(srry for bad english)

The force speaks to us all , its a universal language your sabers will come

( Light points when earned )

Various fan art and fiction
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?board=12.0

Own
 Dark Sentinel staff LE v4 - tri red

Wish list
Arbiter staff - blazing red-sound
Phantasm LE V4 staff - AS blade - stunt
Raven in staff setup - color ?? - stunt

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12001 on: July 13, 2020, 04:28:55 AM »

I ordered my first Mystery Box saber on June 9, 2020.  Before even getting it I got hooked and ordered several more.  I am now up to eight sabers on order.  It's been four weeks now and I still haven't received my first mystery box saber yet.  However, I ordered The Emperor's Hand on July 2nd and that was shipped out within a couple days.  Due to Covid I'm sure they are doing the best they can with the limitations.  We all are.  I just wish they would make an update to the website saying that, 'Due to Covid, fabrication times might be delayed'.  But eight sabers ordered, $2000 spent, and only one on it's way so far, and no notifications.  I'm fine with waiting, I just want an update.  But here's the other kicker.  The Emperor's Hand is being sent by USPS.  I opted for the free shipping on most of my sabers, but now I'm wishing I had spent the extra for FedEx.  My saber was being tracked for a couple days.  It's been saying now that it's "In the USPS system and on its way to the destination".  It's been saying that for nearly a week now.  Not Ultrasabers fault.  Totally the post office.  I just wish I could get in touch with Ultrasabers so I could pay the extra for FedEx on the remaining orders.  I also ordered a replacement Emitter and Pommel for one of the Scorpions I ordered just to make it different.  Those are set to arrive tomorrow by FedEx.

I've ordered:
Mystery box with sound
The Fallen - Purple blade
Spectre - Aqua
Two Scorpions - Red and Yellow
Reaper - Red
Graflex - Blue
The Emperor's Hand - Green

cfusionpm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #12002 on: July 13, 2020, 05:27:51 AM »

My Empress was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but was just updated to Tuesday.  Cry Cry Cry

It's sitting about an hour and a half from me.  Undecided

Black Empress - Blazing Red - Violet Amethyst FoC
Crimson Princess - Guardian Blue - Violet Amethyst FoC
Apprentice LE v5 - Sun Rider's Destiny - Silver FoC
Dark Initiate v4 - Stunt - Bane's Heart
Initiate v2 - Stunt - Guardian Blue

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12003 on: July 13, 2020, 05:44:15 AM »

My Empress was scheduled for delivery tomorrow, but was just updated to Tuesday.  Cry Cry Cry

It's sitting about an hour and a half from me.  Undecided
which color? engravings? When did you order? I want miiiiine xD

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12004 on: July 13, 2020, 10:28:18 AM »

I ordered my first Mystery Box saber on June 9, 2020.  Before even getting it I got hooked and ordered several more.  I am now up to eight sabers on order.  It's been four weeks now and I still haven't received my first mystery box saber yet.  However, I ordered The Emperor's Hand on July 2nd and that was shipped out within a couple days.  Due to Covid I'm sure they are doing the best they can with the limitations.  We all are.  I just wish they would make an update to the website saying that, 'Due to Covid, fabrication times might be delayed'.  But eight sabers ordered, $2000 spent, and only one on it's way so far, and no notifications.  I'm fine with waiting, I just want an update.  But here's the other kicker.  The Emperor's Hand is being sent by USPS.  I opted for the free shipping on most of my sabers, but now I'm wishing I had spent the extra for FedEx.  My saber was being tracked for a couple days.  It's been saying now that it's "In the USPS system and on its way to the destination".  It's been saying that for nearly a week now.  Not Ultrasabers fault.  Totally the post office.  I just wish I could get in touch with Ultrasabers so I could pay the extra for FedEx on the remaining orders.  I also ordered a replacement Emitter and Pommel for one of the Scorpions I ordered just to make it different.  Those are set to arrive tomorrow by FedEx.

I've ordered:
Mystery box with sound
The Fallen - Purple blade
Spectre - Aqua
Two Scorpions - Red and Yellow
Reaper - Red
Graflex - Blue
The Emperor's Hand - Green

First of all....good lord, that's an arsenal and a half.   Yikes.  We're definitely going to want to see pics of that haul.

As for the shipping, all I can say is to keep trying to get in touch with them; make sure youre using [email protected], include your order number in the subject, and remember to at least be civil.  Not sure if you've seen on here, but they are bombarded with emails lately, and it's very easy, unfortunately, for some tp get lost in the shuffle.   Since you've got a valid concern, I'd say check in maybe once a week or so. 

There's another email address for them that might or might not be in service,  [email protected], maybe you can try that one. And if you're unable to get the change done, you'll just have to wait it out, but you'll get your order.  Just keep that in mind.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Hightower
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #12005 on: July 13, 2020, 12:47:03 PM »

Took me 7 weeks and a PayPal dispute to get my order shipped. They don’t want to talk to you unless you try to get your money back, then you’re customer of the week, and your order is instantly prioritized.

Or best case scenario, they miss the PayPal investigation and you get your money back and can go to a more reputable company that will sell you a much nicer product for a better price. Either way it’s an absolute win.

I have the power of God & Anime on my side. But guns help too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12006 on: July 13, 2020, 01:14:33 PM »

Took me 7 weeks and a PayPal dispute to get my order shipped. They don’t want to talk to you unless you try to get your money back, then you’re customer of the week, and your order is instantly prioritized.

Or best case scenario, they miss the PayPal investigation and you get your money back and can go to a more reputable company that will sell you a much nicer product for a better price. Either way it’s an absolute win.

I dunno, they talked to me just fine; I had a few questions about my order and the longest I had to wait for a reply was 2-3 days.  Quite a few other people here have gotten good results as well, as mentioned in this thread.  I'm not saying they don't have issues that need addressing, and I'm not dismissing your complaint, I'm just playing devil's advocate and pointing out that not everyone has had as bad an experience as you, that's all.  Hope things work out for you in the end.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Callyn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12007 on: July 13, 2020, 01:42:20 PM »

I dunno, they talked to me just fine; I had a few questions about my order and the longest I had to wait for a reply was 2-3 days.  Quite a few other people here have gotten good results as well, as mentioned in this thread.  I'm not saying they don't have issues that need addressing, and I'm not dismissing your complaint, I'm just playing devil's advocate and pointing out that not everyone has had as bad an experience as you, that's all.  Hope things work out for you in the end.
This is incredibly rude. Stop dismissing everyone who comes into this thread with legitimate complaints about Ultra Sabers lack of customer service. Their customer service is atrocious and unforgivable. I'm glad that they are talking to you, but they aren't talking to me and weren't talking to Hightower and they really need to be doing a lot more than what they are currently doing.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12008 on: July 13, 2020, 01:52:24 PM »

This is incredibly rude. Stop dismissing everyone who comes into this thread with legitimate complaints about Ultra Sabers lack of customer service. Their customer service is atrocious and unforgivable. I'm glad that they are talking to you, but they aren't talking to me and weren't talking to Hightower and they really need to be doing a lot more than what they are currently doing.

Um....I'm sorry, what about my post was rude?  I even said I was not dismissing his complaint, it's perfectly valid, as is yours.  And I know others have had their problems as well, and it's unfortunate.  I've even flat out said, more than once, that Ultrasabers has issues that need addressing.   Just cause i haven't experienced them doesn’t mean they don't exist; you'll never hear me say that.

Sorry if my point of view, or how I presented it, offended anyone.  I'll choose my words more carefully next time.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

Fear leads to....ooh a donut!

« Reply #12009 on: July 13, 2020, 02:25:02 PM »

Um....I'm sorry, what about my post was rude?  I even said I was not dismissing his complaint, it's perfectly valid, as is yours.  And I know others have had their problems as well, and it's unfortunate.  I've even flat out said, more than once, that Ultrasabers has issues that need addressing.   Just cause i haven't experienced them doesn’t mean they don't exist; you'll never hear me say that.

Sorry if my point of view, or how I presented it, offended anyone.  I'll choose my words more carefully next time.
Jedi,
I saw nothing rude in your post either.  I too had excellent service from US other than the long initial response time. But everyone’s experience is different and I’d be pissed as hell if I’d had to wait as long as some people here have had to.  So I’m not dismissing anyone’s gripes, just didn’t see any riudeness in Jedis post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12010 on: July 13, 2020, 03:26:31 PM »

Golden ticket?

So, I opened my email to send US a note asking if switching to a standard emitter on my FALLEN order might expedite things, and there was an email from US stating that my order was complete, and included a USPS tracking number!  The email is only 35 minutes old, so the number isn't active yet, but it's real. 

I've heard about some generic third party automatic emails, but this doesn't look like that, and my account on the website has even been updated to "completed."

Trying to not be TOO excited, as this is a secret purchase that was meant to be used with my son's dark initiate LE, purchased two days earlier, about which we have not heard a peep.  ARGH!  Since we're both home all the time, I can only hope to intercept the package and tell him that it's replacement bulbs for the fluorescent lights in the shop.  Talk about bittersweet!

But hopefully this is good news about Fallen orders in general!

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

Darth Rage
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -78

« Reply #12011 on: July 13, 2020, 03:29:37 PM »

Golden ticket?

So, I opened my email to send US a note asking if switching to a standard emitter on my FALLEN order might expedite things, and there was an email from US stating that my order was complete, and included a USPS tracking number!  The email is only 35 minutes old, so the number isn't active yet, but it's real. 

I've heard about some generic third party automatic emails, but this doesn't look like that, and my account on the website has even been updated to "completed."

Trying to not be TOO excited, as this is a secret purchase that was meant to be used with my son's dark initiate LE, purchased two days earlier, about which we have not heard a peep.  ARGH!  Since we're both home all the time, I can only hope to intercept the package and tell him that it's replacement bulbs for the fluorescent lights in the shop.  Talk about bittersweet!

That’s the golden ticket alright!  It looks like their Fallen shortage has temporarily been fixed. Now join me in the hardest wait of them all, the shipping wait. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #12012 on: July 13, 2020, 03:31:10 PM »

Golden ticket?

Yep, that's no third party email.  That is indeed your Golden Ticket.   Congratulations.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Zylo1010
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12013 on: July 13, 2020, 03:34:01 PM »

Sitting just over week 8. Have sent multiple emails recieving no response.  Just got an email asking if I got my sabers... the page still says processing on thier site..... impatience and anger growing....

Callyn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12014 on: July 13, 2020, 03:38:53 PM »

Um....I'm sorry, what about my post was rude?  I even said I was not dismissing his complaint, it's perfectly valid, as is yours.  And I know others have had their problems as well, and it's unfortunate.  I've even flat out said, more than once, that Ultrasabers has issues that need addressing.   Just cause i haven't experienced them doesn’t mean they don't exist; you'll never hear me say that.

What was rude? The immediate dismissal of Hightower's complaint and trying to make it about your experience was rude. The trying to walk back the dismissal by saying that you're not actually doing the thing that you're doing was rude. Then you turn around to dismiss Hightower's complaint one last time before ending the post, which is rude. If you feel the need to make such a post where you don't say anything helpful and just cover for Ultrasabers ineptitude, you really should just reconsider.

Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: