Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 853 854 [855] 856 857 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142863 times)
matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #12810 on: August 22, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »

Well, I have just checked to be sure they are implying the non-engraved will be ready earlier, as the wording was ambiguous... also, they offered a free circular blade plug for my MB, but I should already have one coming via the 350PLUG option and (tbh) I can 3D print plugs... but checking if this means I'll get two.

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12811 on: August 22, 2020, 08:12:28 PM »

So, I just tried this.  As I suspected, Sound is fine, swing works, but Flash on Clash doesn't really register when striking the stunt end of the staff.  Undecided

As suspected but since my main blade doesn't have FOC anyway this wasn't an issue - does the blade hit sound still register though? Or is that what you meant? To me, FOC means the colour change, not the blade hit sound.

BaliMawr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

Scrapper

« Reply #12812 on: August 22, 2020, 08:23:40 PM »

As suspected but since my main blade doesn't have FOC anyway this wasn't an issue - does the blade hit sound still register though? Or is that what you meant? To me, FOC means the colour change, not the blade hit sound.

I'd think that they would be linked.  The lockup is done with the button, the FOC happens with blade strike.  So yeah, I'd imagine that the blade strike sound wouldn't really work well.  Swing works fine.

Mine:
-Fallen w/BRE, Obsidian Lite sound, BVA
-Dark Catalyst, Stunt, AS
Son's:
-Dark Initiate LE V4, Stunt, FO (x2)

matth431
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12813 on: August 23, 2020, 10:06:51 AM »

Well, I have just checked to be sure they are implying the non-engraved will be ready earlier, as the wording was ambiguous... also, they offered a free circular blade plug for my MB, but I should already have one coming via the 350PLUG option and (tbh) I can 3D print plugs... but checking if this means I'll get two.

Well, they said the non-engraved one will begin fabrication immediately, but that COULD still mean they need to wait for the hilt to arrive... paranoid now lol. They did comfirm I'd get two plugs (my 350PLUG one plus a freebie to make up for the $10 difference in cost between the engraved and non-engraved versions).

Streen
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #12814 on: August 23, 2020, 01:27:37 PM »

Also (im)patiently waiting for an Empress  Tongue  Is it normal for fabrication to take almost 3 months?

I really look forward to getting it though.  I like to customize my sabers, and this one is likely to be my favorite one to work on  Grin

OffwhiteFOX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12815 on: August 23, 2020, 01:41:31 PM »

Hi I'm new here and I'm waiting on an MB. It'll be my first saber. Ordered on August 1st. Anyone have an idea on the wait time for those? I heard that they ship sooner but I'm willing to wait for however long it will take.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12816 on: August 23, 2020, 02:45:24 PM »

Hi I'm new here and I'm waiting on an MB. It'll be my first saber. Ordered on August 1st. Anyone have an idea on the wait time for those? I heard that they ship sooner but I'm willing to wait for however long it will take.

Quite simply, nobody knows, and guesses range from “shipping in under a week” (there have been several of those lately)  to “way later than you could possibly believe or should ever expect” (and, sadly, we still have a few of those stretching out).  Given that it’s a Mystery Box, my money would be on the shorter end of that scale, but— again— it’s just a guess, informed by nothing more than watching what people post here, and my own experience of having a one-week turnaround time on a Diamond upgrade.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12817 on: August 23, 2020, 07:03:33 PM »

Looks like it's gonna be FlashSale-O-Rama every 4 days for a while.   Good way of seeing what's in stock and what isn't, LOL.

Now, if only we could get an update on the Princess....

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

ProtechOne
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 5

Without Shadow, how do we define the light?

« Reply #12818 on: August 23, 2020, 07:24:56 PM »

Just paid 20 dollar tariff for my saber, guess its really coming!

Foolish Grey's,
What would the universe look like if the living Force ever achieved their precious balance? Would we even want to live in such a place?

Darth Andeddu
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -50

DS points please :)

« Reply #12819 on: August 24, 2020, 12:30:00 AM »

Also (im)patiently waiting for an Empress  Tongue  Is it normal for fabrication to take almost 3 months?

I really look forward to getting it though.  I like to customize my sabers, and this one is likely to be my favorite one to work on  Grin

What updates have you had regarding the Empress? I was told a week or so ago that the black Empress was really backordered but the azure and crimson variants were now available if I wanted to substitute

Spectre, pro build, NEC Igniter 3, NPxl
Grand Master, Azure, pro build, GHv3, NPxl
Empress (dark), Pro ffie2.2, NPxl
Dark Apprentice LE V5, Xenopixel core 30 fonts *woot*
Sentinel LE V5, Xenopixel core, 30 fonts

DarthAmelia
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #12820 on: August 24, 2020, 09:12:48 AM »

Just ordered a stunt v4 Apprentice in Sunrider's Destiny with a Spectre pommel w/D-ring. Kinda going for something (very) vaguely reminiscent of the shape of the LEGO lightsaber pieces. Like I said, though, very vaguely lol. Also it just seems like a cool combo.

This'll be my third saber. Now the wait begins...

Sylverfen
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12821 on: August 24, 2020, 09:20:08 AM »

Just trying to gauge timelines:
I've posted a couple times now, but does anyone here have an order from before April 17th still processing?
I've tried emailing info@ every few weeks but haven't gotten any responses.
I'm totally fine waiting, I just wish there was some sort of update, seeing as how it's been over 18 weeks.

YesThisIsTig
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12822 on: August 24, 2020, 11:56:37 AM »

Just trying to gauge timelines:
I've posted a couple times now, but does anyone here have an order from before April 17th still processing?
I've tried emailing info@ every few weeks but haven't gotten any responses.
I'm totally fine waiting, I just wish there was some sort of update, seeing as how it's been over 18 weeks.

Not quite before April 17th, but i ordered a spectre on April 23rd. They recently told me they arent gonna have the parts for 11-13 weeks, and to either wait or choose between a few sabers.

Begrudgingly swapped it for a guardian. At this point I just want a saber, even if I did pay for a saber more expensive than the one i'm getting.

Bar-En Cosmon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12823 on: August 24, 2020, 03:56:28 PM »

What updates have you had regarding the Empress? I was told a week or so ago that the black Empress was really backordered but the azure and crimson variants were now available if I wanted to substitute

I'm also interested on any update for the Empress Stock status, does somebody knows?

The Guardian - Guardian Blue/Silver w/Obsidian Lite  (Flash Sale) ... received with a damaged blade, and replaced by US
Empress (Black, originally without Engraving, changed to WITH) Sentinel Yellow/Silver w/Obsidian V4
Aeon V4 w/Diamond Controller
Free Initiate v4
Summer Raffle Fourth Prize Grab Bag - Apprentice v5

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12824 on: August 24, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »

I'm also interested on any update for the Empress Stock status, does somebody knows?

Got an email about the Spectre I ordered in july but nothing about the Empress I ordered in june. I don't thing it's reassuring x)

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Pages: 1 ... 853 854 [855] 856 857 ... 915   Go Up