Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142838 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #13080 on: October 02, 2020, 01:45:34 PM »

ITs weird, I got an Email last night from someone who claims to be from US asking if I had received my order yet. Doesnt look like a real email, but they knew what day I order my sabers.

That's one of the third party emails that get sent out; the company that runs the website that hosts all of Ultrasabers' reviews sends those out.  It's not from Ultrasabers directly, but it's not a spam/hoax either.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

JediMasterJay
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #13081 on: October 02, 2020, 03:46:01 PM »

I'm impatiently waiting for my Aeon v4!  Grin Even though I just placed the order a few days ago, I wish it was here already. I am so excited!! It's my second saber. It'll be guardian blue, have basic sound, be 32'' long, etc. I didn't do many add ons, because that what I did with my last one. But still, I can't wait to hold it in my hands!!!! I've heard only good things about the Aeon v4 and I can't wait to have one myself!!!!

May the force be with you as you meditate to find where in the process your saber is in being made/shipped/delivered!

My Collection: Azure Savior, Aeon v4

My Wishlist: Spectre, Fulcrum, Lost Gray, Dominix v4, Arbiter, and Phantasm
Initiate v3

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13082 on: October 02, 2020, 05:15:24 PM »

Sent an email to Nichole, hoping for a status update.  I'm guessing the Dominix is still delayed since there's no word on it shipping out, so at this point I'm just hoping to get an idea of how long the delay is.  If the Dark Initiate LE v5 is still on the table, I might take it as an alternative.   I also asked if it would help to modify the configuration  - gold claws instead of silver, for example.   It's a long shot, but it's worth a shot.

Stay tuned...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

cwfox9
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

Light Side Jedi

« Reply #13083 on: October 02, 2020, 05:54:15 PM »

So as I already know I'm still looking at about 4+ weeks for my lightsaber and due to spending time on this forum since ordering I'm now awaiting a response to see if I can modify my initial order from the below;

Original
Sentinel LE V5 - Premium Sound V4, Fire Orange, 36" UltraMid, Silver AV Switch, Circle Plug, Covertec Wheel
2x Standard Blade Plug (For friends who bought before me but didn't get plugs)
Mystery Box (Actually already added this a few days after intial order)
1x Blade Plug (Summer Promotion which they added after adding mystery box as would have qualified if done in initial order)

To the below which I now want the order to be
Sentinel LE V5 - Premium Sound V4, Fire Orange, Silver FOC, 36" UltraMid, Orange Illuminated Silver AV Switch, Circle Plug, Covertec Wheel
2x Standard Blade Plug
Mystery Box
1x Blade Plug (Summer Promo)
Dorinian Pommel/ Dominicide LE Emitter (Not decided which I'd prefer for my sentinel pommel yet)
Coupler with Vents (So I can make a staff with the mystery box if I wanted to)

And hopefully if they can the Summer Promo Free Initiate as the changes would qualify me for it though I'm not expecting them to add it, rather hoping. Would give me 3 to display and let me have 2 lightsaber for if I got to a convention while allowing my missus to have one as well

Lightsabers

Crimson Fallen - Fire Orange w Silver FOC, V4 Sound, Extra Dorinian Pommel
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red, Stunt - Mystery Box
Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver, Stunt - Free Initiate

thebooksdoctor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13084 on: October 02, 2020, 06:01:41 PM »

Good news ladies and gentlemen...I got an email!

It’s not THE email, granted, but it basically says they’re out of Bellicose for now. On the other hand, they only list a 4-6 week delay, and that’s not bad considering it’s a Christmas gift. Less than 3 months and I’ll have them!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13085 on: October 02, 2020, 06:18:50 PM »

Good news ladies and gentlemen...I got an email!

It’s not THE email, granted, but it basically says they’re out of Bellicose for now. On the other hand, they only list a 4-6 week delay, and that’s not bad considering it’s a Christmas gift. Less than 3 months and I’ll have them!

Not bad, hopefully it won't go beyond the 6 week mark for you.  If it does, I'd consider an alternative, otherwise you're gonna be cutting it close.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13086 on: October 02, 2020, 07:26:07 PM »

As a review for you all, I ordered a Fallen LE Combat on June 26th.  I got the audit email from Danielle on August 24th.  I was offered about 5 different options, or wait out a delay of 10-12 weeks, putting my shipment out to November.  I chose to wait it out, as it will likely be my only purchase and I really want this particular model.

I just sent the “polite email with the order number in the subject line” follow up email, a few moments ago.  It is more or less to find out if that timeframe is still pretty firm.  I mean, I’ve waited this long, another month or so is okay, so long as the end remains in sight.

I’ll let you all know what’s happening, once I get a reply.

I'm eager to hear what they tell you because I am waiting on a Fallen LE Cobat, but I ordered after you did (Sept 1st).

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13087 on: October 02, 2020, 07:39:41 PM »

I'm eager to hear what they tell you because I am waiting on a Fallen LE Cobat, but I ordered after you did (Sept 1st).

Trust me, it'll be worth the wait; I've got the black model, combat emitter...it is EASILY one of the best hilts they have, both as far as looks, and how it handles - to me it's not as heavy as you would think it should be, given the hilt's length.

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

SeenAGreatLight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Light-seeker

« Reply #13088 on: October 03, 2020, 02:27:28 AM »

Trust me, it'll be worth the wait; I've got the black model, combat emitter...it is EASILY one of the best hilts they have, both as far as looks, and how it handles - to me it's not as heavy as you would think it should be, given the hilt's length.

Thanks, Phoenix, that's reassuring to hear.  I ordered an identical one and was starting to get cold feet.  I even considered selling it after it arrived, but hearing how beautiful it is helps to set my heart at rest!

I ordered the black version on June 11th (I think) and got an email on August 24th that the Combat Fallen would be back in stock in about 9-11 weeks, putting the late-date in mid-November.  I'm not sure if it's the same for the LE, but I hope that helps!

"You're still struggling with the Dark Side."
"We will always struggle, but that is the test."
     -- Cal Kestis and Cere Junda

-----==]| Astrium Spectrum - A Jedi: Fallen Order Soundfont by SeenAGreatLight |[==-----

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

« Reply #13089 on: October 03, 2020, 02:49:02 AM »

Thanks, Phoenix, that's reassuring to hear.  I ordered an identical one and was starting to get cold feet.  I even considered selling it after it arrived, but hearing how beautiful it is helps to set my heart at rest!

I ordered the black version on June 11th (I think) and got an email on August 24th that the Combat Fallen would be back in stock in about 9-11 weeks, putting the late-date in mid-November.  I'm not sure if it's the same for the LE, but I hope that helps!

If you go into the review section of the forum, my "arsenal" thread has a video unboxing that shows the Fallen, and a bunch of others here have similar videos as well.  The only real negative comment I've heard about it is that it's not 100% accurate to the one in the game, which is something I honestly could not care less about. 

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
Shock - Consular Green

FAMILY SABERS:
Savior - Violet Amethyst

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #13090 on: October 03, 2020, 03:30:15 AM »

See a video review of the Azure Fallen here.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Snowkiller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13091 on: October 03, 2020, 11:55:38 AM »

That's one of the third party emails that get sent out; the company that runs the website that hosts all of Ultrasabers' reviews sends those out.  It's not from Ultrasabers directly, but it's not a spam/hoax either.

Its just weird that they want me to contact US if I havent received my order. Which I havent, but US already talked to me about it.

vic_rod76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #13092 on: October 03, 2020, 12:26:30 PM »

I opted for the gold/silver combat LE. I'm really excited and encouraged by the endorsement.

Ordered and waiting:
Contemplating future order

Current Sabers:
Azure-Grand-Master
Fallen LE with Combat Ready Emitter
Random Initiate

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #13093 on: October 03, 2020, 12:35:53 PM »

Its just weird that they want me to contact US if I havent received my order. Which I havent, but US already talked to me about it.
It's pre-written and automated. They have no idea what's going on between you and US.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Bigblaster
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Punch it!

« Reply #13094 on: October 03, 2020, 02:45:47 PM »

I received my reply VERY quickly, which seems promising.  Brian informed me that the good news is that the Fallen LE Combat delays have not slipped.  The bad news being it is still 5-7 more weeks. I replied with a thank you for replying so quickly.

So, still looking at before Thanksgiving.  Given I’ve waited over three months and we’re now in October, I take this as a positive.

Fallen LE Obsidian Lite in Adegan Silver

If I’ve earned Points in your eyes, Light Side please.

Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: