Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon rgb  (Read 937 times)
Rho cuo-saiph
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 06, 2012, 08:58:43 AM »

Hey guys!, im new to the forums so stick with me. i want to purchase the aeon rgb.  but the only thing im finding hard to deal with is
the placement of the buttons. granted i know i cannot change that lol but if someone who owns a rgb aeon could tell me how comfortable it feels
 in your hands. i love my two handed moves and thought the three buttons might  mess with how comfortable the grip was. i planned on holding it with my right hand near the top of the hilt and my left at the bottom. also could you tell me
 how many inches there is between the top of the hilt/emitter to the first button. any information is appreciated. thx everyone!

p.s. forgive my grammar Nar Shaddaa doesent have a public school system.

1972sith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

dark side points, please :)

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:00:32 PM »

Welcome to the Ultrasabers Forum!
I don't Have an rgb anything- just thought I'd say "hey"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:29:15 PM »

I say see if you can place your thumb beside the switches and your fingers in between the switches. Thats all I can say and welcome to the forum. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 11:55:52 PM »

I have an RGB prophecy and sometimes the buttons do get in the way a little, but you get used to it. I say just go for it, and adapt. if you really don't like stuff in the way of your hands, I say go for a different model with sound and an AV switch, they are lower profile and it would only be a little more than getting the RGB. Of course, that means you only get one color..

Anyway, good luck, welcome to the forum, and be sure to read the rules thread.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Rho cuo-saiph
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 06:04:40 AM »

Thank's guys for the help! . i think ill go with the regular aeon for now, ill just pick up the rbg at a later time. -when the problem becomes complex the solution may be simple.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: