Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1279763 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #645 on: September 07, 2017, 03:54:10 PM »

It has some really cool features, like bringing all the characters into a mission, the open world, ability to teleport to different locations on it, they actually talk in the cutscenes, etc.

But with new features, there will inevitably be glitches. Sorry you're having so much trouble with it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #646 on: September 07, 2017, 04:54:40 PM »

It has some really cool features, like bringing all the characters into a mission, the open world, ability to teleport to different locations on it, they actually talk in the cutscenes, etc.

But with new features, there will inevitably be glitches. Sorry you're having so much trouble with it.
I'm not sure if LPOTC came out before LLOTR, but Pirates had the same character feature with far less glitch. And the teleport was a requirement, otherwise it would take you like 15min to get from Minas Tirith all the back to the Shire. HELL NO.

But I flipped out about the "looking over the edge of the map" and seeing what scene you were in. And the reflection of Mt. Doom in the Ring load icon.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #647 on: September 07, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »

Yeah, they weren't great about keeping the people where they needed to be. I'm pretty sure LLOTR came out first.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #648 on: September 07, 2017, 07:38:08 PM »

Yeah, they weren't great about keeping the people where they needed to be. I'm pretty sure LLOTR came out first.
Will have to check copywrites.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #649 on: September 07, 2017, 09:27:17 PM »

Sadly I haven't had the chance to play LEGO PotC.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2017, 09:38:16 PM »

Neither have I. LEGO The Hobbit and LEGO TFA are the last ones that I played. Nothing beats LEGO SW The Complete Saga though (IMO). Although I haven't played LEGO SW TCW yet. LEGO Batman 2 was really fun as well.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2017, 12:47:08 PM »

Sadly I haven't had the chance to play LEGO PotC.
You poor child. But it does make me think that POTC came out before LOTR because Pirates has no spoken dialog. It was still done in the tradition whimsy of mumbles and points. Force I miss the old days.

Neither have I. LEGO The Hobbit and LEGO TFA are the last ones that I played. Nothing beats LEGO SW The Complete Saga though (IMO). Although I haven't played LEGO SW TCW yet. LEGO Batman 2 was really fun as well.
Been meaning to ask if they ever released a full Hobbit game. Still haven't started my TFA. Have a vague premonition that the LEGO game will be better than the movie. Roll Eyes

LSW3 was a beast. The red bricks were ridiculously expensive, the mini-kits had a mild tendency to be impossible to figure out even with the locator cheat on, and the ship took forever to unlock and explore. However, Speeder Super Blaster Bolts was the choicest red brick. It made skirmish levels a kriffin' breeeeeze. And although the mini-kits only built extra characters, I loved that I got to play as Starkiller. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2017, 06:18:25 PM »

Been meaning to ask if they ever released a full Hobbit game. Still haven't started my TFA. Have a vague premonition that the LEGO game will be better than the movie. Roll Eyes

Not that I know of. I wish they would have, because the Battle of Five Armies levels would have been extremely fun. LEGO TFA is pretty great. I actually like Kylo in it.

You poor child. But it does make me think that POTC came out before LOTR because Pirates has no spoken dialog. It was still done in the tradition whimsy of mumbles and points. Force I miss the old days.

I'm trying to remember, but I think either LEGO LOTR or LEGO Batman 2 was the first one with actual dialogue. I'm thinking LEGO Batman 2.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2017, 06:35:00 PM »

Not that I know of. I wish they would have, because the Battle of Five Armies levels would have been extremely fun.
Maybe. Personally I never liked "big fight" levels in LEGO games. It's hard to see who is going to knife you in a crowd.

LEGO TFA is pretty great. I actually like Kylo in it.
Probably because the character is far too easy to make fun of.

I'm trying to remember, but I think either LEGO LOTR or LEGO Batman 2 was the first one with actual dialogue. I'm thinking LEGO Batman 2.
I still haven't played the LEGO Batman sequels. The first was pure awesome.....except for the zoo level. There was a mini-kit that you only had 1 chance per play through to get, and it was like 75% of the way through the level. Angry Angry Angry Angry Come on Tt, this is supposed to be high level kids' games, and you're pissing off the adults.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2017, 06:50:39 PM »

Maybe. Personally I never liked "big fight" levels in LEGO games. It's hard to see who is going to knife you in a crowd.

I was talking more about battling Smaug, and those types of levels.

Probably because the character is far too easy to make fun of.

So true. Cheesy Cheesy

I still haven't played the LEGO Batman sequels. The first was pure awesome.....except for the zoo level. There was a mini-kit that you only had 1 chance per play through to get, and it was like 75% of the way through the level. Angry Angry Angry Angry Come on Tt, this is supposed to be high level kids' games, and you're pissing off the adults.

I didn't ever get to play #1, though I have heard that it is the best of the three. #2 I loved, and #3 was fun, but the best thing about it was all the different Lanterns. Oh, and the very last level Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2017, 08:05:08 PM »

I was talking more about battling Smaug, and those types of levels.
That actually could be fun. We need to get ahold of them and have them finish the series. That's why I hate it when they get impatient to make money, and release single installments. Like TFA. Are they seriously going to release a game per movie? Although, more than likely, TLJ will also have levels for R1, similarly to how (I heard) TFA has SWR levels.

So true. Cheesy Cheesy
Seriously, you never see any character with balls enough to give 'tude to the DS bad guy. Even Jedi. But yet 2/3 of the main heroes effectively talk down to Ren. Poe at the beginning ("Who talks first?") and Rey when she back pedals in to his head ("You're afraid you'll never be as powerful as Darth Vader.") Which from what I heard couldn't have been that much because Force power is derived from the microbes in one's cells. Loss of arms and legs and hefty amounts of skin means tremendous loss of cells, which means tremendous loss Force. Personally I think the midichlorians were a crap plot device, but.......... Undecided

I didn't ever get to play #1, though I have heard that it is the best of the three. #2 I loved, and #3 was fun, but the best thing about it was all the different Lanterns. Oh, and the very last level Grin
The first was probably best because it was pure Bat Man. Nothing was beyond the realm of Gotham City.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #656 on: September 08, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »

That actually could be fun. We need to get ahold of them and have them finish the series. That's why I hate it when they get impatient to make money, and release single installments. Like TFA. Are they seriously going to release a game per movie? Although, more than likely, TLJ will also have levels for R1, similarly to how (I heard) TFA has SWR levels.

I don't think TFA has and SWR levels. I have the gold edition (or whatever it's called), and the only Rebels DLC is a character pack. They might be waiting till season 4 ends to release the level pack though.

Seriously, you never see any character with balls enough to give 'tude to the DS bad guy. Even Jedi. But yet 2/3 of the main heroes effectively talk down to Ren. Poe at the beginning ("Who talks first?") and Rey when she back pedals in to his head ("You're afraid you'll never be as powerful as Darth Vader.") Which from what I heard couldn't have been that much because Force power is derived from the microbes in one's cells. Loss of arms and legs and hefty amounts of skin means tremendous loss of cells, which means tremendous loss Force. Personally I think the midichlorians were a crap plot device, but.......... Undecided

Almost everyone I know hated the Kylo/Poe scene, but I thought is was done well. Really gave you a good look into Poe's character. It told you that he wasn't afraid of dying for a cause he believed it, and even though Kylo had just stopped a blaster bolt with his mind, Poe wasn't deathly afraid of him. Yeah, I gotta agree with you on the midiclhorians thing. Wasn't really thought out too well.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #657 on: September 08, 2017, 08:49:55 PM »

I don't think TFA has and SWR levels. I have the gold edition (or whatever it's called), and the only Rebels DLC is a character pack. They might be waiting till season 4 ends to release the level pack though.
Like I said "I heard". Cuz I was very worried about buying it because all the early movie based games were trilogies, spilt into 6 levels. The HPs were split into 4 movie groups. Same with POTC. So how were they going to make a full LEGO game on just one movie?

Almost everyone I know hated the Kylo/Poe scene, but I thought is was done well. Really gave you a good look into Poe's character. It told you that he wasn't afraid of dying for a cause he believed it, and even though Kylo had just stopped a blaster bolt with his mind, Poe wasn't deathly afraid of him. Yeah, I gotta agree with you on the midiclhorians thing. Wasn't really thought out too well.
It was a stupid scene. The cry-baby emo bad guy vs. the goody-two-shoes wonder boy hero pilot. Poe was such a cliché it was not to be believed. If it keeps up, there's going to be as many jokes about Poe and Finn as there were about Frodo and Sam. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #658 on: September 18, 2017, 01:04:02 PM »

You're not taking off with another huge win streak Logos.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #659 on: September 18, 2017, 03:53:05 PM »

We shall see.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: